Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia II - Welcome to hell, the glitches have landed. - Game Over  (Read 26744 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia II - Welcome to hell, the glitches have landed. - Day 1
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2010, 06:56:07 pm »

I think the Overseer account got banned.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2010, 08:58:06 pm »

ToonyMan: What makes you think an attitude that's been adopted from the start of the game is scummy?
My attack on Elegy is completely invalid now.  -_-  Unvote.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2010, 09:33:37 pm »

Zathras:  Which (non-vanilla) imperial or rebel role would you most like to be?  Which cybrid role would you least like to be?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2010, 10:47:42 pm »

* Elegy rips off his spray-painted-on mask to reveal he is actually... ZATHRAS! DUN DUN DUNNNN! *

Haha! Had you fooled, scummagots! You weren't expecting ME, were you?   Well, ta-fuckin'-da, here I am. I've come to lynch some scum and ban some trolls... and I'm all out of trolls -- a toad came and carried them all away earlier.

So, this is a quite confusing setup you've got going on here, but I'm all read up and up to date. Unfortunately, you all have been either very lurky or kept your nose quite clean, so I've got little hard data to push a lynch on irredeemable obvscum. I'll go to my next favourite target: lurkers. Most lurkers are scum anyway, and even if they're not cybrids, in this set up it should be 50% or so chance that they are scum to me anyway.

Let the lurkiest amongst you, Azure Sepulchre, line up against the wall and be shot for the crime of lurking and being even-odds scum.

Oh, lest I forget:
Zathras:  Which (non-vanilla) imperial or rebel role would you most like to be?  Which cybrid role would you least like to be?
I like the Imperial Enforcer, as I like killing roles (the Rebel Martyr kills too, but has, uh, downsides). Failing that, I'll take Persuader/Zealot, as a conversion is almost as good as a kill. For least liked cybrid ones, must be the Parasite. Cool idea, but hate the name, and shares the previously mentioned downsides.

Mod: votecount, please. And consider me caught up, no need to keep the day from ending or whatever on my account.

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
  • Y'all have knocked her up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2010, 05:26:20 am »

Let the lurkiest amongst you, Azure Sepulchre, line up against the wall and be shot for the crime of lurking and being even-odds scum.

Hmph... well, at least this is something to discuss, as opposed to asking everyone what their favourite town/scum role is then trying to figure out how to use the resulting 12-word sentence of WIFOM. >.>

I put this to you, then, Zathras: what, up until this point, was worth paying attention to? How hasn't almost this entire day been a complete waste of time? I can read through the whole thread right now, and be none the wiser about any of the other players. I tried asking the same kind of questions, but I got as little answer as I expected - if I got an answer at all - so I invested my interest in another game. One that had blackjack and hookers.

...hang on a second. Person, why was The Overseer account banned?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2010, 08:21:43 am »

I can confirm the Overseer account was deleted. If you go back to the first page, you can see he's now considered a "Guest Poster" and the account itself was gone. I've sent Toady a message about it. That player/those players with access to the Overseer account, send your Overseer messages to me at this point, and I'll repost them in the thread. This means you'll have a significant time delay, but there's naught that can be done about it.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2010, 08:24:45 am »

Hmph. I seem not to get anything on anyone. My solution is to lynch lurkers.

Toonyman has posted 14-2 posts.
Ottofar has posted 10-1 posts.
Jokerman has posted 4 posts.
Toaster has posted 12 posts.
Mr. Person has posted 8 posts.
Elethras has posted 14-1 posts.
Azure Sepulchre has posted 6 posts.

At least by my count.
Jokerman

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2010, 09:17:47 am »

I did an unofficial vote count.

Jokerman-EXE(2) <- Azure Sepulchre, Ottofar
Toaster(1) <- Mr.Person
Azure Sepulchre(1) <- Zathras

Joker, Toony, and I are not voting.

Ottofar:  You took it from a 3-way tie to a majority.  Are you content with seeing Joker hang?  Did you base your count on number of posts or content thereof?

Zathras:  Are you attempting to spark discussion or are you honestly wanting to lynch a lurker?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2010, 10:02:53 am »

I did?

Anyways, With posts like these, I'd say both, and yes, quite content.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2010, 12:48:46 pm »

Ottofar, you know I hate RV time and that I do my best to avoid it while still being around.

