Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174839 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #465 on: November 05, 2010, 11:06:28 am »

Taking a closer look, +1 each.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 05, 2010, 11:16:34 am »

Oh, I see now.

EDIT:
The Second group are the Builders of the Town, they are the ones that go to the Well, get their ration then put it into the Bank. Then using their AP to build any construction that needs building, when we get the Workshop up and running, they will also be the ones that work there. They are for those that just want to experiance the game or are not going to be on for long each day...

I'm curious. What's the benefit of having water rations in town if everybody can take on from the well every day and you only regain AP form drinking once a day?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:16:04 pm by OzyTheSage »

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 05, 2010, 01:15:47 pm »

oops

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 05, 2010, 01:23:55 pm »

There are uses other than drinking.  Killing zombies, watering corpses to prevent resurrection, stuff like that that you don't want to use your drinking ration on.
Shoes...

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 05, 2010, 01:25:01 pm »

Oh great here we go again. Just got a message talking about how I seem very knowledgeable for someone who hasn't played the french version of the game. Basically boils down to if I keep being too good of a player they're gonna ban me from the beta :\

Seriously, I've never had someone tell me I'm too good of a player before. Let alone get banned for being too good.

Edit: Any advice guys? I'm guessing it'd be a good idea to just... not be so helpful and free with sharing what I know, maybe be greedy or something? :\

Seriously this is kinda... strange
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:28:41 pm by Denzi »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 05, 2010, 01:28:04 pm »

An admin message or what?
Shoes...

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 05, 2010, 01:29:18 pm »

How did you people even get your invitation codes, post-exploit fix.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 05, 2010, 01:29:28 pm »

yeah it was an admin message from 'The Crow', it wasn't even a message on my door it was this big purple pop-up that I couldn't reply to.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 05, 2010, 01:33:30 pm »

yeah it was an admin message from 'The Crow', it wasn't even a message on my door it was this big purple pop-up that I couldn't reply to.

Weirdest Beta ever...

I guess I can't give any real advice. Maybe just tone down how much you tell people in the forums? Just sort of be quietly helpful for a while?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 05, 2010, 01:35:51 pm »

Yea, I think they are too used to their playerbase being run of the mill loners/sheep who don't read the guides, don't read the forums, and don't learn from the mistakes/triumphs of others...

And yea, I guess tone down the boss mode.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 05, 2010, 01:37:45 pm »

I guess so. Guess in the next few towns I'll just be quiet and do what other people say. But it's really meh. Half the game for me so far has been establishing protocol and procedures and sharing them with people in an attempt to make the whole beta player-base better.

Oh well, guess I gotta try to tone it down best I can :\

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 05, 2010, 01:39:29 pm »

Get with a few B12yers, spread out the 'commands'...  keep your own profile low that way.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:41:47 pm by Zangi »

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 05, 2010, 01:41:05 pm »

Shoot I'd be scared to do that myself. They mentioned that with how knowledgeable I am and how I got last man standing (Even on day 4) makes them think I've played the other game. But they won't ban me 'now' or something like that...

I'm actually a bit worried if I go and get an actual last man standing and become a hero, I'll get banned...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 05, 2010, 01:42:29 pm »

Get with a few B12yers, spread out the 'commands'...  keep your own profile low that way.

That's true, you can always communicate with other bay12er's here.

As for getting LMS again...I guess if things start going bad for that town just go have fun? Grab water, food, drugs, and a weapon and see how far out in the desert you can explore before you get toasted. Maybe you'll find something neat.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 05, 2010, 01:43:53 pm »

Sadly... this means I need to keep a low profile too...  I'm already suspected of being a Frenchie / played the French version already...

And I've already posted a few times on the town forums...
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 127