Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174814 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #495 on: November 05, 2010, 04:57:58 pm »

Oh yeah...

\\Sweeps hand over his head\\

Sometimes I just don't pay attention...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 05, 2010, 05:00:41 pm »

Now I'm starting to get scared I'm gonna get the hammer dropped for knowing too much.  This feels like a real zombie apocalypse, nobody knows anything and everyone's throwing flawed, conflicting, and just plain wrong information at each other.  I'm trying to stem the tide of tragically misinterpreting the rules but it's a losing battle.  We already had one guy get himself banished under the presumption that he would be able to survive out of the town because of that.
Shoes...

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 05, 2010, 05:01:20 pm »

Repeating my previous question, how do you even get an invitation code.

Some places are having give-aways. You can also try contacting the devs and asking them. That's how a bunch of us did it. contact@die2nite.com
This worked for me.

what exactly did you tell them?
Along the lines of: Can I have a Beta Key please?  (Bonus points if you mention you are from B12? with link to thread? [I linked this thread.])

If they ask you if you are French/German or played Die2Nite in those languages... say no and tell em you are from somewhere else.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 05, 2010, 05:01:47 pm »

Oh you didn't get last man, you got the Last Line.... Last man means being the very last person alive when you wake in the morning....

Heh heres something we should so do when we get a few heros. And you don't lose your hero state when you die.
We should try and get a town with mostly ourselves, when those that are not bay12ers die, we all but one go out into the desert, DIE, and leave that last guy to be a hero, then start another collation, join together once again, rinse and repeat and so forth... ^_^ *Knows it won't work but it would be funny
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 05, 2010, 05:02:50 pm »

Finally getting an attack in The Boiling Highlands.

We should be fine, except the people stuck outside. Nothing we can do for them, since they never logged in to ask for help or anything.

So I think we'll be down 5-7 citizens for tomorrow. Couldn't get to the page in time to check the exact number, though.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 05, 2010, 05:03:35 pm »

Actually I got last man standing. When the game comes back up I'll post a screenshot for ya

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 05, 2010, 05:03:55 pm »

...  My gates were still open.  My town is probably screwed.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 05, 2010, 05:04:33 pm »

I think you can pretty much tell them anything lol, I just told them I heard I could get a key from them and they sent me it, they didn't even ask me my country
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 05, 2010, 05:08:38 pm »

Practically nobody in the SoC was on today, so hardly anything got accomplished.

There's going to be at least 4 guaranteed casualties, a few infected who might die tonight, and up to 22 zombies are going to get in the camp.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 05, 2010, 05:18:13 pm »

I find it weird that while the rest of the game goes by the time in France (I think) the cam when there are zombies is invading is the real time. Also they have AM when it should be PM
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 05, 2010, 05:23:10 pm »

And so, The Hot Laziness was no more, just a site for other towns to explore before their time is up as well...
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 05, 2010, 05:23:21 pm »

The boiling highlands (2)

A peaceful night in town. The 30 that came last night hit some parts of town pretty hard, but there's nothing remarkable to report.

Funny story, no news from our 5 courageous citizens who ventured into the World Beyond yesterday. If in doubt, pillage their house...
- The Crow

Deaths in town :
    None !
Other Victims (5) :
    klavigo, partsguy559, Shothra, x2yzh9, ZOMBIEZ

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 05, 2010, 05:24:02 pm »

First night we lost 9 who were outside. Tonight, by some stroke of foolishness, one of our guys ended up unresuceable, so he is gone.

A few people have addictions, a few have infections (I am infected). We'll probably loose 2 or 3 from that.

At the last minute one of our town people deposited his guard dog and pushed up just above the max possible zoms, so none will make it in.

--Bah, I didn't make it. I am now in Murky Lakes
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 05:26:58 pm by Fikes »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 05, 2010, 05:26:53 pm »

Gangs of dogs (2)

Nobody lifted a finger to help the 10 citizens that were blocked outside last night. I hope you can sleep at night with their deaths on your conscience.

Furthermore, last night, some citizens report having seen ZangiHaisha opening the gates just before the attack. There are also some who say that it wasn't entirely accidental... Result: 11 deaths.
- The Crow

Deaths in town (11) :
    BReady, Brojato, cheroki, hitman718, inboxer, khai, marz25, Mick, milk, Mnemo, Renullius
Other Victims (10) :
    Alatriste, Blackcorp, bradleycold, dnsshn, farga, lasthope, mcgiwer, PeteyKable, Razorsrolla163, Stralix
In my defense, it was never closed to begin with.  :'(

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 05, 2010, 05:27:36 pm »

You were wroooooong!

Eight guys who died in the wilderness buffed up their numbers and we lost three, plus a bunch from infection, etc.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 127