Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9613 9614 [9615] 9616 9617 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14452016 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #144210 on: April 10, 2019, 02:05:34 pm »

I remember we had a conspiracy theory thread here not that long ago...which led to one of those surveillance targeted types showing up.
I think they accused Satanic Freemasons as the guilty party
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #144211 on: April 10, 2019, 02:08:43 pm »

broke back buzzard in the back yard what up

... called the wildlife folks. Said they'd send someone, but ain't no tellin' if they'll show up for a grounded carrion bird.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #144212 on: April 10, 2019, 02:16:08 pm »

I remember we had a conspiracy theory thread here not that long ago...which led to one of those surveillance targeted types showing up.
Oh yes. I was just recalling that a few days ago

We've had a number of perturbed individuals in the forum. Most of them have gotten themselves banned over the years, but there are a couple (like that guy, or the one who thought he had a radio transmitter in his teeth) who endure and unleash their psychotic wonder from time to time
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144213 on: April 10, 2019, 02:29:17 pm »

So what you're saying is we need another?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #144214 on: April 10, 2019, 02:31:48 pm »

What I'm saying is we should have joined the Nexus. But we didn't so we're guilty of terrorism
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #144215 on: April 10, 2019, 02:42:01 pm »

What I'm saying is we should have joined the Nexus. But we didn't so we're guilty of terrorism
We’re already all Pathos, there would be no point.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #144216 on: April 10, 2019, 02:42:57 pm »

Earlier this day, I got a video ad for an MMOFPS with a dude talking in what seemed to be a mixture of gopnik and Russian gaming slang. I even thought the dude was speaking some kind of Slovenian or Polish, but not Russian.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144217 on: April 10, 2019, 03:16:24 pm »

Stumbled upon the online ‘gangstalking’ community where everyone’s convinced they’ve the target of some coordinated surveillance conspiracy.

Ah, crazy people and the internet

The internet was a mistake.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #144218 on: April 10, 2019, 03:44:51 pm »

The internet is righteousness. People were the mistake. evolution being what it is pretty close to literally :V
Ask not!
Ask!

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144219 on: April 10, 2019, 03:45:55 pm »

The internet is righteousness. People were the mistake. evolution being what it is pretty close to literally :V

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144220 on: April 10, 2019, 04:25:21 pm »

Nothing feels real. Got up early to give housemate a ride, spent the day slowly choking on pollen, and just now we spent an hour replacing a coolant tube in the heat.

The constant irritation I felt when the pollen started a few days ago has passed. Now I feel like I'm drifting, observing. Drinking a *lot* of water because this feels like sun stroke, but nah, I'm just... helping out with stuff, doing whatever I'm asked. It's so nice, a mental vacation with exercise endorphins. Why was I so depressed last week?

This feels vaguely wrong but I'm 0kay with things
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144221 on: April 10, 2019, 04:26:35 pm »

Nothing feels real. Got up early to give housemate a ride, spent the day slowly choking on pollen, and just now we spent an hour replacing a coolant tube in the heat.

The constant irritation I felt when the pollen started a few days ago has passed. Now I feel like I'm drifting, observing. Drinking a *lot* of water because this feels like sun stroke, but nah, I'm just... helping out with stuff, doing whatever I'm asked. It's so nice, a mental vacation with exercise endorphins. Why was I so depressed last week?

Do you still feel positive emotions noticably in the passive state?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144222 on: April 10, 2019, 05:06:58 pm »

Yeah, definitely... The beauty of nature, the satisfaction of helping someone... But all the stuff that would normally bother me just isn't. Even the bright sunlight.

...Oh, I get it now. It's that thing where you're near someone who's freaking out, and either you freak out too, or just get real chill and patient and supportive.

It feels like taking care of my family did. 'S cool though, this guy's my friend. I don't mind this time.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #144223 on: April 10, 2019, 05:31:52 pm »

The constant irritation I felt when the pollen started a few days ago has passed. Now I feel like I'm drifting, observing. Drinking a *lot* of water because this feels like sun stroke
According to my ENT allergies can make you thirsty.  For my whole life I've always felt dehydrated and the only explanation I have that makes sense is allergies.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #144224 on: April 10, 2019, 05:51:11 pm »

broke back buzzard has been absconded with by the fwc, huzzah

duty as vaguely animal conscious person who has no goddamn idea what to do with a broke back buzzard besides let it die (not in my yard thx) complete
Ask not!
Ask!
Pages: 1 ... 9613 9614 [9615] 9616 9617 ... 11040