That being said, and given that you know I'm around, why did you throw your vote at me specifically? There's no content besides "lynch all lurkers," and I'm not lurking so much as observing for now. Do you have an actual accusation to make, or are you going to keep trying to slide by with a "policy lynch"?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2010, 01:26:54 pm »

Jokerman, if you're going observe then give us some thoughts on what you've been observing.

I think Mr.Person is sidelining and Toaster is just asking questions to ask questions and nothing else.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2010, 03:56:48 pm »

Hmph... well, at least this is something to discuss, as opposed to asking everyone what their favourite town/scum role is then trying to figure out how to use the resulting 12-word sentence of WIFOM. >.>
I put this to you, then, Zathras: what, up until this point, was worth paying attention to? How hasn't almost this entire day been a complete waste of time?
I do not dispute your argument. The folks here have played a very careful game. Careful to the point of yawn inducing stupor. So, we need to liven it up with some blood. You lynch enough lurkers, people will learn not to lurk. You lynch enough boring folk, people will lighten up. Pavolv is always right, you know? However, I made a mistake... unvote.

Jokerman has posted 4 posts.
Azure Sepulchre has posted 6 posts.
Ottofar's count is correct, and you are barely saved, Azure. As they say, you don't have to outrun the angry bear, you just have to outrun your friend...

Zathras:  Are you attempting to spark discussion or are you honestly wanting to lynch a lurker?
Both. Lurker hanging is a good thing. And gives us something to talk about other than "who are your favourite scumbuddies?" and "what about that great role, eh?"... I call it a win/win.

Ottofar, you know I hate RV time and that I do my best to avoid it while still being around.

Avoid it all you want, but not in my game. And yes, that is called "lurking". Hang, lurkscum!

Jokerman-EXE.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2010, 04:08:12 pm »

ToonyMan and Zathras.

Toony, you said you want my contribution, then go on to say, "Oh, these two are sidelining and just asking questions." And yet you put your vote on me, with the barest hint of what might be construed as a question, but don't push the two that you're addressing? So do you think I'm scum, moreso than them, or what?

Zathras, way to hop on the bandwagon with literally no reasoning. You're scum.
BLARG IM DED

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2010, 04:17:41 pm »

ToonyMan and Zathras.

I'm not bandwagoning. I said in my very first post, that I'll hang the lurkiest amongst you... but my post count was inaccurate at first. The arguments stand, I just adjusted my sights. That counting business is tricky. But way to OMGUS me, Joker!

I also notice you didn't answer the question posed to you: "if you're going observe then give us some thoughts on what you've been observing." Have you observed any observable observations that merit an observation or two from you, oh quiet and aloof observer?

And Azure, you had him narrowly beat earlier, but he's closing on you! Better get with the posting and the observing, or he's going to outrun you and the bear will eat you instead! Have you any fresh thoughts? Any comments on the post countings, bandwagons, unanswered questions, or OMGUSs? Hurry, the day is ending fast!

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2010, 05:02:01 pm »

ToonyMan and Zathras.

I'm not bandwagoning. I said in my very first post, that I'll hang the lurkiest amongst you... but my post count was inaccurate at first. The arguments stand, I just adjusted my sights. That counting business is tricky. But way to OMGUS me, Joker!

I also notice you didn't answer the question posed to you: "if you're going observe then give us some thoughts on what you've been observing." Have you observed any observable observations that merit an observation or two from you, oh quiet and aloof observer?

And Azure, you had him narrowly beat earlier, but he's closing on you! Better get with the posting and the observing, or he's going to outrun you and the bear will eat you instead! Have you any fresh thoughts? Any comments on the post countings, bandwagons, unanswered questions, or OMGUSs? Hurry, the day is ending fast!

Ha. Default OMGUS, eh? Seeing as half the players are voting me and the others aren't acting scummy yet, I mustbe OMGUSing, right? Terrible defense.

Observations? Well, I gave two in the last post. Here's another one:

Hmph. I seem not to get anything on anyone. My solution is to lynch lurkers.

Hunt harder. Just because you're "not getting anything on anyone," you don't default to lynching lurkers. You try to find scum.
BLARG IM DED
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18