Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174753 times)

Tres_Huevos

• Bay Watcher
  • All I want for Christmas are your two front teeth.
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #675 on: November 10, 2010, 02:03:15 am »

Send an email to contact@die2nite.com asking for one. It's worked for plenty of us, so far.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 10, 2010, 02:09:04 am »

Been messaging this to everyone in the town I am in, if you get it, its a mass message, and your falling behind (to those in the same town as me). I am posting this here to save it for next town, by the way, thanks to Taz for posting those screenshots...

Please build your Tent but not the Hovel. Also please frequently use the forums to keep up with what is happening in the Town.

As you can see in the first link, the Workshop (Which costs 10 Planks) allows us to turn Logs into Planks, this is an important ability due to the common fact that 90% of towns have piles of rotten logs when they die. Remember this for the next town you live in, and stall building the Hovel, as even then, the need of it is Minor...

What it lets you do...
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w320/TheFacelessInsomniac/Workshop1.png

What it lets you build in the build tree...
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w320/TheFacelessInsomniac/Workshop2.png
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 10, 2010, 04:29:04 am »

Also, I'm now infected and terrorized.

How do you remove those statuses? and is infected lethal after a certain amount of time?
I'm currently auto-searching for stuff only found one plank so far though do we still need four for our workshop?
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 10, 2010, 05:02:52 am »

To remove infected there is a Drug called Paracetoid 7g.
To remove Terrorized there is a Drug called Valium, but apparently playing with the giant vibrator also removes it...

Here is the wiki

http://die2nite.wikia.com/wiki/Die2Nite_Wiki

Also the Creators have given everyone in the game 3 invite keys each, and for every player that joins as well I believe. Ask anyone in the game now and we can give you out one...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 10, 2010, 07:15:35 am »

Also, I'm now infected and terrorized.

How do you remove those statuses? and is infected lethal after a certain amount of time?
I'm currently auto-searching for stuff only found one plank so far though do we still need four for our workshop?

Nice. People in my town built a pump. Without asking. Because they're smart.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 10, 2010, 07:18:05 am »

Nice. People in my town built a pump. Without asking. Because they're smart.

Turns out we need 10 planks now, I don't know why but I'm guessing we have more hovels when I get back to town. :(

Regarding the pump it does mean you can take more water which is nice for hunting zombies but I still think workshop is the best first building.
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 10, 2010, 07:30:18 am »

The initial pump sucks...

Hey Webadict, can you screenshot the build branch that the pump unlocks for me please???

Wow, is it just me or is this town full of inactives, and does it look like the Wrought Iron (the newly named version of building iron) harder to come by now. We are nearly at 10 Planks but still need around 5 more wrought iron to build the workshop, 7 if the Lock gets built first...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 10, 2010, 08:25:00 am »

The initial pump sucks...

Hey Webadict, can you screenshot the build branch that the pump unlocks for me please???

Wow, is it just me or is this town full of inactives, and does it look like the Wrought Iron (the newly named version of building iron) harder to come by now. We are nearly at 10 Planks but still need around 5 more wrought iron to build the workshop, 7 if the Lock gets built first...
I'm not in Town now, but next time I am, sure. I think it's posted somewhere here, too. With the Workshop.

So, guess what happened in my Town! Remember how we were 2 Planks short of the Workshop? Well, we got them!

Now we're 5 Wrought Irons away from the Workshop.

... GTHSAGFYQWGFER@HBE@BHJWEIBN#$@IBN@KVM #!IOVM!

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: November 10, 2010, 08:55:39 am »

I'm just going to resister selfish play complains against everyone that builds hovels.. I spent ages finding planks and they are almost all gone now :(

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 10, 2010, 09:55:27 am »

I guess the game is fairly new and everyone doesn't really have any idea what to do.  I'm hoping my next town won't lose 14 people on the first night.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 10, 2010, 09:56:49 am »

I guess the game is fairly new and everyone doesn't really have any idea what to do.  I'm hoping my next town won't lose 14 people on the first night.

It might be that, the forums could do with being more obvious so people see such messages. Probably the forums should be the first thing you see when you log in.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 10, 2010, 09:57:36 am »

Along with DON'T BUILD A HOVEL and DON'T BUILD A PUMP in flashing red letters.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 10, 2010, 10:06:29 am »

I'd be shocked if we survive the night, we are looking at at least 36 zombies, probably closer to 50, breaking in :/

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 10, 2010, 10:10:38 am »

Estimation: 100 ~ 120 zombies
Defense: 46

We're ****ed.

I think before the attack, I'm gonna steal all the defensive items for myself. >:3
This is why die2nite is so great.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: November 10, 2010, 10:20:02 am »

I'd be shocked if we survive the night, we are looking at at least 36 zombies, probably closer to 50, breaking in :/
Really?  Mine says up to 80.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 127