Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9662 9663 [9664] 9665 9666 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14528491 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #144945 on: May 10, 2019, 08:09:54 am »

Jesus this is just infinite comedy.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #144946 on: May 10, 2019, 08:10:51 am »

Inspired by my attempts to prove something, and utterly failing at it, I gave the generator a prompt.
Squaring the left-hand side has left me in some deep shit. I have lost my shit when I'm facing the left-hand side. I have almost lost my shit when I'm facing the left-hand side alone. I have lost my shit when I'm alone and am looking in this mirror, face to face, right to left, and so on. It's almost like I can smell the drugs in the air all the time…

I will never forget that fateful day. I don't want to see anyone see me. I just remember the pain in my head and what I felt inside. That pain became such an important part of who I was, a part of my soul, and has given me all the courage I feel.

When I was born in the United Kingdom, the doctors told me that I would never be able to get past the physical side. I never even noticed at the time. After birth, the doctors told me that I would be severely disabled in terms of my organs and I would not be able to eat. No food. I was totally blind and deaf

Fuck it, just square both sides. See the middle one? Don't move it.

A-ha-ha! You like this?

See how that works. Yeah. I've made it. Now go ask them how they like this.

-Oh yeah, okay. I know! And one other thing. I will use this thing to make your dick grow.

OK - yes. But it's going to be too large for you.

Oh, and what makes you think there's a difference between my penis and some girl's pussy?

You've got to be joking. I'll grow even larger than your big cock is now. But wait, there is one other small point.

-I'm sure. You've got a tiny dick.

I don't understand, but I have a large dick.

That's fine. I'm sorry, but it makes me feel like I'm an extra. That reminds me, there's something else I have to ask you.

I have a very important client this weekend that needs to see me naked. His name is Robert Schafer. This means you can come over and see him naked if you like, but in no way.

OK.

(Q) Does anyone on the Internet actually like math?
(A)
This is the big one. Not math. Science. And if you are a math nut, you'll love The Art of the Math Answer, which will teach you everything you need to know to be a great web programmer.
(Also, I'm glad I didn't get my heart beaten into a flutter by a question about an art form that has no basis in the science.)

>:( Let's ask this asshole a follow-up question.
(Q) You offend me. First you come into my house, now you're gonna tell me that math has no basis in science!?
(A)
You say you believe in logic, and even if I have a problem I have to see why I can't find all math problems because maths doesn't work, but what about you?
(Q) How do you know that I cannot find a mathematical problem without a calculator (or perhaps I could see it by my calculator)? And how could you do that?
(A) You believe that math and science are incompatible, or that they're incompatible because they have different goals and use different methods. In reality, both of those are correct.
Now it's important to note that when you say that someone can't find a mathematical problem without a calculator, it does not mean that one will never find a problem. In fact, just because someone can't find a problem without a calculator does not mean that they can never find one
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 08:39:09 am by methylatedspirit »

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144947 on: May 10, 2019, 08:29:59 am »

(Q) Do you like cats?

(A)
I don't.

(R) Do you have a favorite cat?

(A) That is too difficult to answer by saying only.

(S) How are you looking at the election of Donald Trump?

(A) Not good. His approval has been declining for months now.

(S) What do you think about the Trump phenomenon

(A) The election is not going well, and is going to cause his negatives to rise sharply. His policies are not working out for anyone, and there are just lots of people angry.

(S) How do you think he is going to win this November?

(A) Not so well. He is far from a popular man, and not only can't win the popular vote by a decent margin, he may very well lose.

(A) What do you think about the Donald Trump phenomenon?

The polling is very close and could be an important test of the mood of the election electorate. If the polling is correct, then a Trump win is virtually certain this October. In fact, I don't

This bot is a good imitation of the average internet user: it often derails small talk about cats into a conversation about politics. Self-contradicting at that.

(Q) 2 plus 2 equals

(A) x (X+2)(R+2)

or (X2+B2+R)

where X represents a single element (not including the side-effects of all the side-effects and side-effects-free effects of E) and (B) x (X + 1)(R + 2) represents the area of X over all sides of the element. Then the equation:

X2 - 2 + 2 x R2 = (X2 + 1), x R2

or

X2 * 2 = (X2 + (A2 - A)1)/x 2

Now E is an infinite series in all directions; this means that we could express E for any two points on a plane as:

(E x B x R) = (E x E x B x R)

For example, for a unit circle, if you use both sides of the circle to determine their heights, E ( x B x R) = E x B

If you have to express B as a unit circle, E 2 /B ( R /2 ) = 9.9

You have to express B in two different ways to solve E, but the same principle holds for either.

