Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What The most funnyest thing you ever did?  (Read 1971 times)

cignus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What The most funnyest thing you ever did?
« on: October 23, 2010, 04:53:45 am »

I just wanted to know Of your Most funny Story you can think of and maby a SS ass well All i can Say since this will be my first story is to look at this SS of me Beating a wolf to a pulp
http://fav.me/d31blt8

P.S. Anyone know of a better site to upload pick then deveant art?

Murphy

• Bay Watcher
  • Lazy half-ass
    • View Profile
Re: What The most funnyest thing you ever did?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 06:59:51 am »

The link leads me to deviantart registration page.
Use imageshack.us, it's easier.

I didn't get the part about SS though. The only thing I could associate with this abbreviation is Godwin's law.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 10:30:17 am by Murphy »

cignus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 03:50:29 pm »

SS = Screen Shot and sorry bout the image thing heres the link xD

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 04:12:56 pm »

Now that's just funny.
Looking at the chronological order of this, I am now picturing a spinning mass of gore with body parts sticking out of it hurtling through the air, being smashed into tasty red oatmeal upon impact with that now scarred-for-life tree.
I'd grab some brain bleach, but i hesitated. Forever.

cignus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 05:06:09 am »

I wonder if anyone can top this with there own Screen shot xD

Murphy

• Bay Watcher
  • Lazy half-ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 04:52:08 am »

Ah, so you didn't mean funny as in "humorous", but as in "FUN".
Because there are way more humorous situations in the game. For example, ass demons, which resemble giant asses twisted into humanoid form. Even though ass in it means donkey, it's still hilarious.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 10:33:57 am »

Aha.
I headshotted a wolf with it's on vomit.
It ended up acting exactly like a bullet.

Victuz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 02:48:43 pm »

I hunted every unicorn in the world for their horns (I really like throwing them) just to meet a bronze colossus and die.

What? That's HILLARIOUS! :P
I once flung a migrant off a bridge. He collided with the brook cliff and died.
A year later, my legendary engraver engraved him colliding with an obstacle and dying.

filthywalrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 11:57:51 pm »

Well, first I killed about 99% of the people living in a town - the only person left alive was a human spearman.
I cut off both of the spearman's arms, then ran off and traveled around for a few days, then went back to the town.
I pinched off the spearman's nose, ears, and gouged out his eyes. (Well pretty much gouged them out, the newer versions don't let you gouge out their eyes entirely, just break them open.)
I left the town and traveled around for a few days and killed some wolves.
I came back then sorted through the piles of corpses until I found one of the spearman's severed arms, then found the spearman and started clubbing them with their own arm until it got stuck into their upper body.
Then I went back to the pile of corpses and found their other arm.
Made my way back to the last place I had seen the spearman, and found their corpse instead - turns out they bled to death while I was retrieving their other arm.  :(
(I guess they were actually lucky when they bled to death, imagine what i would have done to them if they hadn't!)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 11:59:47 pm by filthywalrus »
I'd like to make a baby zoo. Is there an effective and safe way to cage babies? Will they grow up or starve while caged? Or do they effectively freeze while caged?
DF forums:  Where this discussion is perfectly acceptable.

cignus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 06:34:54 am »

Well, first I killed about 99% of the people living in a town - the only person left alive was a human spearman.
I cut off both of the spearman's arms, then ran off and traveled around for a few days, then went back to the town.
I pinched off the spearman's nose, ears, and gouged out his eyes. (Well pretty much gouged them out, the newer versions don't let you gouge out their eyes entirely, just break them open.)
I left the town and traveled around for a few days and killed some wolves.
I came back then sorted through the piles of corpses until I found one of the spearman's severed arms, then found the spearman and started clubbing them with their own arm until it got stuck into their upper body.
Then I went back to the pile of corpses and found their other arm.
Made my way back to the last place I had seen the spearman, and found their corpse instead - turns out they bled to death while I was retrieving their other arm.  :(
(I guess they were actually lucky when they bled to death, imagine what i would have done to them if they hadn't!)

MORE I WANT MORE .... And if possable maby a Screen shot or 2 i would love to see some of this stuff happen.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 05:07:19 pm »

I was just now ambushed by a pair of giant desert scorpions. Didn't get a single hit in (or run away, as i had planned as soon as I realized they weren't sasquatches...) before being stabbed directly in the head, bruising the brain, but not killing me until after I'd gotten the message that their venom was injected straight into my skull. That is some fast acting poison!

My killer's name is Spottedfondle, she is 6 years old.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:15:17 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Arkenstone

• Bay Watcher
  • Perfect Clear Diamond
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 08:42:39 pm »

My latest charachter had a nerve severed in his foot by a hydra, (the beginning of my skull collection) so I had to CRAWL around being a mass murderer until I remembered crutches... About two years later, game time.

Quote from: Retro
Dwarven economics are still in the experimental stages. The humans have told them that they need to throw a lot of money around to get things going, but every time the dwarves try all they just end up with a bunch of coins lying all over the place.

The EPIC Dwarven Drinking Song of Many Names

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about logic/computing; I'm majoring in the topic.

Confused111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 10:23:08 pm »

I killed someone with a figurine of myself.

synkell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 10:54:57 pm »

" You call this an image of ME???? YOU MISSED MY BEAUTY SPOT!"

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 07:08:55 am »

I believe he killed a cougar with it.
Pages: [1] 2