Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9572 9573 [9574] 9575 9576 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14507849 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #143595 on: March 15, 2019, 01:35:07 pm »

I translated that from my language as this happened at my country, 30 minutes ago.
He meant that I was forcing myself to eat the food, thus eating slowly.
Raw-dogged by a Hotdog: The Story of My Eating Disorder

That's a great translation, and you shouldn't change it for anything.

Also the answer is almost certainly drugs.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #143596 on: March 15, 2019, 01:36:08 pm »

I heard Gucci Gang today and hit the "They don't make music like they used to" adulthood milestone.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #143597 on: March 15, 2019, 01:41:03 pm »

Nursery rhymes probably have better flow and rhyming than Gucci Gang. Coincidentally, their intended audiences overlap.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143598 on: March 15, 2019, 01:43:28 pm »

I heard Gucci Gang today and hit the "They don't make music like they used to" adulthood milestone.
The internet is a beautiful thing, is it not? So many fantastic musicians have been discovered in the most unlikely of places... Like the dumpster behind a muppet hairdresser.

Or Minneapolis.

Oh, also, the alphabetical version provides at least some closure after having been exposed to the original's existence.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #143599 on: March 15, 2019, 02:05:53 pm »

Today I found a new brilliant artist (Masayasu Uchida), sadly, since he's an old dude (or even dead, there's not even a wiki about him) he doesn't have any sort of online portfolio or whatever, there are a few pintrest boards with a bunch of his works though and those are useful enough. So I bookmarked one for later use, except the bookmark is kinda fucky. You see, if I open the page trough the google link it works fine, if I reload it there, it works fine, but if I open a new tab and paste the link there it opens a blank page on pintrest, reloading doesn't fix it, ditto for opening it trough the bookmark.

The fuck is this shit?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143600 on: March 15, 2019, 03:04:21 pm »

But I am just wondering why didn’t he lash out at me, I was alone, hell I was facing him.
Instead he has a rage because somebody looked at him wrong, who was sitting with his back to him.

He either hates teenagers, or people with friends, or both.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #143601 on: March 15, 2019, 03:58:35 pm »

I preferred it when the rappers were repeating Versace over and over instead of this
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #143602 on: March 15, 2019, 04:50:01 pm »

Music from such luminaries as Soulja Boy, Milli Vanilli, Rick Astley, Will Smith, Nickelback and the legendary, the incomparable, the one and only Vanilla Ice was the last real music.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143603 on: March 15, 2019, 04:55:20 pm »

I dunno about all that, but this was the last real music I listened to. I'm listening to it right now, in fact!

Before that I listened to this, which whilst very different is still, arguably, real music.
Perhaps even real-er than the first example!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #143604 on: March 15, 2019, 06:37:38 pm »

this version tends to play a tad bit better, if only because the production covers for the.... honestly, just garbage lyrics and original production. Turns it from a garbage rap song into a, uh, "stupid statement dance mix"

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143605 on: March 16, 2019, 06:28:39 am »

Grandpa just shared a "SHARE IF YOU AGREE" text-image on his Facebook page, that starts off with the classic opening of "I'm definitely not a racist, but", and then goes on to basically just parrot "If you don't like our country's laws, ethics and community, you can get out!".

Which is actually pretty funny, because the king has specifically come out and said that Norway is and should be a place of great diversity, and that it is a country that celebrates and is enriched by its many varied cultures, ethnicities, religions, backgrounds, orientations and whatever else.

So if gramps doesn't agree with that then, well... I guess he can leave?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #143606 on: March 16, 2019, 06:34:57 am »

Is the King representative of Law, Ethics and Community?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143607 on: March 16, 2019, 06:37:34 am »

You guys have a King? You guys are all so buff, is the position decided via wrestling match?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143608 on: March 16, 2019, 06:48:02 am »

You guys have a King? You guys are all so buff, is the position decided via wrestling match?
To hear him tell the story? Absolutely.

From impartial accounts however, it's more just your traditional ornamental dynastic monarchy.

Is the King representative of Law, Ethics and Community?

According to the monarchists, definitely! Well at least he was, up until he gave that speech about being inclusive.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #143609 on: March 16, 2019, 07:05:15 am »

Grandpa just shared a "SHARE IF YOU AGREE" text-image on his Facebook page, that starts off with the classic opening of "I'm definitely not a racist, but", and then goes on to basically just parrot "If you don't like our country's laws, ethics and community, you can get out!".

Which is actually pretty funny, because the king has specifically come out and said that Norway is and should be a place of great diversity, and that it is a country that celebrates and is enriched by its many varied cultures, ethnicities, religions, backgrounds, orientations and whatever else.

So if gramps doesn't agree with that then, well... I guess he can leave?

I saw a hilarious post that referenced that in relation to Ameripolitics. It was the usual "if you don't like trump leave!" Crap, followed by "why didn't you leave when Obama was President?"
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 9572 9573 [9574] 9575 9576 ... 11037