Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174890 times)

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #330 on: November 04, 2010, 08:51:17 am »

Anyone looking for a beta key should try here (http://www.megaton.us/megaton/2010/10/27/are-you-ready-to-die2nite-beta-key-contest.html) it says he only has 10 left and blah blah blah....but I emailed them and I got an email saying that the die2night people haven't stopped giving em out....and now I have a key...

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 04, 2010, 09:33:06 am »

Hahaha... wow. I sent an email to the contact@die2nite address and got a response with a code within ONE MINUTE. I'll be on as Bluerobin or Bluerobin427 once I get my account set up!

Edit: Bluerobin427 in the Boiling Highlands!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 09:36:58 am by Bluerobin427 »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 04, 2010, 09:52:12 am »

How could I meet up with other bay12ers? I dont  have time to search the forum (I know only 20 pages) but im going to get me some foodz!

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 04, 2010, 09:55:37 am »

Hmm I found some vodka. It says I can drink it get refill AP. Can I drink it AND water? Does it count as a "drug"?

Edit: I also found a vibrator :-\
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:09:11 am by Bluerobin427 »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 04, 2010, 10:24:14 am »

I am now a citizen of The Boiling Highlands. Anyone else from bay12 in this town?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 04, 2010, 10:27:48 am »

Ooh me me! That's kind of exciting, having another B12er.

Edit: What's rookie mode do? Just tell you what you can do? Or does it actually give any benefits/restrictions?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:31:02 am by Bluerobin427 »

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 04, 2010, 10:39:33 am »

Ok, went out exploring (carefully) and I now have: Another rucksack, a plastic bag (makes a weapon with water?), a Toolbox, a mouldy ham sandwich, and a box of matches. No idea how useful most of that is. But I'll probably stick the toolbox, at least, in the Bank.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 04, 2010, 10:46:25 am »

I am also in the boiling highlands

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 04, 2010, 11:08:03 am »

Ok, officially in love with this game.
Essentially, guy gets trapped in zombies, I realize I had vodka which I thought might give me more AP without too many bad side effects and that there's a mobile phone grenade in the bank (I THINK I put it there, I forgot to check). So I down the vodka, blow up a couple zombies (got some scrap metal too) AND the space is a house, which I'm assuming you can get neat things from... if you're not drunk while you're searching. I make a post to let him know it's safe to leave, but it comes out all garbled because I'm drunk.

Woooo.

Edit: Also, I gave the wiki a tiny bit of structure so you can at least get to the items and about the game pages without having to go through the "recently edited" section. Please add what you know about items? It'll be easier than explaining them every time someone asks!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:10:51 am by Bluerobin427 »

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 04, 2010, 11:16:17 am »

LOL holy shit I wondered what that was about! thats epic lol

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 04, 2010, 11:20:22 am »

Crap I got some texts...but its in french!....blasted english only mind!

jashman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #341 on: November 04, 2010, 11:27:44 am »

Was just emailed my key, in The Boiling Highlands as jashman.

Time to cause a scene.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 04, 2010, 11:43:09 am »

On the subject of sweet loot: I just repaired a hacksaw we found. It reduces the AP cost of tasks in the workshop!  :)
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 04, 2010, 11:47:12 am »

Anyone know if the Moldy Ham Sandwich is safe to eat?
Come play Mafia with us!

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 04, 2010, 11:49:02 am »

Yes.

Pretty much everything is safe to eat except the meaty bone, which has a chance of infecting you (but eating it gives you a bone with which you can open toolboxes).
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 127