Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10990 10991 [10992] 10993 10994 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14518420 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #164865 on: June 01, 2024, 02:26:31 am »

I do not see the appeal of a bidet.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #164866 on: June 01, 2024, 01:32:44 pm »

That's because you're an unwashed barbarian with a dirty butt
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #164867 on: June 01, 2024, 01:38:48 pm »

Contrast how many times you have to wipe to get clean and how many times you have to use the bidet to get clean.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164868 on: June 01, 2024, 04:41:07 pm »

The plumbing at home crapped out today. That means no bathroom, I've got a painfully irritable bowel that I've been holding all day. And of course my mom waits until I've left work and already leaving the parking lot to tell me, or else I'd have just gone at work. And it won't get fixed until at least tomorrow. And that's if my stepdad's narcoleptic ass can actually be bothered to do it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164869 on: June 01, 2024, 08:00:06 pm »

This may or may not be possible depending on your financial situation, but I'd just pack dinner and an overnight bag, and check in at a nearby hotel for the night. It might not be the most comfortable experience, but at least the plumbing would probably work.

And I just realized that this was four hours ago, so uh, hope things are working out for you Akura.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164870 on: June 02, 2024, 08:05:02 pm »

Hotel is out of the question, there aren't any near me. Just one motel, the kind that advertises "hourly rates", but the idea is overkill anyway.

We do have this sort of chamber pot, the kind you'd probably find in a physically disabled person or something like that. I think my mom said her doctor gave it to her for stool collection, but I doubt that since for the sample collections I've had to give I got a plastic insert for the toilet seat. It's very uncomfortable to sit on. We line it with a plastic shopping bag, which is then placed into the garbage bag. I follow that up with a blast of Lysol; my parents don't. Fun fact, the bathroom is located in the interior of the house, meaning no windows, just a ventilation fan in the ceiling that my stepdad disabled due to noise and power costs.

Over 24 hours later the plumbing is still not fixed. My stepdad thinks it's possible to shower, but I'm not trusting him on that.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #164871 on: June 02, 2024, 09:27:27 pm »

Well, public bathrooms are a thing. Walmart, grocery stores, convenience stores, gas stations, park restrooms, etc.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164872 on: June 03, 2024, 06:07:32 pm »

Well, the plumbing is "mostly" fixed. Apparently, the people who built the house put a narrower pipe near the septic trap, which clogged. They cut a lot of corners, for example the wiring had to be pretty much completely replaced when we bought it - one of the outlets in my room had scorch marks around it when I moved in.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #164873 on: June 03, 2024, 06:18:01 pm »

Sounds like what the old man that sold us this property did; zero contractors, nothing up to any code, "septic tank" turned out to be one of those water tanks with the steel ribs flipped upside down and buried - which they are not built to withstand by any means. We didn't have plumbing for three months while a septic tank was shipped across the country.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #164874 on: June 03, 2024, 09:24:55 pm »

Would you rather have your penis chopped off or serve 3-5 years in prison*? Child rapists in Louisiana may be faced with that choice in August.

*Presumably an extra 3-5 years....

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

https://apnews.com/article/louisiana-surgical-castration-sex-crime-offender-234cdd9da804382d90dec409756dc445

Hm, but what about the wrongly-convicted?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #164875 on: June 03, 2024, 09:30:28 pm »

Im sorry surgical castration?  I thought the new trend was towards chemical solutions?

And also, nah, Im good, let me keep my bits
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164876 on: June 03, 2024, 09:43:08 pm »

Something you want to tell us there, pisskop?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #164877 on: June 03, 2024, 09:48:43 pm »

Id make a poor eunuch
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164878 on: June 03, 2024, 10:15:04 pm »

Speaking of balls, I just learned one surefire way of distracting yourself from a sore knee is to get a kick in the nut from your toddler.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164879 on: June 04, 2024, 03:17:15 am »

Why cut their nuts off, when the only real way to deal with pedophiles is to shot them, which is also cheaper than surgery.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 10990 10991 [10992] 10993 10994 ... 11037