Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174488 times)

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #1440 on: November 24, 2010, 02:01:48 pm »

N6SWL9E5 (not used yet)
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1441 on: November 24, 2010, 02:03:00 pm »

I have a few more if anyone needs one

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: November 24, 2010, 02:31:29 pm »

Likewise :)
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: November 24, 2010, 02:36:27 pm »

but other than the cure drug the best thing you can get with two is an 8ap drug, and each one can be made into a 6ap coffee.
People don't know any better.

(Uses battery, log and pharmaceutical product for one coffee)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: November 24, 2010, 04:45:55 pm »

A bunch of us from hamlet of murderers will probably die tonight, we are trying to join a town at 23:30 to make it the same one. There is only twenty of us though and we won't all die so I figure if any of you guys want to join us in a new town with activeish people that would be cool. :)

TienIsCoolX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: November 24, 2010, 05:12:31 pm »

OOO Hope I get in with you guys, I died last night.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: November 24, 2010, 05:54:05 pm »

They got in, they got in last night. I think, that, there are three dead. I heard them, screaming... Two came banging on my shack's door, I shoved a chair under then handle like they did in the movies, I think that worked cause a few minutes later they stopped and left. They all did... But now I need another pair of pants............
15 BLOODY DAYS IN THIS HEARTLESS FOOTHOLD OF CROWS!!!!
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: November 24, 2010, 05:56:46 pm »

Man, crazy.

One thing I don't like about this game is that my town has almost no chance of survivng until day 8, but I have to wait 24 hours to be killed and join a new one.

I guess that is a good thing since I will be gone for 4 days.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: November 24, 2010, 05:57:43 pm »

So exciting drama at the promenade of heartache:

5th day, 15 citizens, zombie forecast of 210 -295, with 240 defence, great pit upgrade incoming

Late in the evening, a local decided that this might be the one that puts us under, checking to see how many people were online he saw that there were 8, and one citizen outside that might be online any minute to get back inside.  He quickly locked the gate early, grabbed as many defensive items as he could from the bank, filled his house and upgraded to a hovel.  He then filled his inventory with the torches to try to increase the chances of a zombie break-in.

We immediately try to banish him, but only muster the 7 votes aside from him.

**ZOMBIE ATTACK**

213 zombies attacked us.

The traitor takes 2 water rations, takes more items from the bank (depositing the burnt out torches) and upgrades his house yet again.  He then sets out for some unknown reason into the adjacent zone, he spends merely 5 minutes there before quickly jogging back to town.....

Vactor, champion of the wastes stands atop the battlements, grinning, with the key to the portal lock swinging around his finger.

Just as a follow up, 2 days later and we're all still alive, (other than the traitor we left to die) bwahahaha
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: November 24, 2010, 07:02:07 pm »

On 6th day  :)

btw, more codes

ZQDEC31N (not used yet)
JT4MK3SN (not used yet)
AHS5DT2Y (not used yet)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: November 24, 2010, 08:04:17 pm »

I think my town is going to get killed by thanksgiving. :/

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: November 24, 2010, 08:07:53 pm »

I think my town is going to get killed by thanksgiving. :/
We have a pretty good set of players too...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: November 24, 2010, 08:43:46 pm »

We are already suffering from the lack of a watchtower upgrade though. It's already caused far more AP loss than we'll ever get from the upgraded workshop.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: November 24, 2010, 09:57:47 pm »

Night two was projected to have something like 140-200 zombies. We had something like 91 defense.

So we struck upon a brilliant plan. If we all upgraded to hovels, at least some of us would get lucky and survive the brutal onslaught. I dutifully did my part, and even cut some extra boards for others. After that, there was nothing to do but wait...

Needless to say, we all died screaming deaths in our own homes that night. 150 zombies on night two is decidedly not cool.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Duelmaster409

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_FIGHT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: November 24, 2010, 11:50:15 pm »

I want to be a complete dick to my new town because I want to be banished and see how it plays. :(
Dwarf fortress: Teaching uni level geology to sadistic elf killers for years.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 127