Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10471 10472 [10473] 10474 10475 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14550658 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #157080 on: May 12, 2021, 03:05:19 pm »

Yeah, my mom had a cat that had definitely been taken from mom too early and was constantly trying to suck on her nubbled blanket, but I'm not sure about this cat. This is a very rare behavior for her.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #157081 on: May 12, 2021, 03:16:12 pm »

The other option is that your armpit sweat (or deodorant)  smells tasty for cats   :D

EDIT: One of my cats is crazy too. I swear, sometimes she tries to kiss me on the mouth. There's limits to what I endure though (GO AWAY YOU FOUL-BREATHED MONSTER!), so I always lift my head just in time and then she just rubs her head under my chin. She insists on sleeping in my arms too, hugging my neck with gently retracted nails. Crazy, but too cute.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 03:29:01 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157082 on: May 12, 2021, 03:21:27 pm »

I eat too many BLTs, strong possibility that she wanted a taste of that
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #157083 on: May 12, 2021, 05:19:14 pm »

Even healthy cats try to suckle sometimes. The cat my brother abandoned with us has tried to nurse from both our female pitbulls. They tolerate him most of the time for some reason. Weve had cats that were never separated from their parents try to nurse from their mothers and other cats well into adolescence. The stray I brought home just drools on me when I scratch her chin. And sleeps under the covers by my feet during the winter. She is precious. Banjo scratches my nose if I don't pet him enough.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #157084 on: May 12, 2021, 05:55:23 pm »

Banjo scratches my nose if I don't pet him enough.

Bad Yoink. I didn't know you guys where that close...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #157085 on: May 12, 2021, 10:59:56 pm »

So my shrink told me that I'm actually very facially expressive. And I video called my family, and they also say that I have facial expressions. I don't understand what a face is. I can't tell what expression I'm making. I barely even acknowledge that I even have a face at all without prompting.

Yet... I can emote through my face. How?! I used to have a perpetual pokerface, but now I emote? I make faces?

https://youtu.be/VfD3DEMTGr4?t=18
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #157086 on: May 13, 2021, 03:43:29 pm »

I wanted to post this on the quotes thread, but it would be better off here.
I met a human being who managed to, over an extended period of time and discourse, prove to be one of the most unironically disgusting human beings imaginable.
I dont watch fox news, its too weak
This was no word of a joke, or a lie, and I don't know what to feel or think anymore. He is an honest to god social darwinist. I don't even want to talk about the stuff he talked about, because I have never listened to a more infuriating human being in my life.

Edit: He admitted to being a social darwinist. I don't know what else to say.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 03:48:36 pm by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #157087 on: May 13, 2021, 05:37:52 pm »

What to say: "Bye."

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157088 on: May 13, 2021, 05:45:18 pm »

Some Hershey's kisses stored in our candy bin next to some Juicy Fruit gum... now taste like Juicy Fruit gum.   >:(
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #157089 on: May 13, 2021, 06:13:31 pm »

Don't worry, the flavor goes away in about 3 minutes.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #157090 on: May 13, 2021, 06:18:12 pm »

Don't worry, the flavor goes away in about 3 minutes.

How long does it take you to eat a chocolate bar? :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #157091 on: May 13, 2021, 06:31:26 pm »

well, if I feel so inclined as to eat it with a fork and knife . . .
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #157092 on: May 13, 2021, 11:12:30 pm »

What to say: "Bye."

You gotta prepend it with "You ARE the weakest link." to really set the scene.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #157093 on: May 13, 2021, 11:46:08 pm »

You know, why do social Darwinists never consider that they themselves might get "eaten" by a social Darwinist system? Chances are, they're not optimal humans. They're probably average, and that might not be good enough, depending on how high the threshold is.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #157094 on: May 14, 2021, 12:22:56 am »

You know, why do social Darwinists never consider that they themselves might get "eaten" by a social Darwinist system? Chances are, they're not optimal humans. They're probably average, and that might not be good enough, depending on how high the threshold is.
The few I've known do consider that a possibility, and claim to be okay with it.
Pages: 1 ... 10471 10472 [10473] 10474 10475 ... 11038