Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8626 8627 [8628] 8629 8630 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14519587 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #129405 on: December 14, 2017, 11:42:20 pm »

I love how they specify that it took "liberties with historical accuracy" as if fighting abominable snowmen and ogres would have been in the realm of believability if they hadn't said anything

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129406 on: December 15, 2017, 05:01:02 am »

Spoiler: ...What. (click to show/hide)

Also: slacks are still weird as hell.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
« Reply #129407 on: December 15, 2017, 08:09:36 am »

why are there small cuts in the hot dog
Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #129408 on: December 15, 2017, 08:13:07 am »

To pretend that it's a real sausage, and thus might spray five million degree meat juices into your mouth if you were to break the skin with your teeth.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #129409 on: December 15, 2017, 08:47:04 am »

To pretend that it's a real sausage, and thus might spray five million degree meat juices into your mouth if you were to break the skin with your teeth.

...Your hot dogs don't do that too?

You have weird hot dogs.
Love, scriver~

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129410 on: December 15, 2017, 09:23:23 am »

The better quality hotdogs use a collagen based casing that simulates a real intestine casing. These are capable of producing super hot internal juices, and 'crack' when you bite into them.

Lower quality hot dogs.... not so much. Basically made from molded pink slime. (like, really--- pink slime.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #129411 on: December 15, 2017, 09:47:17 am »

I thought the wtf was the "no smoking in outdoor dining area" sign way down in the bottom corner.

Also, old Windows updates took up 25GB of my main hard-drive. That's one-sixth.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:11:02 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #129412 on: December 15, 2017, 03:57:46 pm »

Razer Cortex no longer works for some currently unknown reason.

I'll open the task up through the shortcut and I'll see the task open up in Task manager, then it disappears after a few seconds.

Hooray.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129413 on: December 15, 2017, 04:35:49 pm »

I noticed my phone was at 1%.  I went on a bit of a quest for my good USB cable which was in my car outdoors.
I was victorious, and plugged in my phone.
20 seconds later, it buzzed, and turned the screen back on, to announce it was out of power.  In the cell-charging image.

Better safe than sorry, I suppose.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #129414 on: December 16, 2017, 08:35:32 am »

I see so many pictures, videos etc of people interacting with raccoons in domestic settings, like with collars, acting pretty much like domestic animals, and i cant help but think, were totally domesticating them now. This trend might not end, actually. They will be our trash pandas forever. And it will be good.

I would like domesticated pangolins. Pangolins are awesome. And itd be nice to have a critter that better controls the bug population around the farm. Because fuck the goddamn ants getting into our food stores and eating our vegetables, obviously. Guinneafowl might work, but i know for a fact my dog cannot be made to get along with chickens, she will kill them all within 30 seconds if you turn your back, because shes done it before, and i worry shell just slaughter the guinneafowl too because they look like chickens and arent all that much larger or more durable. But weve made the dogs to get along with the cats and they even ignored the rabbit that got out of her pen and lived under the shed*, i figure we might be able to get the dogs used to another four legged mammal. And it might help if its fairly durable in its own right.

*something else got her a couple months ago, or else she moved out permanently, no sign of her since september. Fuck she was pretty old though maybe she just keeled over under the shed and we didnt notice
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 09:17:56 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #129415 on: December 16, 2017, 09:25:32 am »

Get an anteater. It's totally not exotic animal trafficking, I swear.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129416 on: December 16, 2017, 09:34:57 am »

Hedgehogs eat ants, don't know the laws about such animals where you live (since I don't know where you live)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #129417 on: December 16, 2017, 09:45:51 am »

I bet the cats and dogs would both maul a hedgehog to death just because theyre so small.

And frankly i dont know what laws idaho state has regarding exotic animals, probably not strict ones i knew a guy who owned quite a few, legally or at least the cops did know about it. camels a zebra and i think a coati or something i forget, cute little guy. But the zebra and camels were clearly visible from the road because they had a fairly large pasture so theres not a chance in hell the sheriffs department patrols didnt notice for years on end... there were emu and ostrich farms around, one guy on the local indian reservation was raising elk for years i passed by there on my way to work every day. So its not totally unheard of. I also heard that one of the lots with a business on it now had a small private zoo on it beforehand

but US federal law of course applies. Pangolins being highly prized on the black market for their scales might be enough to prevent one from legally acquiring them on the assumption i want to sell their scales. I really just think theyre adorable tho
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 09:47:42 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #129418 on: December 17, 2017, 07:01:25 pm »

I feel like raccoons will end up like pigeons, rather than dogs and cats. As in, they won't be pet animals, but they'll adapt to live with humans.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #129419 on: December 17, 2017, 07:47:28 pm »

I forget a lot of detail, but IIRC technically a large portion of the pigeon population in cities and towns are actually feral descendants of domesticated pigeon breeds that have wound up the way they are because people suddenly stopped caring for pigeons as pets sometime in the past century for some reason. It's sad really.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 8626 8627 [8628] 8629 8630 ... 11037