Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 38c centering problem.  (Read 490 times)

blackmain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
38c centering problem.
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:51:00 pm »

For some reason this game is off center on my computer but fine on my laptop. When the game is in windowed mode it is way off to the left and when its full screen its off to the right.

I am running Windows XP sp1 on my computer while on my laptop I have vista installed. I am at a loss to why this is happening. I can only play this game till about 50 dwarves on my laptop till it gets to laggy to play.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
Re: 38c centering problem.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 04:03:00 pm »

First I'd suggest updating your XP to SP2.
There is only one reason that couldn't be possible, and that reason is...  Well, I'd rather not say it, but I'm sure you know.
Otherwise: is it the actual WINDOW that's off to the left (in windowed mode) or is it the VIEWPORT (what's INSIDE the window)?
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

blackmain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 05:43:00 pm »

the window is fine, its the game thats in the window thats off. Might as well get SP 2.. been waiting a long time for this.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 06:46:00 pm »

Judging by the shape of this thread, perhaps these centering issues are contagious.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 08:26:00 pm »

I guess jaybud doesn't know the hidden horrors of the CODE tag.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.