Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: OMEGA FLEET: take the captains chair.  (Read 3219 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: OMEGA FLEET: take the captains chair.
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 01:58:14 pm »

We could get captured, then use our secret Wiggin martial art to defeat them all.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2010, 02:01:37 pm »

And how is 'Lucky Bucket' lewd? We're basically flying a bucket with an engine on it. It needs all the luck it can get.
You need to read homestuck.

We're in a clunker which pieces fall off it, and we are planning to fight hordes of heavily armed pirates and defeat their leader?
You're a gogdamn Wiggin! That's what you dodid! a couple centuries ago. Your great-great-grandfather anyway. Before he wet himself in public.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2010, 04:13:25 pm »

I am not a Wiggin, I just have common sense. If your my great-great-grandfather had any sense he would have known to use the restroom before going out in public.
Hello Hunam

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 06:16:27 pm »

Find the pirate asteroid base and RAM them. Megaman obviously has no knowledge of neverfail Wiggin tactics.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2010, 06:44:41 pm »

The enemies gate is down-ish? How about a little to the left? :P

I have no idea what this is anymore. It's like strategy mixed with parody mixed with slapstick humor mixed with stupidity and it's only been 2 updates!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2010, 06:59:21 pm »

Since a combustion engine is incredibly outdated, do sensors even pick it up any more?
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 07:01:13 pm »

Screw this nay saying. Spend a few days doing research of the pirates and trying to find out their movements if possible, then launch a surpeezee attackz on a lone vessel or small group and capture one of the pilots. Interrogate for clues.
Hello Hunam

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 07:02:08 pm »

Screw this nay saying. Spend a few days doing research of the pirates and trying to find out their movements if possible, then launch a surpeezee attackz on a lone vessel or small group and capture one of the pilots. Interrogate for clues.
That's the spirit!
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 07:48:44 pm »

This, but worry more about capturing the vessel than the pilot.  We can interrogate the AI, or have HAL read its memory or something.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 07:51:21 pm »

If the vessel is better than ours, we might as well bub it "Lucky Bucket The II" and sell Lucky Bucket for scrap.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.
Pages: 1 2 [3]