Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174595 times)

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #1155 on: November 17, 2010, 11:17:32 pm »

23:20 is just after the zombies attack.  The most dedicated players are on around the time of the attack, still playing so they could close the gate at the last minute or help people inside when necessary, and also tensely watching to see if they survived.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

TienIsCoolX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: November 17, 2010, 11:18:36 pm »

Ah really? Cool I'll wait till then.. Maybe we'll be in a town together.  I'm, TienIsCoolX on the game as well.  I survived because I was really nice and civil oddly enough, the other people gave me their defensive items and pharmas for me to mix anti-infection drugs with, so I guess being nice really pays off.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: November 17, 2010, 11:21:37 pm »

Well, I'm probably going to die tonight.  1/6 chance of hero.  Maybe the lot of us could try to join a town at the same time?

I'd normally peg 23:20 as the 'best' though... most dedicated/useful players get into town a town then.
I'd be up for trying to join with you guys, as I'm dying tonight almost certainly. Why is 23:20 the best?
Straight after the zombie attack finishes.  The dedicated ones log on and click join new town. 
Plus, I got into a damned good 2nd town doing that.  If it were not for bad luck...

If Fikes or I become Hero...  a coalition can be formed of 5...  Either of us could invite some other dead B12ers and get into a random town later in the day.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

TienIsCoolX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: November 17, 2010, 11:24:04 pm »

Yeah my town was pretty bad, it was only about 15 people who were truly cooperating with each other.  I went on expeditions with a group of Russian guys that were really nice, but other then that, we had alot of hovel builders and just random theft and no forum communication.  It was sad.

EDIT: I just got 3 beta keys.  If anyone wants one just PM me!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 11:39:41 pm by TienIsCoolX »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: November 18, 2010, 12:10:54 am »

My current town is actually pretty awesome. Thanks to communication, the stupid people damage was minimized and stuff actually got done, even if we've had lots of really tense moments.

What killed us was inactives and stupid people getting trapped outside, really.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1160 on: November 18, 2010, 12:12:57 am »

My current town is actually pretty awesome. Thanks to communication, the stupid people damage was minimized and stuff actually got done, even if we've had lots of really tense moments.

When I say my town is retarded... we lost 18 people night 1 because they forgot to come inside.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: November 18, 2010, 12:19:23 am »

When I say my town is retarded... we lost 18 people night 1 because they forgot to come inside.
Natural selection!
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

TienIsCoolX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: November 18, 2010, 01:20:00 am »

Hey guys I have a question.  So on the screen where you can join a new town, there's two options and they're both locked for me.  One seems to be the 100+ points town and the other one is just some random town thats filling up slowly.. Now if I click "join random town" it will put me in that latter town? I'm asking because I want to know the chances of being put with good people (ie you guys).

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: November 18, 2010, 01:27:14 am »

And yea, random town sends you to the... random town that fills up slowly.
I don't believe anyone has +100 Soul Points yet anyways... getting close though...

Towns are closed when it hits 40 players.  With the 2nd influx of beta keys...  I'd figure... 5-6 towns will get filled per day, at least for now. 
Then settle down to 2-4 new full towns a day.

We have to
A: Choose a time for all of us to join a town...
B: Hope Fikes or I become hero, then wait for coalition invite....
C: Hope Empty's coalition is going to do something... or something... It had 4 other players when I left it.

TienIsCoolX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: November 18, 2010, 01:29:41 am »

Ah okay, well should we all just post back here at around 23:20? Then we can join a town that's near the zero players mark?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1165 on: November 18, 2010, 01:31:48 am »

Ah okay, well should we all just post back here at around 23:20? Then we can join a town that's near the zero players mark?
I'm game. I should die during tonight's zombie attack anyway.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: November 18, 2010, 01:39:45 am »

Can do.  Perhaps set-up real-time chat place... so we don't spam the thread up....

TienIsCoolX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: November 18, 2010, 01:41:24 am »

How about a Steam group or something? I don't know any places where we can set up a temporary chat room, maybe others know?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1168 on: November 18, 2010, 01:44:58 am »

nevermind
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 07:22:56 am by forsaken1111 »

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: November 18, 2010, 07:14:43 am »

I've got 4 df members in my coalition. The last one is a french veteran player who has helped us tremendously.
He won't have access to a computer for 3 weeks though.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 127