Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8632 8633 [8634] 8635 8636 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14520194 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #129495 on: December 21, 2017, 06:27:58 am »

At first glance my fucked up mind thought they were somehow alive and attached to the insides of the... garment, as some kind of sexual pleasure/torture device. The reality isn't really any less horrifying.

Anyway! Some guy tried to kamehameha me as I walked to the supermarket just before. As he prepared the attack I simply continued walking towards him, entirely ignoring the guy (I'm so freakin' badass), and as I was about to pass him he left off, saying something like "Oh I thought you were someone else," to which I responded with "Ha! We both know you're really just scared of my superior power level!"

...I didn't really say that at all, of course. I actually just uttered that first syllable of laughter as my sole response to the situation.  It's been too long since I watched DBZ to have actually come up with a decently funny, relevant response to the situation. RIP Radiitz.
His mistake(?) certainly made me feel better about a lot of my embarrassments, anyway. Although shortly after I did knock a couple of beers (in cans, not bottles, thank fuck) out of the fridge in the bottleshop after mistakenly thinking they were the front rank of the 6-pack I was attempting to purchase. Whoops. Oh well, honest mistake, at least my error didn't involve loud shouting and mystical hand gestures in a public space.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129496 on: December 21, 2017, 09:33:50 am »

I was walking out of Walmart, and a small family of four was loitering in front of the exit, partly blocking it and meandering about so I didn't know what direction they were intending to go, causing to me approach cautiously to not bump into anyone. As I give the family a wide berth, I'm kinda staring at them, trying to communicate with my eyes to let them know they should pick a direction they want to go in and then go. Much to my surprise, they did! The father of the family saw me, did a 180, and walked face-first right into a wall.

I've been tickled all day.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #129497 on: December 21, 2017, 09:54:02 am »

So you're saying that over the course of a single day Yoink has become a saiyan and Josh has developed the ability to control people with his mind? Far out.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129498 on: December 21, 2017, 10:58:22 am »

So you're saying that over the course of a single day Yoink has become a saiyan and Josh has developed the ability to control people with his mind? Far out.

With my new mind control power, I've decided to reshape the world how I see fit. Like the bastard child of Yagami Light and Dexter, I'll become the new god of the world. Noone can stop me, except maybe for a certain Saiyan...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 11:00:10 am by JoshuaFH »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #129499 on: December 21, 2017, 11:46:33 am »

So that's why I've been getting the urge to walk into walls recently.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129500 on: December 21, 2017, 01:24:15 pm »

Anyway! Some guy tried to kamehameha me as I walked to the supermarket just before. As he prepared the attack I simply continued walking towards him, entirely ignoring the guy (I'm so freakin' badass), and as I was about to pass him he left off, saying something like "Oh I thought you were someone else," to which I responded with "Ha! We both know you're really just scared of my superior power level!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #129501 on: December 21, 2017, 01:30:32 pm »

The language mistakes in that make me feel dead inside.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #129502 on: December 21, 2017, 01:56:15 pm »

The language mistakes in that make me feel dead inside.

Do you know many well spoken boxers? I rest my case. /hopefully obvious sarcasm
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #129503 on: December 21, 2017, 01:58:01 pm »

What is kamehameha?

Also, I agree that that rat underwear thing is terrifying. Why the freaking hell would someone want rat heads on their underwear?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #129504 on: December 21, 2017, 01:59:13 pm »

Kamehameha is a Polynesian leader.

Also the utterance Goku(?) uses prior to launching his particular brand of nuke.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129505 on: December 21, 2017, 02:21:59 pm »

Yeah, it's a Dragon Ball Z thing.  In the anime, a few characters say it when preparing to fire powerful aura/energy beams from their hands.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129506 on: December 21, 2017, 02:39:42 pm »

I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129507 on: December 21, 2017, 03:26:29 pm »

I don't remember goku having red hair.  I must be way out of the loop then.   Is that pink marshmallow guy still turning everyone into candy?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #129508 on: December 21, 2017, 03:36:16 pm »

Nah he's a small Indian boy now.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129509 on: December 21, 2017, 03:37:47 pm »

It's a new even higher level of God or something. They simply got lazy and changed the color palette and called the day. The pink marshmallow guy went good but still an asshole, which is more or less directly responsible of why Goku needed to achieve that new level to save earth once more.

Nah he's a small Indian boy now.

This is also correct. The guy got split into two parts, bad and good one. Bad one got defeated and reincarnated as the small Indian boy, the good part is just a fat ass asshole that have no qualms picking up fights with unknown people (who turn out to be gods) over a coup of desert.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 03:41:08 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 8632 8633 [8634] 8635 8636 ... 11037