Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174719 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #795 on: November 11, 2010, 06:04:17 pm »

well 22 people in my town died, then I got ambushed and infected.... then when I tried to save someone else my injury flared up and I lost all my ap, then when someone (one of the only 9 people left in my town) attempted to save both of us, the server crashed :S
Nom nom nom

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: November 11, 2010, 06:05:12 pm »

I was the last man standing of my town.

Thought it only counted from after day 5.
Heh and to think that Freud almost tricked me into following alphamale into a isolated zombie infested square while being terrorized.
He even kept the massager to himself. (Not that we had any additional batteries left)

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: November 11, 2010, 06:22:13 pm »

I think last man standing counts regardless, but you only get hero status from it after day 5. Also, congrats on the people who are starting to get into towns that are doing really well. Keep us up on how things go!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 11, 2010, 06:35:02 pm »

Day 5 we made it... 11 survivors... 
Lost some good people tonight.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: November 11, 2010, 06:38:16 pm »

Oh newbiness, thou hath betray me. Well no, i stumbled into a pack of seven zombies all alone because of my mouse acting up, I accidentally clicked west instead of east.
Hello Hunam

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: November 11, 2010, 06:38:47 pm »

So I just made a coalition.

Need to invite 4 people to it.

Maybe we can get it to work or something?

Also the end of day 6 gave us around 300 zombies.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 11, 2010, 06:41:23 pm »

...300? THIS IS- no, no I can't finish it.
Hello Hunam

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 11, 2010, 06:43:31 pm »

this is not madness! THIS IS ZOMBTRAAAAAA!!!!!!

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 11, 2010, 06:48:07 pm »

So I just made a coalition.

Need to invite 4 people to it.

Maybe we can get it to work or something?

Also the end of day 6 gave us around 300 zombies.
I'd join, it would have to be tomorrow, I'm not dead yet.
ZangiHaisha
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 11, 2010, 06:54:32 pm »

The people in Foothill of Crows are rather stupid, to be honest. The only ones that don't freak out are B12 members.

I prefer these people over the people that were in last town lol. Lost 13 humans the first day, I died in the night of the second day, so I couldn't see how the others were doing :P

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 11, 2010, 06:56:04 pm »

My newspaper gazette read like this:

Canyon of Cyclops (2)

We bid a fond farewell to Click, the old dog that lived in the village... Click's incessant barking which annoyed everyone in the neighbourhood stopped for good as of last night's attack. Poor thing... The good news is that there was no loss of human life in the town to speak of.

Listen to this, it seems *blah* decided to dump all their random findings in our bank. It's quality we need here, not quantity, *blah*...

Why such a weird second story?  Well, it's not like anything else happened that night.
Other Victims (11) :
aguilanegra, Chackal, Darkender, Dickies, gamefreak, Jada, MMyers, NickieRammie, Sodomist, Sturon, Zook13

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 11, 2010, 07:06:50 pm »

Our first Coalition? Cool.

I'll join when I'm dead, I guess. Should live through this day, we'll have to see about day 6.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 11, 2010, 07:35:47 pm »

I don't know if the coalition will exist further or if I can invite more people into it when my hero ends tomorrow.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 11, 2010, 10:14:53 pm »

I don't know if the coalition will exist further or if I can invite more people into it when my hero ends tomorrow.
I think you can only make it today, but once you're in it, you're in it. I think.

The people in Foothill of Crows are rather stupid, to be honest. The only ones that don't freak out are B12 members.
Err... You walked into a bunch of zombies 5 squares away. By yourself. We had two separate threads about it the day before.

5 projects in our first day.

That is retardedly awesome.
If we make it through tonight, we will rock. I think tonight we're getting hit extra hard. Unluck of the draw?

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 11, 2010, 10:33:18 pm »

I did not notice any threads about it yesterday.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 127