Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174515 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #1305 on: November 20, 2010, 11:28:33 am »

ya especially since we are seriously considering building the cremo-que should we live.
Nom nom nom

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: November 20, 2010, 04:04:36 pm »

Mr Apples, it would really be awesome if you logged into the game just about right now

Edit: Nevermind. Did you remember to take your pills before logging off?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 04:30:04 pm by Sartain »

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: November 20, 2010, 04:44:51 pm »

I'm theere
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: November 20, 2010, 05:24:18 pm »

Well my little incident just before the attack was just a distraction but I eventually died of infection during the night. I am happy with my last words though.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Strange guy

• Bay Watcher
  • Strangely normal
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1309 on: November 20, 2010, 06:08:21 pm »

3 people outside both this night and the last, but no other deaths.

Our biggest problem right now is unnecessary constructions- the catapult, butchers shop and scanner have been started without any discussion at all on any but the butchers- for which there wasn't any agreement, while foundations have been finished while we're too busy with other projects to build any extreme ones. Not to mention how the screaming saws were started before the spiked pit was done (though it is now that I finished it off). Still we're well prepared for the next night so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: November 20, 2010, 06:16:59 pm »

to be honest, all those constructions you listed are both useful (and in the case of the scanners EXTREMELY useful)
Nom nom nom

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: November 20, 2010, 06:42:10 pm »

good god, the horde tripled in stregth last night, and we still need 100 more defence.... but we are almost out of reasources.   I think this may be the last night for a number of people in The Hamlet of Murders.

How did we manage that?.... we should never slack off on defences for low days again, I never want to have that challenge repeated.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

GHudston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: November 20, 2010, 06:51:45 pm »

We would be one hell of a lot better off if we had used our wood and bolts on permanent defenses instead of temporary ones, but people don't read the forums and we shouldn't complain... we lived!!! :P

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: November 20, 2010, 07:05:31 pm »

Interesting. Are you supposed to sit outside for as long as possible, auto-searching the same area, then come back in before midnight? I just sort of fled back to base. :-\
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: November 20, 2010, 07:14:21 pm »

'The Sorry Gangs'

What a nice RNG. I'd say it's on par with Toadys. I'd hate to have to..Go through the trouble of coding a name generator like that.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: November 20, 2010, 07:19:02 pm »

good god, the horde tripled in stregth last night, and we still need 100 more defence.... but we are almost out of reasources.   I think this may be the last night for a number of people in The Hamlet of Murders.

How did we manage that?.... we should never slack off on defences for low days again, I never want to have that challenge repeated.
god I know, not a one got through... jeez if we keep this up though, we are all gonna get over 100 points, haha we can replay with a veteran town!
Nom nom nom

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: November 20, 2010, 07:23:29 pm »

Can you list what the foundation unlocks?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: November 20, 2010, 07:24:16 pm »

Mega Pump

Fake town

Plumbing

Massive Rebuild
Nom nom nom

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: November 20, 2010, 07:31:22 pm »

Interesting. Are you supposed to sit outside for as long as possible, auto-searching the same area, then come back in before midnight? I just sort of fled back to base. :-\

My preferred tactic is to have a team of scouts explore some sectors, then do a run where you search as many sectors as possible and make sure you end in a non-depleted sector to auto-search there for as long as possible. Best item/AP ratio that way, so odds are you'll find something useful

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: November 20, 2010, 07:42:24 pm »

after day 5 every zone has more then 2 zombies usually.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 127