Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10865 10866 [10867] 10868 10869 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14569429 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #162990 on: June 16, 2023, 07:16:10 pm »

SEX with HITLER
2 SEX 2 HITLER
SEX with HITLER: Tokyo Drift
SEX & HITLER
SEX 5
SEX with HITLER 6
HITLER 7
The Fate of the Fuhrer
SEX & HITLER Presents: Himmler & Streicher
S9
SEX X

Well, this is going right into the sig.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162991 on: June 17, 2023, 01:40:22 am »

Maybe the Original Sex With Hitler is set prior to WW2?
They did more than fight in the trenches of WW1....
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #162992 on: June 17, 2023, 01:48:54 am »

Before that he was a hobo artist.
So... lots of hobo sex?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #162993 on: June 17, 2023, 12:16:58 pm »

puts a whole new spin on 'bum fights' doesnt it?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162994 on: June 17, 2023, 12:48:00 pm »

Night of the long dicks
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #162995 on: June 17, 2023, 03:28:08 pm »

... I think today is the first time in my life I've been in a house with a tin roof when it's hailing. It's definitely a new sort of noise for me, heh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162996 on: June 17, 2023, 04:08:31 pm »

when it's hailing. It's definitely a new sort of noise for me, heh.
Judging by the ongoing conversation, I can only assume it was Sieg Hailing.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162997 on: June 17, 2023, 05:12:08 pm »

Cousin coworker gets pissed off at something, decides to take it out on me, starts going on to everyone around him about how I just stand around doing the bare minimum.
Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Then, when I'm busy with my actual job, he throws a hissy fit, knocks a bunch of hangers to the floor, and gets angry because I, about 30 feet away and busy with my actual job, don't drop everything at the moment of his telepathic insistence to clean up the mess he made for him. And then spends the rest of the day talking shit and and making attempts at physical intimidation towards me.

Oh, and before anyone thinks it, no, going to the management is not going to help. They've basically completely sided with him. If for no other reason is because they can't really replace him. With the Hispanic women that make up 90% of our employees(we pride ourselves on our Diversity!btw), they just hire them, tell them to do whatever and leave me to clean up the mess. His job, recycling, requires actual training and certification. And worse is his constant whining about how the slightest screwup on his part will result in his being fired, despite the fact his job is even more secure than mine.

I really do which I had a body cam to record all this shit. The closest I can get is using my phone to take pictures. Especially hoping to catch him trying to move one of those big carts of product; our safety policies are strict about that being a two-person job(they're too tall to see around, and too heavy, especially when loaded) and people have been fired even for making short-range movements by themselves... at least, back when we actually enforced our safety policies. Or other policies really.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #162998 on: June 17, 2023, 06:03:23 pm »

You could probably find a button camera for cheap on the web. One issue might be local laws, some places are okay with one side recording things, other places you need explicit permission.

Also not sure if it would fall under whistleblowing, some places are good about protecting whistleblowers, other places not so much.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #162999 on: June 17, 2023, 09:34:42 pm »

You could probably find a button camera for cheap on the web. One issue might be local laws, some places are okay with one side recording things, other places you need explicit permission.

Also not sure if it would fall under whistleblowing, some places are good about protecting whistleblowers, other places not so much.
Sorry, but NO places are "good" about whistleblowing.
Basically, if you can't get a large settlement, just don't even try it.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #163000 on: June 17, 2023, 10:27:31 pm »

Cousin coworker gets pissed off at something, decides to take it out on me, starts going on to everyone around him about how I just stand around doing the bare minimum.
Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Then, when I'm busy with my actual job, he throws a hissy fit, knocks a bunch of hangers to the floor, and gets angry because I, about 30 feet away and busy with my actual job, don't drop everything at the moment of his telepathic insistence to clean up the mess he made for him. And then spends the rest of the day talking shit and and making attempts at physical intimidation towards me.

Oh, and before anyone thinks it, no, going to the management is not going to help. They've basically completely sided with him. If for no other reason is because they can't really replace him. With the Hispanic women that make up 90% of our employees(we pride ourselves on our Diversity!btw), they just hire them, tell them to do whatever and leave me to clean up the mess. His job, recycling, requires actual training and certification. And worse is his constant whining about how the slightest screwup on his part will result in his being fired, despite the fact his job is even more secure than mine.

I really do which I had a body cam to record all this shit. The closest I can get is using my phone to take pictures. Especially hoping to catch him trying to move one of those big carts of product; our safety policies are strict about that being a two-person job(they're too tall to see around, and too heavy, especially when loaded) and people have been fired even for making short-range movements by themselves... at least, back when we actually enforced our safety policies. Or other policies really.

There's a guy like that where I work. He straight up thinks he's the God Of FedEx, with divine authority over everybody. I'm only minimally exaggerating here - he's straight up convinced that he not only does more than anybody else in the building, knows more than everybody else in the building, but also has direct authority over everyone else in the building. He's straight up threatened to write managers up for insubordination when they've told him to cut shit out.

In reality, he's not particularly good at the job, his "knowledge" is utter bunk, and he is, of course, just an ordinary employee. His sole virtues are that he's willing to work ludicrous numbers of hours because he has no life, and his attempts to find a better job always mysteriously wind up with him leaving due to "they weren't good enough for me" (translation: he started pulling the same crap there and was told not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out). As we're pretty much permanently under a crippling labor shortage despite pretty good pay for the work and genuine attempts to make working conditions as bearable as possible, these aren't small factors.

The fact that I'm a fair bit older than most of the employees, and as such tend to work efficiently rather than trying to show off how energetic and powerful I am, infuriates him to no end. The numbers showing that I consistently show better performance than his (by a strong margin) must, in his mind, be proof that I've got somebody in high places fudging everything in my favor, because he's obviously capable of doing the work of six people! We don't get along.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163001 on: June 17, 2023, 11:57:56 pm »

Pretty sure I'm rapidly becoming more caffeine sensitive. That or it's just that I'm comparing myself to back when I had more tolerance due to drinking more coffee.

I have three cups in a day and I won't get to sleep until like... 6am or something. Which it is now. Used to be I could do that and be asleep by 12.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163002 on: June 18, 2023, 03:51:11 am »

Akura it might be time to look for another job because it doesn't sound like the situation is getting any better.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163003 on: June 18, 2023, 05:30:34 am »

Unfortunately not an option, as I need my health insurance for at least a while longer. I have a surgery in about a week that I may even have to postpone because I was supposed to get several things in the mail - prescriptions for an EKG and blood work, and pre-colonoscopy medicine - that never arrived. And I have a suspicion that, except for the latter where I confirmed the address over the phone, they may have sent it to an address I haven't lived at in over 5 years.

I am also angered by the notion that I, who hasn't done anything, has to give up my only source of income and go through the difficulties of finding a new one because someone else makes the decision to make my life a living hell. Bullies can die in a fire.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163004 on: June 18, 2023, 06:26:21 am »

I was homeschooled so I wasn't bullied. But it was because in first grade I punched someone in the face repeatedly and dunked their head into a sink.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.
Pages: 1 ... 10865 10866 [10867] 10868 10869 ... 11040