Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10769 10770 [10771] 10772 10773 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14565453 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #161550 on: December 24, 2022, 07:51:52 pm »

I've only ever seen it as a turn based rpg with an old-school dungeon crawler world navigation.

I guess there's romance of the three kingdom games as well, and I think there are quite a few games in the series.

He's pretty upfront about it.  See pretty girl, apply pressure until she caves.  See monster, kill monster, conquest girl.  See beta male, bully beta male.  See ugly girl, shun ugly girl.  It really is as simple as that, even money is like a secondary concern for him; it just kind of happens as an afterthought.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #161551 on: December 25, 2022, 12:44:28 am »

I dont know, if I can read Playboy for the articles I should be allowed to stream Rance for the strategy
There... there is a strategy?
Not sure about Rance, but I know that there are quite a few japanese eroges (H-games) that are actually good complex strategy/whatever games worth playing even if you ignore the whole H-part.
Indeed, some of them such as the original Fate games are games that you can legit say that you are "playing it for the story".
« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 12:47:32 am by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #161552 on: December 25, 2022, 03:09:06 am »

A weapon to surpass metal gear!

Forreal tho, I kinda want a fighting game made out of this silly concept. Freshen up the fighting game genre with something truly wild and out there.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161553 on: December 25, 2022, 03:16:03 am »

I'm an independent contractor who is neither a member of bay 12 nor employed by kitfox, to be clear
But if your not a member of Bay 12 how did you post on the forum?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161554 on: December 25, 2022, 04:46:37 am »

I'm an independent contractor who is neither a member of bay 12 nor employed by kitfox, to be clear
But if your not a member of Bay 12 how did you post on the forum?

...Pathos...

HE IS A FALSE GOD

HE TRICKED US
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #161555 on: December 25, 2022, 09:05:59 am »

A weapon to surpass metal gear!

Forreal tho, I kinda want a fighting game made out of this silly concept. Freshen up the fighting game genre with something truly wild and out there.
I'm pretty sure they are out there? There's at least one 3d fighting game that has construction vehicles as its characters, ferex, though I've forgotten the name of it. Even if you don't get into stuff like Mugen, folks have gone pretty far out with fighting games.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #161556 on: December 25, 2022, 06:15:10 pm »

Oh shit I actually remember seeing that somewhere. Didn't look particularly great (indie jank and all) but I do remember it being entertaining to look at, at the very least.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161557 on: December 25, 2022, 08:58:49 pm »

So I was in a crash a few months ago.  head on, my face hit the windshield.  Was a nasty swollen lump, but even that went away quickly.  For somebody whose forehead spiderwebed the windshield I was very okay.

https://i.imgur.com/hOfs7yg.jpg

But, ummm, recently I've been noticing small ... 'discrepancies' on occasion with my spelling and between what I think and what I say or type.  Something like 'pet' becomes 'cat' or 'onion on my pizza' becomes 'bacon on my pizza'.  Small things where I'm thinking the right thing but it doesn't translate.

I've had a habit of letting my brain shoot faster than I can talk my whole life, but I'm kind of concerned lol.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161558 on: December 25, 2022, 11:10:29 pm »

Holy crap, that's intense. But I can tell you that I've long noticd that I sometimes skip a whole word or replace it with something else that makes no sense. It's not out of the ordinary.

There's a reason why "accidentally a whole _____" is a meme.

(It took a lot of effort not to deliberately insert a mistake in the first sentence.)

« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 11:12:00 pm by bloop_bleep »
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161559 on: December 25, 2022, 11:30:14 pm »

I'm the same, sometimes just miss a word, add the wrong one, stuff like that. I'll usually catch it, but I don't always.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161560 on: December 26, 2022, 03:36:09 am »

I do the same kinds of things but with dyslexia on top of it, also for some reason I some times wright a word backwards not really sure what causes that.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #161561 on: December 26, 2022, 06:05:40 am »

There is a pretty good chance that you're just extra aware of a pretty common occurrence, but if you're concerned enough there are ways to test for brain malfunctions.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161562 on: December 26, 2022, 08:51:21 am »

I guess it does happen pretty often.  Believe it or not work has gone better since so ...
PKs DF Mod!

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #161563 on: December 27, 2022, 10:03:21 am »

I had my ears flushed today because I have had an ache/diminished hearing in one ear, and apparently there were to much wax to check it out. Apparently I was half deaf, in both ears?! In addition to a lesser infection in the left ear, which was what I had noticed. Like the nurses commented on how far in the ear canals the plugs went (all the way), and now everywhere I go I'm surprised that apparently you're supposed to hear air ventilation, and like your own steps.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #161564 on: December 27, 2022, 12:44:06 pm »

Congrats on being able to hear again!
Pages: 1 ... 10769 10770 [10771] 10772 10773 ... 11040