Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174824 times)

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #480 on: November 05, 2010, 01:45:45 pm »

Perhaps post on the global forum asking about it and stating your position? I've taken up the reigns of coordinating my town, but haven't got any sort of message like that.  :-\

ED: Of course, about 3/4 of our town was inactive or hoarding, and everybody else is getting themselves trapped in the desert like idiots...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:47:17 pm by HailFire »
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 05, 2010, 01:46:18 pm »

Well I'm trapped outside terrified. Time to die. Tonight that is.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 05, 2010, 01:50:14 pm »

Well I'm trapped outside terrified. Time to die. Tonight that is.

Uhh, don't you mean 2nite?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 05, 2010, 01:51:01 pm »

Gangs of dogs

So game time is 19:50-ish right now.  Attack comes at 23:00?  I should be around to close the door...

I'm actually watching for this one player to get back on who ran out of AP just short of town.  He posted for help.  You can give items to other players in the desert?  How do you do that?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

jashman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #484 on: November 05, 2010, 01:51:09 pm »

What is the benefit to cleaning your clothes and tidying your house?  I've been doing it whenever possible simply because it doesn't use AP.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 05, 2010, 01:51:43 pm »

Repeating my previous question, how do you even get an invitation code.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 05, 2010, 01:53:40 pm »

Some places are having give-aways. You can also try contacting the devs and asking them. That's how a bunch of us did it. contact@die2nite.com

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 05, 2010, 01:55:14 pm »

Some places are having give-aways. You can also try contacting the devs and asking them. That's how a bunch of us did it. contact@die2nite.com
This worked for me.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 05, 2010, 04:37:44 pm »

We just closed our gates and we all decided to use the day 1 theft usage to steal whatever we could from the people who were going to die so we could toss it into the bank. I just found out though that there is a (slight?) chance that when you steal something, no one will notice. I didn't even use one of those incense candle things either, just stole a box of matches and it said no one noticed.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 05, 2010, 04:41:16 pm »

Town: Gangs of Dogs
Just spent AP to save someone, have no more... gates are still open.

9 people are stuck outside.  The guy I saved is outside too, 'finishing up'  hope he closes the gates....

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 05, 2010, 04:46:09 pm »

We just closed our gates and we all decided to use the day 1 theft usage to steal whatever we could from the people who were going to die so we could toss it into the bank. I just found out though that there is a (slight?) chance that when you steal something, no one will notice. I didn't even use one of those incense candle things either, just stole a box of matches and it said no one noticed.
What town are you in again? You said that your a hero, what you pick, have you started a Collation yet???
AND what are you doing that makes you such a good player???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 05, 2010, 04:47:28 pm »

Stupid Dead Frontier tricked me :P

5 mins, let's hope none of us die2nite
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 04:54:35 pm by Jusman »
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 05, 2010, 04:55:30 pm »

This worked for me.

what exactly did you tell them?
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 05, 2010, 04:56:06 pm »

What town are you in again? You said that your a hero, what you pick, have you started a Collation yet???
AND what are you doing that makes you such a good player???
I said I could of been a hero if I had lived one more day Nevyn. Died at the start of day 4 with the rest of the town but managed to get last man standing somehow (Even though there were like... 18 of us alive at the end)

No idea what makes me such a good player, I figure they think I'm from the french version because of how well I can retain information (usually only with games that really interest me though). Think they think I know too much about how the game works, when I'm mostly running on known knowledge with a healthly supply of assumptions.

P.S: I'm in the same town you are right now as MikalTansrin

You are Nanothnir arn't you?

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 05, 2010, 04:57:46 pm »

Fingers crossed for The Hot Laziness...
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 127