Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9645 9646 [9647] 9648 9649 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14542377 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #144690 on: May 01, 2019, 08:36:02 pm »

A long series of crazy, exciting, action-packed dreams (which I remember very little of now apart from hints of shootings, someone's explorations into a mysterious forgotten desert, various shady dealings and a hectic boat crash) - which may even have continued right across the brief break when my alarm woke me up - and now I am feeling rather more tired than I ought to be upon waking up in the morning as well as somewhat glum, glum that my life is unlikely to ever be even a fraction as exciting as those dreams.

Also, that sucks about Rocket League. Wtf. I only ever played it on console, but still. I kinda miss the days before computer games tended to require launchers, but at the same time I've become so used to them...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144691 on: May 01, 2019, 08:43:47 pm »

I thought Indian food was well-known for being delicious, but also extremely ugly?
Yep. For most of it, at least... There are definitely some special fancy dishes that look snazzier, but for the most part it focuses on the actually important aspects of taste and consistency rather than bothering with appearances.

If you wanna make it look fancy, garnish with some fresh green cilantro and put some fresh diced red onion on top of the green cilantro. Congratulations.

Many Indian dishes legitimately just look like "brown". But you don't fall in love with their looks, you fall in love with their personalities...

Vision is just as much a sense as touch, taste, and smell. If it doesn't look like food, people won't want to try it, and when they do they won't be conditioned to like what they taste. Presentation is relevant.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #144692 on: May 01, 2019, 08:59:58 pm »

Does rocket league even have singleplayer?

Yes, I have a platinum trophy from it.

It really isn’t very good though, especially once you’ve learned how to play the game, and gotten even rudimentary aerial skills. Like, double jump.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144693 on: May 01, 2019, 09:26:22 pm »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #144694 on: May 01, 2019, 09:29:12 pm »

Thank you for making that part of my internet history.

ya dick
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144695 on: May 01, 2019, 09:37:04 pm »

Thank you for making that part of my internet history.

ya dick

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #144696 on: May 01, 2019, 09:54:20 pm »

https://imgur.com/gallery/G7XuS
And yet somehow the live action Sonic thing is creepier.

Also I can totally see the will potentially involved there.

"To my beloved family,

In accordance to my wishes, the remainder of my estate is to be used as follows: My skeleton will be removed and used as the basis of a Sally Acorn sex doll. Once completed, the device will be auctioned off, with all proceeds to be given to charity.

Bests regards,
<Deceased's Name>

P.S. There is a trust set up to sue you all if you don't, and money set aside to report on all of it and ensure the family name is associated with this for the next several generations. Fuck all of you <3"
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144697 on: May 01, 2019, 10:51:16 pm »

I thought Indian food was well-known for being delicious, but also extremely ugly?
That’s weird, because I thought color was the most important thing in Indian food. The way to know if you’ve spiced your food correctly is if you have a bold color.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144698 on: May 01, 2019, 11:53:36 pm »

actually your will can't have weird stuff to do with your body in it you get the normal options and "donate to science" where it might be weird but you don't know and anything else is probably illegal

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #144699 on: May 02, 2019, 12:23:46 am »

Your will can have literally anything in it, but your family/whoever you're leaving stuff to isn't sueably obligated to do anything in it unless they signed a contract before your death.

So the proper method would be something like setting up a little organization that you leave everything to, including your skeleton and orders on what to do with it, and to only give the rest of the estate to your family once they're done.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144700 on: May 02, 2019, 12:28:47 am »

Your will can have literally anything in it, but your family/whoever you're leaving stuff to isn't sueably obligated to do anything in it unless they signed a contract before your death.

So the proper method would be something like setting up a little organization that you leave everything to, including your skeleton and orders on what to do with it, and to only give the rest of the estate to your family once they're done.

It's still illegal to do arbitrary things with human remains, though.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144702 on: May 02, 2019, 12:44:19 am »

It's still illegal to do arbitrary things with human remains, though.
It's only illegal if the cops find out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #144703 on: May 02, 2019, 12:50:00 am »

actually your will can't have weird stuff to do with your body in it you get the normal options and "donate to science" where it might be weird but you don't know and anything else is probably illegal

You know that. I know that. Would the surviving family know that, is the question. Secondary question being if you can hire a lawyer good enough and dedicated enough to bamboozle them into not knowing :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144704 on: May 02, 2019, 12:52:23 am »

So I was minding my own bussiness, making a Wesnoth campaing, when I realised that I am being disrupted by a deep sound.
I went to search for the source of said sound and found a bakery about 400 m away from where I am having it's septic drained.

The funny thing is, the sound does not go far after passing through the wall of my house (only about 1 m), but it easily travels all the way from the bakery to my house.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.
Pages: 1 ... 9645 9646 [9647] 9648 9649 ... 11037