Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia II - Welcome to hell, the glitches have landed. - Game Over  (Read 26750 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia II - Welcome to hell, the glitches have landed. - Day 1
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 12:02:08 pm »

Oh, also, votecount, please.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2010, 12:11:19 pm »

I think no one has any leads yet, but someone is afraid to stick their neck out.

By my count, Joker and Elegy both have the least posts, at two.  Joker tends to lurk during RV, so that's not too unusual.

Elegy is usually in the thick of things, though.  Elegy, what do you have to hide?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2010, 12:28:36 pm »

What do you do on Sunday mornings Ottofar?  Just curious.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 12:43:30 pm »

Joker tends to lurk during RV, so that's not too unusual.

<3

Joker:  Which faction would you like to be at a hypothetical 1 of each LYLO?  Which would have the worst odds?

I would probably say Cybrid. If it came down to a 1-of-each LyLo, then the Cybrids would have an advantage in that they have a Nightkill, an action immunity, and a convert (assuming you were one of those roles, but these are three acceptable roles as opposed to one for rebels and two for Imperials), allowing you to act with a lot of impunity if you had one of these roles.

Days are 48 hours and everybody is lurking.

Everyone,
what do you think of that?

It's the weekend. I'm also pretty sure they don't count on the days, though I might be thinking of a different game.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2010, 12:59:13 pm »

What do you do on Sunday mornings Ottofar?  Just curious.
Sleep until 11am, then am furious at myself. Today I slept until 1pm, though, since it's the last day on our fall break.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2010, 02:07:18 pm »

Actually, that's a bit of an issue. At 3p lylo the only player that can win is the cybrid.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 03:33:29 pm »

I count the weekend as a single day, and I don't end on weekends. That means you guys have until tomorrow morning, so I'm giving you a twelve hour notice (actually, more like 15 or 16). Don't have time to review the thread or do a vote count yet (including seeing any extensions), but I should be able to in five hours or so.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 04:22:18 pm »

Elegy is usually in the thick of things, though.  Elegy, what do you have to hide?

Nothing? This game is significantly different from others I have played, and it calls for a different playstyle. Just because I'm not swearing at everyone doesn't mean I have some secret to hide.

Also it's the weekend :/
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 08:16:39 pm »

I think no one has any leads yet, but someone is afraid to stick their neck out.

By my count, Joker and Elegy both have the least posts, at two.  Joker tends to lurk during RV, so that's not too unusual.

What exactly were you hoping to get out of this question, Toaster? I mean, what would be a scummy response from Elegy and what would be a town-like response?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 08:53:01 pm »

Person: I was more interested in how he reacted to it more than what his answer would be.  For example, his answer was brief and not inherently scummy, but it was also purely reactive- he didn't go anywhere else with his post.  It looks like a post just to post.

Elegy:  What are you waiting on, then?  You're not pushing anyone on anything, or trying to push someone to make a slip.  Give me at least one lead you have.  If you don't have any, squeeze one out of somebody.

I'll go ahead and ask for the first extension since we have so little so far.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2010, 09:12:05 pm »

12 hour extension granted. And for now, I do not have the time I was hoping for to do a vote count, so I'll do it first thing in the morning.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2010, 10:56:49 am »

Vote Count
Day can end at any time as of 12pm EST, 5am GMT (I believe). You'll get a one hour warning.

Jokerman-EXE(1) <- Azure Sepulchre
Toaster(1) <- ToonyMan
Ottofar(1) <- Elegy
Azure Sepulchre(1) <- Ottofar

ToonyMan(2) <- Jokerman-EXE, Mr.Person
Elegy(1) <- Toaster
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:13:17 pm by GlyphGryph »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2010, 11:00:59 am »

Mod:  Shouldn't it be till midnight tomorrow (~36 hours from now)?  It started noon EST on Friday, so with weekend as a single day, noon Tuesday + extension should make it end of day Tuesday, by my count.

Lurkers:  Stop lurking.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2010, 11:20:10 am »

Hmm... yeah, I suppose you're right, almost. Damn weekends always messing up my sketchy math.
We started at noon on friday, we had 48 hours for day. The weekend counts as 24, meaning we get twelve friday and then twelve today, meaning we be finishing at noon. However, the extension request means it should end at midnight tonight. So we'll say the game is currently set to end at midnight tonight. Note that I'll probably be asleep then, so it probably won't happen, but it might. I'll give you an hours notice before I shut the thread down - most likely it will be first thing in the morning.

Friday is not a weekend.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 11:25:15 am by GlyphGryph »

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2010, 11:35:01 am »

Unvote ToonyMan.

Actually, that's a bit of an issue. At 3p lylo the only player that can win is the cybrid.

This should probably be looked at.

Lurkers:  Stop lurking.

All right, I'm here. What do you want?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18