Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10397 10398 [10399] 10400 10401 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14556603 times)

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #155970 on: February 28, 2021, 09:05:12 pm »

What is percussion even supposed to do?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #155971 on: February 28, 2021, 09:12:06 pm »

What is percussion even supposed to do?

Maybe they don't have to tent?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155972 on: March 01, 2021, 12:05:10 am »

sad_trombone.wav
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155973 on: March 01, 2021, 12:21:57 am »

The sad part is that those are camp showers/bathrooms.

The band players are literally being crammed into pop-up porta-potties.

TheSteppeWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Надад чонын сэтгэл байна
    • View Profile
« Reply #155974 on: March 01, 2021, 02:29:31 am »

I have been trying various musical instruments Tbh. Didn't like the brass instruments very much. Settled to trying to learn to play accordion.
Those who stomp on Mongolian land, will leave their lives on Mongolian doorstep.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155975 on: March 01, 2021, 04:03:05 am »

The band players are literally being crammed into pop-up porta-potties.
Truly a sign that future music is gonna be crap.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #155976 on: March 01, 2021, 05:01:07 am »

WTF from 5 years ago. There is a serie of lakes near where i live. I never swimmed in a closest one, as it is pretty littered with junk, but some people do. Once, i walked a bit upstream, and found out that they seemingly originate in a suspicious pipe sticking out from under a city block. Once, i walked a bit downstream, and found out that there are quite a lot of yellow-to-brown foam on said stream. Then, i never touched that shit again. :-X

Reminds me of crimean sea"water" on sunny summer day from 12-7 years ago. I reckon, everytime you accidentally take a gulp, you have to roll constitution and get afflicted with constant vomiting on fail. Although that is probably a pretty low roll, as i catch a flu every year without fail, and there were more people swimming than vomiting. I, though, had spent 3 days out of 14 of every trip vomiting.  ::)

Ah yes, about flu - that's an exagerration. As i went to the great outsides less than 10 times in last two years, i didn't catch a flu. To compensate, i have runny nose for more than half a year now. I'd rather take flu. >:(

WTF from less years ago. History exams - in fancy-looking school (or whatever), they even got a lift there. Big, smoothly working lift. The one in my house apparently ever so slightly vibrates the floor in whole building. There are sinks in classrooms - and i made use of one, as it was damn hot that day and i got a bit overheated. Everyone is like a sir. I was first to get out of building as the biggest slacker-off.
Geography exams - school hasn't seen renovation since soviet times. Staff doesn't care about anything anymore. The people, dear God, the people, the pus of mankind! Quite a bit of them didn't even go in. One wonders why they came there in first place. All The People in my classroom but me were retards, most notably a gal who jawed ceaselessly about cheating and give us tips, admittedly not after exam proper started, and mentally deficient dunce who literally giggled every time anyone said a word. Looks like it is a dump subject for all the country's slackers, me included.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 05:13:47 am by MCreeper »
Rest of the sigs
The helicopter is rent apart by the collision, its steel unable to resist its inevitable reunion with the ground, and the meat within is smashed by the crumpling cockpit beyond any practical hope of recovery. What comes up, must come down again. Ore and ape, returned to mother planet's embrace.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155977 on: March 01, 2021, 11:11:11 am »

Was about to order a new VR headset, either a Vive Pro or Cosmos Elite, only to notice that the headset + base stations require three power outlets in total. My bedroom has three wall outlet stations(two holes each) total, and all three are full up on things plugged in, including power strips. Even the non-Elite Cosmos requires an outlet itself.

Then again, power supply might be the reason my Rift S failed. Not sure why that happened, but it did fail after a Windows update installed.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155978 on: March 01, 2021, 11:53:58 am »

Walking through the woods, I narrowly escaped a whitetail antler through my foot.  It penetrated 3 1/2 inches through the boot.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
FPS in Gravearmor (925+ dwarves) is 2-5 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155979 on: March 01, 2021, 12:07:38 pm »

That is a nice specimen. You should save it for knife handle, or knapping tool material.

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155980 on: March 01, 2021, 12:18:00 pm »

You are correct, it is in perfect shape, with 4 points.
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155981 on: March 01, 2021, 12:51:14 pm »

-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 01:53:20 pm by dragdeler »
let

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155982 on: March 01, 2021, 12:59:36 pm »

Nah, the boot was like new but the antler just effortlessly went right in.  I'm not even very heavy (168 lbs).  It came out with a firm pull, and the sole pretty much sealed itself because I walked in the snow another hour and my foot stayed dry while finishing the archery course.  I'll put some shoe goo on/in it anyway, I think.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #155983 on: March 01, 2021, 01:06:19 pm »

Antl.
Antler.
Antlest.

And now we know why we do not fuck with Bambi.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155984 on: March 01, 2021, 01:09:38 pm »

And now we know why we do not fuck with Bambi.
Because zoophilia is disgusting and banned by the law?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 10397 10398 [10399] 10400 10401 ... 11039