I'm sure that it would have gone on for like 5000 more words, and then say "5" at the end or something.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 08:33:01 am by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144948 on: May 10, 2019, 08:39:13 am »

I wouldn't be surprised if you could make a game like "Real or Fake?"

President Donald Trump has been a strong supporter for the NFL's right to stand up for their players, saying at his inauguration in January that he had never even heard of the league.

He's since been a big admirer of the NFL and is in favor of the league doing away with the salary cap, which requires teams to pay their players more for the same amount of work they do. According to the AP, Trump believes players are paying too much for their work and wants to see them compensated more.

In November, though, Trump expressed frustration that it's becoming harder to make a living playing golf if teams would prefer to pay players more.

"The whole argument of paying the players more than the coaches or players is that they're taking away some of the revenue," Trump said. "When you're watching the NFL, as much as I love sports, I don't think you know how hard it is to make a living[/quote[

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144949 on: May 10, 2019, 08:40:00 am »

https://www.youtube.com/user/lovesmaddowgop

Tiger Woods - Live #23 - The Greatest Show On Earth - 9/6/04 @ The Bluebird - Atlanta, GA

The Legend of Tiger Woods #27 - Live! - 9/12/04 @ The Bluebird - Atlanta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #2 - 9/20/04 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #4 - 9/27/04 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #8 - 10/2/04 – Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #12 - 10/9/05 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #14 - 10/16/05 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #19 - 10/23/05 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #22 - 10/30/05 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #7 - 11/7/05 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #11 - 11/14/05 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #15 - 11/21/05 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #20 - 11/28/05 - Augusta, GA

Hits of Tiger Woods #23 - 11/31/05 - Augusta, GA

Big Shot #1 - 12/6/05 - Los Angeles

Can also generate URLs, then go on tangents. Most of them are fake. (Could be used for stories or something?)
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #144950 on: May 10, 2019, 08:40:49 am »

King Orfeo saved his wife, and told them his plans. Then he threw the sword in the river, and was drowned in the water. For the reason that it should come at a time when she was with children and the people at the temple were at their banquets, and to keep away those who were not there; yet he was not in danger by it, but by a strange sight that was visible from the water. Nor indeed was the people in the temple with him, but he fell into a trance; and they went up to his temple, and found the sword upon his breast, as he lay down there, but no sign of him. So they did not believe him, nor the temple, but said that it was a man that had fallen into trance, but only of a strange sight.

But this Orfeo fell asleep in a strange way, and at last was heard by some, who were looking towards him, and he came out of the water, and gave a great shout, and broke the sword in half
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #144951 on: May 10, 2019, 08:49:31 am »

Th4DwArfY1 likes to eat big hairy beasts and play cards with them.

And he goes to the gym and puts on 70 or 80 pounds, then goes to work. Now, some people may wonder: if so, what is wrong with him?

The short answer is we have a lot of different things wrong with our kids, from the first time they do this to the very last day. And some of those problems only get worse with time.

1. Lack of motivation; for me that's about the worst.

I can talk about a whole bunch of topics about motivation in my book "The Great Learning Experiment," but I'm going to focus on the topic in your own head right off the bat: how kids spend a large part of their waking hours.

We talk about this at least two dozen times a day in our classes and all the other activities we talk about on the Internet and in the class. I get a lot of questions about if there's anything I can do about it, so this is the best way I know
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #144952 on: May 10, 2019, 08:53:34 am »

BTW does anybody get reminded of Asimov's "The monkey's finger" short story?
http://www.e-reading.mobi/chapter.php/81709/7/Azimov_-_Buy_Jupiter_and_Other_Stories.html
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144953 on: May 10, 2019, 08:59:31 am »

Well known Bay12 posters chime in:

wierd: He's not going to want to play. That's why I've got to make room, and I'll do that." "No. Look. Let him play in those games. Because who doesn't like you a guy who'll be willing to play that team over there."

ChairmanPoo: It's like when a man has his leg amputated and he's sitting in his chair with his legs outstretched and has a bowl in his hand, or you have some sort of a weapon in your hand, what does he want to do? He keeps saying, "I want to kill somebody," and he's not holding a weapon.

