Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174626 times)

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #1050 on: November 16, 2010, 06:09:17 pm »

:o Lend some to the Corridor of Wolves!
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Strange guy

• Bay Watcher
  • Strangely normal
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1051 on: November 16, 2010, 06:12:01 pm »

This looks very interesting, shame I need a beta key to register. I guess I'll just wait until the betas over, I tend not to stick with most browser-based games for very long so it seems a waste if I take a key someone else could use.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: November 16, 2010, 06:14:57 pm »

I probably have some keys, but I'm in a tight spot.  See, I'm dead, so I can't get at any potential keys unless I respawn.  But I don't actually want to *play* anymore, and respawning would stick some poor village with a useless body...
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1053 on: November 16, 2010, 06:16:31 pm »

The blog here: http://zombie-night.blogspot.com/ has a list of keys every once in the while and the current list had atleast one still valid key before I took it so there may be more.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: November 16, 2010, 06:28:35 pm »

The blog here: http://zombie-night.blogspot.com/ has a list of keys every once in the while and the current list had atleast one still valid key before I took it so there may be more.

I was just able to get in with a key from there too; took me 5 or 6 before I found one that worked, though.

Looking forward to giving this a whirl.
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: November 16, 2010, 06:40:10 pm »

I probably have some keys, but I'm in a tight spot.  See, I'm dead, so I can't get at any potential keys unless I respawn.  But I don't actually want to *play* anymore, and respawning would stick some poor village with a useless body...
Do it anyways, game is in the middle of a newbie frenzy anyways from all the beta keys being given out.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: November 16, 2010, 06:56:03 pm »

Do it anyways, game is in the middle of a newbie frenzy anyways from all the beta keys being given out.

Yeah, just spawn and stick all your stuff in the bank. Then go out and die in the wastes like the other swarm of people day 1. No worse than the people who log in and never do anything but die of dehydration days later.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: November 16, 2010, 07:15:15 pm »

Actually I'm in the same situation and you can log in and check your soul/keys without having to join a new town.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: November 16, 2010, 07:17:52 pm »

IX5BVHF2  <--Newish
KTP4X1L2 <--Newish

Old:
9BW3G4YX
6WZ3P0GF
RMSCR0KP
L4YGE9QY
6V8RXBJV
QI8MEJLG

These keys are all public.  Grab while you can.  >.>
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: November 16, 2010, 07:20:11 pm »

Actually I'm in the same situation and you can log in and check your soul/keys without having to join a new town.
I must not have any keys then.  I can check my soul but I can't see where to find keys.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: November 16, 2010, 07:22:46 pm »

if you joined after the send in the calvary update, you don't get keys.
Nom nom nom

Duelmaster409

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_FIGHT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: November 16, 2010, 07:29:04 pm »

Woohoo, I found a working invitation key. Registered nickname is Doohl!

(thanks Zangi)

I have struck the earth at CROSSROAD OF NIGHTS OF HORROR!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 07:31:38 pm by Duelmaster409 »
Dwarf fortress: Teaching uni level geology to sadistic elf killers for years.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: November 16, 2010, 07:31:40 pm »

Your keys would be under your News tab.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: November 16, 2010, 07:32:12 pm »

if you joined after the send in the calvary update, you don't get keys.
I joined...either late October or early November; I was in The Hot Laziness, one of B12's first towns.

...News tab?  I'll look, when I get home.

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 16, 2010, 07:44:26 pm »

Your keys are in your soul part of the menu.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 127