Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10466 10467 [10468] 10469 10470 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14548742 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #157005 on: May 10, 2021, 06:36:41 pm »

Hey man, if Crusader Kings has taught me anything, it’s that castration can cure anything.
I feel like this would be funnier if he hadn't claimed a disease that that would actually cure. :P
Eh, we could take an eye instead. Or hang him upside down like a bat.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157006 on: May 10, 2021, 07:03:32 pm »

Recall that you are talking about somebody's child >_>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #157007 on: May 10, 2021, 07:08:44 pm »

But we're all somebody's child, what's your point?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #157008 on: May 10, 2021, 07:09:57 pm »

Speak for yourself, wombwalker
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157009 on: May 10, 2021, 07:16:13 pm »

I was formed from clay and given life via ambient eldritch magicks.

One day my people will end all existence. But for now, dwarf fortress and chill.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157010 on: May 10, 2021, 08:08:45 pm »

Be gentle to the minor!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #157011 on: May 10, 2021, 08:55:35 pm »

Be gentle to the minor!

It’s the internet. The minor has probably seen much worse than they’ll get here :p
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157012 on: May 10, 2021, 09:19:47 pm »

I don't like people lying on here.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157013 on: May 10, 2021, 09:47:41 pm »

Whoa this is kinda embarrassing but i'll explain my original post was a masterfully crafted well thought out shitpost about me getting pregnant but it snowballed into testicle cancer which i thought made for a better shitpost (at the time of the first post i didn't know that a + pregnancy test meant cancer)

I hope that clears up me faking it, it was just an attempt at a shitpost that went into a completely different direction than what i had planned

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #157014 on: May 10, 2021, 09:52:36 pm »

Whoa this is kinda embarrassing but i'll explain my original post was a masterfully crafted well thought out shitpost about me getting pregnant but it snowballed into testicle cancer which i thought made for a better shitpost (at the time of the first post i didn't know that a + pregnancy test meant cancer)

I hope that clears up me faking it, it was just an attempt at a shitpost that went into a completely different direction than what i had planned

Pranks are only funny if people are in on it. This is about as irresponsible as deliberately contributing faulty code to the Linux kernel for "research", though the consequences are far less devastating. At least I didn't waste much emotional energy on you, AW, else I'd be fucking pissed. It takes months to regenerate.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #157015 on: May 10, 2021, 10:18:27 pm »

I got recommended a video about a rage comic in which the storyteller/meme maker gets a positive on a pregnancy test despite being male, and getting diagnosed early for cancer because of it. And it released 1 day before our Archimedes got a positive on a pregnancy test. Thankfully, no cancer there. It's a freak coincidence, surely. It's just the timing. Surely.

Or maybe it's more embarrassing that Archie pissed on a pregnancy test for fun and had to confess it to both his sister and doctor, and so now he's pretending that they were just shitposting.  Which is really the lie?

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #157016 on: May 11, 2021, 12:13:16 am »

It’s the internet. The minor has probably seen much worse than they’ll get here :p

I think it's 'everyone has an equal say' and 'everyone has vocal disdain for the action.' We're a pretty small crew, but we've followed our own around about tender topics involving penguins, masturbation, and block-based video gaming to the point that users have left or had posts deleted, and these are assumed adults. We really don't need everyone building on 'don't do that' to a child up to and including genital mutilation.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #157017 on: May 11, 2021, 01:30:43 am »

this entire conversation made me go "WTF?" today.

I forgot why I came here in fact.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157018 on: May 11, 2021, 03:19:43 am »

Who would have thought the guy that makes shitposts would also be full of shit.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #157019 on: May 11, 2021, 06:47:58 am »

Okay, my government has decided to implement another full lockdown. No word at all from uni staff, so I guess this means that I'll be "stranded" here for some (more) time. If I've understood it correctly, that means I won't have roommates for another month!

...I think. I'm not celebrating until I get confirmation.
Pages: 1 ... 10466 10467 [10468] 10469 10470 ... 11038