Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia II - Welcome to hell, the glitches have landed. - Game Over  (Read 26690 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia II - Welcome to hell, the glitches have landed. - Day 2
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2010, 08:45:06 pm »

Azure is right. No lynch
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2010, 08:46:41 pm »

No lynch.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2010, 09:08:56 pm »

Assuming Azure's "no vote" actually means "no lynch", that brings us to...

No Lynch[3] <- Azure Sepulcher, ToonyMan, Mr. Person
Ottofar[1] <- Zathras
Azure[1] <- Toaster
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 08:19:17 pm by GlyphGryph »

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2010, 09:09:26 pm »

Azure, your proposal does make sense, and I'll go with a No Lynch as well... for now.

I must point out that this is not progress. We need to find the scum, not give them one more night to kill/convert someone. I reserve my right to change the vote to a person before the end of day unless I see some answers. Specifically from ToonyMan. I have half a mind to just make you hang for that little brainfart of yours. As far as I can tell, you dead or no lynch are about equally good/bad for town.

Extension, please. <--- this is better than a no-lynch, dudes. Extend!
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2010, 09:11:11 pm »

Extension recognized. Day will now end at 8pm EST, unless the extension is opposed.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2010, 09:11:19 pm »

Hmmm... Seeing the votecount, I change my mind. There are enough no lynches to push for that if people wish, without needing my support. So, Vote ToonyMan. If I don't see some actual arguments from you, I'll ask for your neck. It will be up to others whether they prefer to see a no lynch or your corpse.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2010, 09:20:35 pm »

I'm for a no lynch and see what shakes out in the night, barring nothing damning coming out.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2010, 02:08:54 am »

If you're not going to actually ask ToonyMan any questions of relevance, I'm going to have to ask for a shortening
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2010, 02:12:59 am »

If you're not going to actually ask ToonyMan any questions of relevance, I'm going to have to ask for a shortening

Dude, I did:
Quote from: Zathras's Unanswered questions for ToonyMan
I've gone through D1 posts, and I don't see the active front/façade... So it must be based on night actions, yes? You realise you can't convince the rest of us to vote them unless you give us a bit more context on how you came by that information, yes? Even without revealing your alignment, if you wish, but give us something. Context, evidence, history, something. We can't just support you on faith. You may be pulling the whole thing out of your arse.

How do you know that "Mr.Person has been keeping an active front while Toaster is pulling a façade"?

Do you not wish to hear answers to that? Do you think ending with a no-lynch is in anyway better than with a ToonyMan lynch if he doesn't answer?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2010, 02:31:09 am »

Second, it shows that Person is pretty in the dark here.  His Toony vote is just pressure to get him to talk.  Now that he's explained his vote, do you still think he deserves a vote?

Yes, but it's mylo. Mylo means NL.

Dude, I did:
Quote from: Zathras's Unanswered questions for ToonyMan
I've gone through D1 posts, and I don't see the active front/façade... So it must be based on night actions, yes? You realise you can't convince the rest of us to vote them unless you give us a bit more context on how you came by that information, yes? Even without revealing your alignment, if you wish, but give us something. Context, evidence, history, something. We can't just support you on faith. You may be pulling the whole thing out of your arse.

How do you know that "Mr.Person has been keeping an active front while Toaster is pulling a façade"?

Do you not wish to hear answers to that? Do you think ending with a no-lynch is in anyway better than with a ToonyMan lynch if he doesn't answer?

Considering ToonyMan's already ignored you and you didn't yell at him or anything, I'm not surprised I forgot about this bit. It's not really necessary to pursue this today considering we're not lynching today no matter what, but I'm not going to be the one to stand in your way. Unvote.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2010, 02:31:40 am »

What I meant was No lynch, cancel shortening

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2010, 07:23:52 am »

Did you mean cancel extension? Because, uh... right now I think it's still going to go 12 more hours. :P

Edit, ah, got you, you canceled your cancel.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 09:03:59 pm by GlyphGryph »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2010, 08:01:39 am »

Then there's still time to discuss!

Ottofar, just because I unvoted you does not mean I don't want to hear your analysis.

Toony:  If you're not going to give any real reasons to attack me, then find someone you can give reasons on.  Quotes, evidence, anything.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2010, 08:42:09 am »

Extend, no?

Hm... There are probably no night kills. And cybrid probably have run out of brains.
He reacted quite violently to the whole affair, but I still think you're scum more.
ToonyMan, why?

Anyways, NoLynch, I'm going to gym now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2010, 10:28:31 am »

I don't know what you're saying Zathras, please explain better.

Extend, no?

Hm... There are probably no night kills. And cybrid probably have run out of brains.
He reacted quite violently to the whole affair, but I still think you're scum more.
ToonyMan, why?

Anyways, NoLynch, I'm going to gym now.
Because, is it really hard to accept I think Toaster is more scum than Zathras?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18