Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia [Over - Dark Sorcerers Win!]  (Read 48975 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia [Day 2 - Holy Jokerman-EXE Batman!]
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2010, 05:06:11 pm »

That's all you can muster after a day? I was going to cut you some slack for whatever reason since I don't know how often you can post, but it's clear now that you're just lurking.

Unvote Jetsquirrel.

Eduren.

I'm totally cool with either of you hanging today.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2010, 05:32:20 pm »

I wanted Irony's response. I got it at 8pm last night. I spent all last night getting my heart torn in half. I get up today, go to class until 3 and post a response to him.

I don't see how thats lurking.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2010, 05:39:48 pm »

I don't know any of that. I see you online for a couple of hours with nothing out of you and I wonder what's going on. And it wouldn't be the first time scum used legitimate excuses to lurk.

A little pressure never hurt anybody. I'm interested in yours and IronyOwl's little spat but the pace of it is killing me.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2010, 05:42:40 pm »

It's killing me too.

But what do you think of it? I may infer that you think me losing by voting me but I'd like to hear your thoughts.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2010, 05:52:35 pm »

I think IronyOwl's focus on Criptfeind for Day 1 was perfectly alright, so it strikes me as scummy that you're voting him for that. And it looks incredibly like you're lurking so when you've got someone I think looks decently like town in your sights you look even scummier in comparison.

But I wonder if you're onto something, so I want you two to hurry up and have a big fight about it already so I can get good reads on the both of you.

What else you got besides what you've already said about IronyOwl? It might do you good.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2010, 06:07:23 pm »

Day ends: 5 pm EST; 2 Nov 2010

I preemptively suggest an extension to Wednesday (or a shorten to Monday, whichever works), so that those players of the American persuasion can go vote without worrying about end of day happening in the background without them.
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2010, 06:09:14 pm »

That's a pretty good idea.

I'll second that extension.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2010, 06:19:46 pm »

I preemptively suggest an extension to Wednesday (or a shorten to Monday, whichever works), so that those players of the American persuasion can go vote without worrying about end of day happening in the background without them.

Is the time of day bad?  I can change it.

Edit: Oh yeah, Nov 2, duh.  I'd forgotten about that, early voted already.

Go vote!  (If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to ignore me.)

/off topic
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 06:23:30 pm by JanusTwoface »
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2010, 06:26:30 pm »

Is the time of day bad?  I can change it.

Well, up to you, obviously, but I'd suggest just moving to the next day altogether. Or just late (say midnightish) may work, I dunno. Sometimes lines are long, and sometimes (when lurkers be lurkin', dammit!) the last couple of hours of the day can see more posting than the previous 48hrs... Your choice, but I suggest Wednesday as the cleanest option (or Monday).

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2010, 06:32:40 pm »

Edit: Oh yeah, Nov 2, duh.  I'd forgotten about that, early voted already.
Go vote!  (If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to ignore me.)
/off topic

Yeah, that. Sorry to derail the thread. I'll shut up now.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2010, 06:36:20 pm »

In interest of getting people to vote (I'm sure at least one person is eligible?), I'm going to just go ahead and Extend to Wednesday.  This will count as one of the two extensions.

Don't worry about offtopicness.  It was for a good cause.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2010, 06:38:41 pm »

I think IronyOwl's focus on Criptfeind for Day 1 was perfectly alright, so it strikes me as scummy that you're voting him for that. And it looks incredibly like you're lurking so when you've got someone I think looks decently like town in your sights you look even scummier in comparison.

But I wonder if you're onto something, so I want you two to hurry up and have a big fight about it already so I can get good reads on the both of you.

What else you got besides what you've already said about IronyOwl? It might do you good.
I think that IronyOwls "focus" on Criptfeind was really weak. He asked him some prodding questions but didn't actually try to determine alignment. This is why I questioned him on his Person vote, because I felt that if his suspicion of Cript was legitimate, he would have transferred his vote.

I think that you may be on to something with your Jetsquirrrel vote, but at this point, I expect him to play horribly.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2010, 06:55:23 pm »

Hmmm.

One of the things IronyOwl brought up is that Mr. Person wasn't really doing much besides pushing Criptfeind, which is what you're accusing IronyOwl of being scum for. What makes IronyOwl special in the Criptfeind-pushing department?

Speaking of Mr. Person, where are you? You haven't said anything during Day 2 yet.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2010, 07:36:36 pm »

I know why you guys are all doing this, but why the fuck do you assume I'm lurking? Did you idiots even check the time? It's been only about 27 hours since the day started. Spoiler alert: that's well within posting limits.

Well, considering that both of my scum picks turned up town, I'm going to have to redo pretty much everything.

Zathras, thats a pretty strong tunnel there.
Mining like that must take a few days.

I wasn't really sure who to vote, something about the tunnels seemed maybe a little scummy, rereading them now as I type this post.

Passive. Lazy. Suggestions that you yourself don't believe in. Incorrect assumption that reading into evidence is scummy. All very scummy. Vote Org

Out of time.

To whoever asked, I don't read into nightkills without a very good reason.

Is today lylo?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2010, 08:06:19 pm »

To whoever asked, I don't read into nightkills without a very good reason.
That was me, I think, but the question was not so much about the kill, but about the colour selections, and interpretation thereof.

Is today lylo?
Hard to say, due to the unclear mechanic of the PRs and supporters, but it's probably MYLO. If we hang another town PR, town is done for. If we hang a townie, and scum get a NK, we're probably screwed too.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24