Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Man of Temporal Science!  (Read 4691 times)

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Man of Temporal Science!
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2010, 07:34:57 am »

Go to november 1, 2010, and find out what happens next in the Man of Temporal Science forum game on the bay12 forums,
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2010, 03:03:50 pm »

Go to november 1, 2010, and find out what happens next in the Man of Temporal Science forum game on the bay12 forums,
You don't understand modern English, making that rather pointless.

Go to the year 2015.  If we could invent a time machine before electricity, imagine what we can do with modern technology.
What location? Sicily?

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2010, 03:05:55 pm »

You don't understand modern English, making that rather pointless.
but... the voices in your head understand it...  :'(
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2010, 05:46:44 pm »

What location? Sicily?

Sure, why not.  Make sure to bring as much money as we can, it will be worth a fortune to collectors.  And the plans, of course.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2010, 06:35:46 pm »

you know, we could make a lot of money selling 'antique coins'...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2010, 04:56:16 am »

could make a lot of money selling 'antique coins'...
will be worth a fortune to collectors.

:/
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2010, 11:31:45 pm »

You go forwards in time, to 2015! You take a Large Sack of Coins, and the Schematics to the Time Machine. Then, you go into Town. There are Huge Buildings, and Speeding Metallic Monsters. You are Terrified of the Future.

>

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2010, 11:42:00 pm »

search for future descendant to have future-fears cured by.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2010, 12:53:06 am »

Find a building with your name on it and stand next to a statue of yourself.  Make the same pose as the statue.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2010, 11:47:52 pm »

And, with midterms done, and update cometh:

You find a Statue of Yourself. It has your name and everything. You decide to stand next to it, and look thoughtful, before an Irate Museum Curator turns up, and says, "Ahah! You're back, you rapscallion! You and your time machine are nothing but trouble! Get lost, or I'll call the guards on you! And you'll not get away this time!"

>

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2010, 11:50:00 pm »

Wait, a museum curator is telling Leonardo da Vinci to get lost after he emerges from a time machine? seriously?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2010, 11:57:10 pm »

I think we may have already been here. or will be here. or something. Time travel's inherent causal backflips hurt my brain.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2010, 03:05:04 am »

Leave, swearing on your name you will be back last week.

search for future descendant to have future-fears cured by.
Then this.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2010, 05:16:32 pm »

You're not really sure where to look for decendants, so you decide to go try that idea you had before and sell some of your coins to a coin collector. You are Highly Successful at this, and the collector even remarks on their pristine condition. You now have 2015 money, which is apparently red slips of paper! You ask if he knows where the da Vinci family lives nowdays, but he just gives you an odd look and shakes his head.

Where to now?

>

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2010, 05:39:02 pm »

That's not going to work if we're going to keep with reality. He had no children.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5