Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10899 10900 [10901] 10902 10903 ... 11041

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14573093 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #163500 on: September 05, 2023, 07:30:08 am »

I don't get why all those extremist muslims are so mad at Sweden.
It's not Swedes burning the Qu'ran, it's Syrians and Iraqi's.

Also, burning a Qu'ran is allowed according to the muslim beliefs. If someone wants to get rid of the Qu'ran, it is actually the only acceptable way. Throwing it in the garbage is a great sin.
Sweden says it's foreign agents working together to cause shit for Sweden by implying the Swedish government endorses quran burnings. Iran claims the iraqi man burning qurans in Sweden is a mossad agent. It gets even weirder when you consider the guy they're accusing used to be a militia officer for one of Iran's proxy groups. In short, Sweden's been set up. Consider that the Swedish embassy that got stormed was in Iraq, which is influenced heavily by Iran. The other demonstrations in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia e.t.c. are just the usual zealous supremacists who don't care about the facts and very much live by the creed "apostasy = death, blasphemy = death." The Swedish being tolerant of all faiths and expecting the same in return is optimistic, to say the least.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163501 on: September 05, 2023, 01:36:20 pm »

I don't get why all those extremist muslims are so mad at Sweden.
It's not Swedes burning the Qu'ran, it's Syrians and Iraqi's.

Also, burning a Qu'ran is allowed according to the muslim beliefs. If someone wants to get rid of the Qu'ran, it is actually the only acceptable way. Throwing it in the garbage is a great sin.
I'm pretty sure they're capable of making a distinction based on intention, that is, burning the Koran specifically as an anti-Muslim statement is different from disposing of one.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #163502 on: September 07, 2023, 01:30:13 pm »

I've probably ranted about this before but.....I'm the parking nazi here at work. We have so many businesses, a coffee shop and are surrounded by autoshops and we're in a bad part of town. So people park like shit, block our driveways and basically have zero respect for the parking situation here.

The back parking lot has a large driveway where the pavement is gouged at out the foot of it in various places. Basically, you have to hit it at an angle if you're not driving a high riding vehicle so you don't bottom out.

When people block the driveway with their vehicles, you can't hit it at angle.

And more to the point, it's just fucking rude and disrespectful.

So today I'm out back smoking and this this dreadlocked dude in a shit car pulls up and blocks half the driveway. I (politely I thought) asked him to repark his vehicle and not block our driveway.

And he says "Yeah man, I know it's probably the right and legal thing to do but you're still a douchebag."

Lol. I'm the douchebag for asking you to not block our driveway, an act which you just admitted you know is probably shitty.

Ya know what. I'll take that label. I'll be a douchebag for justice. People just fucking suck. Lazy, self-entitled assholes who think they can do whatever they want regardless of how it affects others. Not on my watch. Move your fucking car scumbag or I will happily have it towed.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #163503 on: September 07, 2023, 01:54:18 pm »

Parking is like that rule of the shopping cart
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #163504 on: September 07, 2023, 02:00:31 pm »

Except sometimes it’s illegal and you can get fined, and that’ll only happen with a shopping cart if you whack someone with it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163505 on: September 07, 2023, 02:02:13 pm »

People just don't like being called on their bullshit. There's an easy solution to that though. Be fucking better, and if you fuck up, take it with humility since you know you were fucking wrong.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #163506 on: September 07, 2023, 04:05:48 pm »

Except sometimes it’s illegal and you can get fined, and that’ll only happen with a shopping cart if you whack someone with it.

No I mean that it's a cornerstone of civilization
Love, scriver~

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163507 on: September 08, 2023, 05:38:10 am »

Maybe next time you should just call a tow truck, then you wouldn't have to deal with those people's shit.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #163508 on: September 08, 2023, 07:08:52 am »

In a first for this house, sometime overnight the cat decided to drag a sock from literally the other end of the house to the living room... and then the dog went and peed on that sock.

I can't decide if they're cooperating, or if the dog got fed up with the cat playing with the sock and decided to make it stop.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #163509 on: September 08, 2023, 07:59:26 am »

This cat of yours certainly has some fascination with redecorating your place.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163510 on: September 08, 2023, 08:24:56 am »

The curved back of justice!
let

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #163511 on: September 08, 2023, 10:09:27 am »

This cat of yours certainly has some fascination with redecorating your place.
Eh, it's really clearly just a cat+fuzzy!thing dealio. If the outside cats didn't kill all the mice and whatnot she'd probably be dragging those around instead.

But yeah, it's been a thing since she was meaningfully mobile in the house. For a while she was pretty fixated on my sleeping mask, and would abscond with it at every opportunity.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163512 on: September 08, 2023, 10:52:30 am »

Maybe next time you should just call a tow truck, then you wouldn't have to deal with those people's shit.

Unfortunately my business is a big coworking space. My boss likes it feeling like "a welcoming place." So me having someone towed is the thermonuclear option. Because if they complain to him he'll capitulate, even though they're clearly in the wrong. We're asked to absorb a lot here in the name of "making the Flats a place people want to be" including putting up with the bullshit of every random, self-entitled prick that shows up here.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #163513 on: September 10, 2023, 04:54:31 am »

Google is happy to allow me to see less of Asshole Presidential Candidate Robot Ron, but refuses to let me see less of that Crypto kid's shenanigans. Like, he's a self-entitled rich kid complaining about the random shit every other criminal defendant has complained about. I really don't care about him, but apparently Google insists on forcing his shit down my throat. Still, now that rich white people are experiencing the issues with the criminal justice system, there might be improvements...

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #163514 on: September 10, 2023, 07:19:46 am »

I get none of it, and couldnt be happier.  Theyre going to make an example out of that boy, and I wont have to hear a word about it.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 10899 10900 [10901] 10902 10903 ... 11041