Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9247 9248 [9249] 9250 9251 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14551971 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #138720 on: October 08, 2018, 12:53:46 pm »

Hmmm...  Not "baked" in the traditional sense but you could try salvia divinorum.   It's not normally tested for, and is a potent ethno-hallucenogen.

It's also a pretty ornamental shade plant, that you might be able to convince others is spade basil. ;P (or even Catnip!)
I heard people describe that stuff as having rather nasty side effects (or perhaps I’m just confusing it with spice).

Anyway, I think it’s important to understand that drugs can ruin your life. It’s not necessary to have partaked in some for you life to be considered happy and full.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138721 on: October 08, 2018, 01:02:36 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:48:44 pm by dragdeler »
let

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138722 on: October 08, 2018, 01:13:28 pm »

If you just constantly infuse your body with uppers, are you ever really down? Or does up become the new down?

Down becomes up, because the ground is above you when you're dead.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138723 on: October 08, 2018, 01:17:55 pm »

Meanwhile, I once again said "thank you" to the local ATM for giving me money.
Every time I swear it will be the last.

I'm the weirdo that you find cajoling and cursing at those automated checkouts. Some of the places I go to now literally have no cashiers and will just point me towards the machine. Then they need to come over like 6 times because I somehow break the damn thing and it starts screaming "please wait for assistance!!!!!"

Like I generally consider myself a person that can deal with the general activities of life in a satisfactory manner but those checkouts are creations of madness.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #138724 on: October 08, 2018, 02:05:36 pm »

If you just constantly infuse your body with uppers, are you ever really down? Or does up become the new down?

Down becomes up, because the ground is above you when you're dead.

If you're actively prevented from sleeping, this is the natural result, yeah. Last time I was on uppers when i should've been sleeping (methylphenidate/ritalin, was under the impression it did nothing to me because I never noticed effects, was on prescription for ADHD) I ended up staying up for over 30 hours against my will. It wasn't very fun.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #138725 on: October 08, 2018, 02:29:22 pm »

So I got around to checking out the new Spidey movie trailer thingy. Looks super fun. It also looks fucking migraine inducing with that atrocious FPS count, it's not low enough to make it acceptable as a stylistic choice nor is it high enough to not look like jittery ass.

They have the money for this shit, they know Spiderman is popular as hell, why the fuck is it a problem then to have an extra 5 FPS in the goddamn movie to not have it look like utter cheap shit :V
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138726 on: October 08, 2018, 03:11:57 pm »

What about the fellow who brewed a cup of coffee using Red Bull instead of water and ended up smelling sounds for a few hours?

I did that. It was nasty.

I much preferred taking them separately - half a pot of coffee and two Monsters over the course of a work day.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138727 on: October 08, 2018, 03:32:30 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:48:28 pm by dragdeler »
let

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138728 on: October 08, 2018, 03:59:52 pm »

I was a few years younger at that point. Caffeine didn't really do much for me, aside from some withdrawal symptoms in college when I tried going cold turkey. The described symptoms are a joke.

Now I feel anxious if I have lots in a short time span. Blame it on being slightly older and having a baby, I guess.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138729 on: October 08, 2018, 05:17:49 pm »

The described symptoms are a joke.
Yeah, same as with the product review of 8-hour energy wherein he described his experience with, according to his calculations, 32-hour energy. Something about hearing thoughts and slipping between the weave in the fabric of time.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #138730 on: October 08, 2018, 05:29:51 pm »

The described symptoms are a joke.
Yeah, same as with the product review of 8-hour energy wherein he described his experience with, according to his calculations, 32-hour energy. Something about hearing thoughts and slipping between the weave in the fabric of time.

I've done most of the traditional hard drugs and I've never slipped through the fabric of time.

I did once try to change up my behavior to trick God once. Legit, I spent 40 minutes trying to figure out what I was expected to do. And I'm an atheist!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138731 on: October 08, 2018, 05:35:38 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:48:08 pm by dragdeler »
let

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #138732 on: October 08, 2018, 05:36:43 pm »

I did once try to change up my behavior to trick God once. Legit, I spent 40 minutes trying to figure out what I was expected to do. And I'm an atheist!

So you attempted a manifestation of pure free will? That's deeply fried. At least the janitor had a good time seeing you on the screen.

Nah I was at home, high on LSD.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138733 on: October 08, 2018, 05:44:24 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:47:57 pm by dragdeler »
let

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138734 on: October 08, 2018, 05:50:48 pm »

There are bugs on me. I am on the bus. I am unsure if they were on me before I left my friends' house this morning, if they somehow infested me during the two minute-or-so walk to the bus stop, or if they came from somewhere on the bus itself, and I am not sure which option is potentially the most horrifying.

Also is it acceptable to use "friends'" with the apostrophe so positioned, if the house in question was inhabited by more than one friend of mine?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 9247 9248 [9249] 9250 9251 ... 11039