Reelya: And this is not a problem that I will let him take lightly, because his relationship with himself is an issue he will have to contend with for many days to come. He'll have to understand that he cannot simply blame those behind him and pretend that his actions are the cause of this problem. On the contrary, when he faces those who hold him responsible, it is important to understand that he bears responsibility for what is occurring.

greatorder: !!!!!) I don't know how you get through the first two posts here but I don't want to fail the rest of you. I have to let you know that I am not even aware of how to do this but I guess it is a matter of personal preference. I have been doing the steps above all along though and I'm finally getting the hang of it. It doesn't require too much time and patience though. If you have ever tried one of these and decided to just put it aside because you couldn't do it, I'll give you an ultimatum: don't go doing something unless you're ready to do it again. I am going to start getting some new projects done that I cannot begin to finish because everything else I've done has done more damage than good. This article is the epitome of failure, the stuff of nightmares, and the worst thing that ever happened to me.

This is what you need to know:

I've been doing the steps above all along though and I'm finally

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #144954 on: May 10, 2019, 09:01:12 am »

What have I unleashed....
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144955 on: May 10, 2019, 09:02:54 am »

"Ahem. No, nothing. Please tell me what it is you're saying".

"It was just that.. a joke" I admitted, "And maybe we should get another one and see what happens" I said, giving the camera a slight tilt to its nose

"And so you went shopping or something. And when you returned home, I knew someone did. I told some people. You know what I mean? And then a very angry one. And he just came out screaming like a maniac at me. Like a man possessed"

I laughed, remembering my childhood nightmares, and how he went wild as he got angry and began making obscene gestures and how much I was scared. I laughed and walked out.

I turned back on my camera, trying to keep my tone of voice down as much as possible, as I went to the door to get dressed. After waiting my turn, I got dressed, put my shirt back on and got out of the car.

"Well

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #144956 on: May 10, 2019, 09:03:07 am »

10 is congruent to 5 (modulo 5) - 5 (modulo -5)

10 (modulo -5)

10 - -5 -5

10 + -5 7 - 5 7 - 5 7 + -5 7

7 - 7 - 7 5 - 7 5 + 7 5 7 - 5

7 + 1 -

7 + -

7 + 6 - 6 -

7 + -1 -6 6 + -6 6 +

6 + 6 + 8 2 + 8 2 + 8 -

6 + 1 +

6 + 6 0 + 7 0 + 7

8 + 2 +

8 + 6 -4 -4

8 + 8 + 6 - - 4 +

8 + 8 + 6 + +8 6

9 + -6 - 4 + 9 + - 6 + 6 + 8 -2

9 + -8 - - 3 + 9 + - 8 - - 6 +

9 + 9+ 7 + 6 9+ 7 + 9 +2

9 + 2 - -3 -

9 + 9 + 8 + - + - -3

10 + -8 3 + 10 + - -

10 + -8 3 + +8 3 + - - -2

4 - 7 - 7 2 -

10 + 7 2 - 8

12 + 2 - -

12 + - 4 - 6 - 10 + 6 - 10 + 8 -

4 - 9 3 + 7 -6

4 + 9 3 + 8 + 7 + 2 5 +

5 + - -

5 + 8 2 + -2 7 -

10 - 5 12 + -8 2 + 8 2 + 8 2 6 + 8 +

22 + 5 -5 7 -

10 - - 5 0 + -5 +7 ~ + 7 + 8 4

12 - 10

10 + 2 7 - -

11 + -7 1

3 - 8 0 + + 8 0 + 2 2 - 11 - 6

7 - 7 4 -6 3 -

6 + 4 -

6 + 8 1 + 6 + 4 + 8 1 6 + -

6 + 8 4 + -5 6 -

6 + - 6 + - -10

help a drunk man stole my calculator

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144957 on: May 10, 2019, 09:05:49 am »

I don't even know what happened here
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well now I'm scared
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #144958 on: May 10, 2019, 09:07:38 am »

Th4DwArfY1 likes to eat big hairy beasts and play cards with them.

And he goes to the gym and puts on 70 or 80 pounds, then goes to work. Now, some people may wonder: if so, what is wrong with him?

The short answer is we have a lot of different things wrong with our kids, from the first time they do this to the very last day. And some of those problems only get worse with time.

1. Lack of motivation; for me that's about the worst.

I can talk about a whole bunch of topics about motivation in my book "The Great Learning Experiment," but I'm going to focus on the topic in your own head right off the bat: how kids spend a large part of their waking hours.

We talk about this at least two dozen times a day in our classes and all the other activities we talk about on the Internet and in the class. I get a lot of questions about if there's anything I can do about it, so this is the best way I know

This speaks to me on a level of profundity previously unknown.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #144959 on: May 10, 2019, 09:09:36 am »

People, somewhere or another there's a thread for generator spam. Please, for the love of fornication, take this crap there instead of shitting all over the WTF thread with it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 9662 9663 [9664] 9665 9666 ... 11037