Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174722 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #780 on: November 11, 2010, 01:17:45 pm »

Plus, we've got the ability to make one other thing perhaps.

Whose town owns? Yeah, you know it's ours.

Here's the key: Join a town right after your death at 2320. It should be full of people that aren't terrible.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: November 11, 2010, 01:21:45 pm »

Here's the key: Join a town right after your death at 2320. It should be full of people that aren't terrible.
100% agreed.  Thats when all the active/useful players get it on.  And thats why my town is doing as good as it is.  It would probably have fallen apart much earlier if not for that fact.

PS: I still hate you and your town.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: November 11, 2010, 02:12:05 pm »

The Frightful Store's only hope for making it past tomorrow night is getting the resources for the workshop, but there's not many people left outside. I feel so useless terrified  :(
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: November 11, 2010, 02:32:41 pm »

The people in Foothill of Crows are rather stupid, to be honest. The only ones that don't freak out are B12 members.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: November 11, 2010, 02:39:00 pm »

The people in Foothill of Crows are rather stupid, to be honest. The only ones that don't freak out are B12 members.

Some of them do seem to overreact a little. But we are doing really well for day 1. And it looks like we have multiple people who still haven't used any points so who knows what they can do (as long as they don't get stuck outside)
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 11, 2010, 03:01:26 pm »

I'm in the Area of Bloody Tears, got myself trapped in one of the unsearchable zones.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 11, 2010, 03:20:22 pm »

This is getting silly now, we have workshop, watchtower, upgraded map and it looks like we'll have the upgraded great wall too...
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 11, 2010, 03:22:37 pm »

That's how it's supposed to be played.  Have fun getting to day 10...if you can!
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: November 11, 2010, 04:16:46 pm »

Okay guys, whos gonna die2nite? We need to make a reliable town!
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Deadbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: November 11, 2010, 04:52:06 pm »

Oh man how did I miss this topic?

Anyways, on my fourth town. We have Portal Lock, Watchtower, and Armor Plating.

I gotta wonder, what's everyone's standard build for when they join a town?
Quote from: chmod
SEX AND HAPPINESS NOW REPORTING CORRECTLY!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: November 11, 2010, 05:02:14 pm »

WORKSHOPS!!!
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: November 11, 2010, 05:04:06 pm »

If I have any say in it, I try to get the workshop built first. Then the Watch tower (the workshop is seriously important, lets you turn logs into planks and scrap metal into wrought iron at 3AP/each). The town I'm in isn't doing as well as Tazville is (Seriously, can I move in with you guys? I promise I will help build you stuff and not build a hovel!) but we have a workshop up on day 2. So far we havn't had any zombies get inside (nor will we today I believe) but we've had some deaths. On a good side we have had like... six people banished for building hovels, so my town is helping future towns in teaching that building a hovel = ban :P

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: November 11, 2010, 05:04:30 pm »

Death may or may not come for me tonight.  I'll be in the corner curled up in a ball.

Workshop = What we should get first thing...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 11, 2010, 05:55:08 pm »

Coloseums of Armageddon has reached day 5! If people don't waste AP on random junk I think we have a shot at getting through day 5 with no deaths.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: November 11, 2010, 05:56:25 pm »

Well, day one went ok.  We built a workshop and a watchtower, and now we have a portal lock.

Problem: ELEVEN people died out in the wilderness.  Eleven idiots.  No zombies even got into the town.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 127