Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10097 10098 [10099] 10100 10101 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14548506 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #151470 on: May 16, 2020, 06:30:58 am »

My dreams have informed me, and so I inform you: Bigfoot fucking hates being put in half-assed turtle bondage, and makes a noise like a badly injured dog when you try.
Wait, you had bondage dreams too? I was stuck in an anime showdown where my Special Move apparently was spontaneous rope suspension.

At least it was super effective, unlike those other poseurs at the tournament.
I don't, no. Or didn't, I guess, it wasn't a major part of the dream, near as I can recall, just the most bizarre part of it. Not as far as I can remember or with any regularity (... also it'd probably be a nightmare if it were me getting trussed up, I generally don't like restraint much at all), anyway.

The main viewpoint people just had a bigfoot in their vehicle for some reason and didn't want to let it get away. So they tried to tie it up, and the bigfoot became extremely unhappy and started making the noise our goddamn insane dog does when the person he's fixated on goes outside or something (which is also the sound dogs make when something is tearing chunks out of them or breaking their limbs, fucking crazy mutt).
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151471 on: May 16, 2020, 10:21:40 am »

Wow those dreams sounds really nice. My last one involved visiting an dilapidated orphanate were the haunting was beyond horror, obviusly it was because the dudes running the thing decades ago were killing the orphans to sell their organs.

And that one was pretty tame for my average dreams.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151472 on: May 16, 2020, 10:53:47 am »

Well... I also recently dreamt that I was in a big house that was also a kindergarten/school of sorts, and I eventually suffered from uncontrollable explosive diarrhea.

Then I woke up to realize that I'd shat myself.

Then I woke up again to realize that none of that happened.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #151473 on: May 16, 2020, 01:09:24 pm »

Then you woke up and realised I had shat you
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151474 on: May 16, 2020, 01:13:19 pm »

Shitception

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #151475 on: May 16, 2020, 01:15:16 pm »

💩
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151476 on: May 16, 2020, 01:43:30 pm »

Well said, dr Oncologist
Love, scriver~

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151477 on: May 16, 2020, 04:15:12 pm »

This silliness reminded me of one of my favorite 8-Bit Theater gags (over 2 pages but here's a direct link since the whole comic is great)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #151478 on: May 16, 2020, 04:22:30 pm »

Ahhh, when black mage stabbed red mage and stole his powers by wearing his hat.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #151479 on: May 16, 2020, 04:23:56 pm »

I may have to read through that again.

Again.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #151480 on: May 16, 2020, 05:06:14 pm »

I'm feeling... conflicted. And confused.

The reason being that a stray thought led me to think a lot about gender lately. Specifically: my own.

Because the more I think about it, the more I feel like gender, or at least the binary two that dominate our societies, does not apply to me. If that makes sense. In other words, whenever I think about what I am I don't think "I am a <gender>", I just think "I am me". Which I guess would make me some sort of... nonbinary?

And then I look back at how I viewed my self-image through the years, about how I always tended to go for somewhat androgynous looks in games (when I'm not trying to make a character some specific type of goofy nonsense) that allow for character customization, about how I planned (and still do, really) to buy clothes that were more gender-neutral (which depended on getting a job, which was derailed by the pandemic). And about how actually giddy I get when thinking of myself as a "they" rather than a "he" or being... I dunno how to call it... less manly and "straight" in my behaviour, not having to police myself all the damn time.

And yet, at the same time, I worry a lot that I may be getting anxious about simply not being "masculine enough" or if this anxiety is born from my depression, or... argh.

Damn this was rambling and meandering and hard to type, but had to say it somewhere and get some feedback, even if it's from random (if friendly) folk on the internet.

Gods, the angst is real and clicking "post" did nothing to aid my anxiety over this.

As for why the WTF thread of all places to post this: I might as well be the incarnation of confusion right now, and this thread is a nice (and weird) place that I feel comfortable in.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151481 on: May 16, 2020, 05:11:29 pm »

That sounds like you are an asexual men more than anything. Are you atracted to woman and/or men? Dont have to answer, just for you to think about it. How old are you? Also dont need to answer. Identity crisis arent all that uncommon you know and some ages or points in life can trigger them under certain stress, and all the shit is going on doesnt help either. Lots of people rigth now found themselves with more time to think about things, which isnt bad at all.

Who I am, what I am? Those are pretty large answers most people spend their lives trying to figure out, hell some even dont try to find out.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 05:13:34 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151482 on: May 16, 2020, 05:28:02 pm »

Because the more I think about it, the more I feel like gender, or at least the binary two that dominate our societies, does not apply to me. If that makes sense. In other words, whenever I think about what I am I don't think "I am a <gender>", I just think "I am me".

For what it's worth, I don't think anyone goes around feeling like they are a gender. We just feel like us.
Love, scriver~

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151483 on: May 16, 2020, 05:31:12 pm »

Oh gosh.  The important thing is that you're thinking about it, and hopefully writing it out helps you sort and understand your feelings.  That's how it was for me.  There was a lot of baggage I felt too, but it was a while before I felt comfortable even asking questions about it.

The last thing I want is to guide you in any direction, I just wish you well in your search for identity.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151484 on: May 16, 2020, 05:51:21 pm »

Because the more I think about it, the more I feel like gender, or at least the binary two that dominate our societies, does not apply to me. If that makes sense. In other words, whenever I think about what I am I don't think "I am a <gender>", I just think "I am me".

For what it's worth, I don't think anyone goes around feeling like they are a gender. We just feel like us.
Oh also this, so much this.
Pages: 1 ... 10097 10098 [10099] 10100 10101 ... 11038