Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8450 8451 [8452] 8453 8454 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14521333 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #126765 on: September 15, 2017, 07:05:46 am »

When I get home from work, I ask my littlest dog if she is ready, she gets all excited, and I tell her, it's sock hat time! Then I put a sock on her head and she loves it.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126766 on: September 15, 2017, 07:31:09 am »

Dang, Hans, that post was so very cute and wholesome that it put a smile on my stupid sad face.
I've been in a pretty terrible mood so such small victories are welcome indeed. ^-^
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #126767 on: September 15, 2017, 09:01:41 am »

When I get home from work, I ask my littlest dog if she is ready, she gets all excited, and I tell her, it's sock hat time! Then I put a sock on her head and she loves it.

That's so stupidly adorable and I love it.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126768 on: September 15, 2017, 09:35:30 am »

I'll have to get some pictures for y'all. She is a Jack Russell terrier, so it's pretty cute.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126769 on: September 15, 2017, 09:42:23 am »

Oh goodness. Yes! Do it! Sock hat optional, I wouldn't want our need for photographic evidence to disturb the ritual unduly. :)

On a less wholesome note, here is something I just stumbled upon that is both WTF-worthy and tangentially related to the earlier topic of conspiracy theories:
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #126770 on: September 15, 2017, 09:58:38 am »

I'll have to get some pictures for y'all. She is a Jack Russell terrier, so it's pretty cute.

Please do, my partner loves Jack Russell's, and I know she'd be glad of the pics.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126771 on: September 15, 2017, 11:34:49 am »

(Scary childhood memories of the year mom raised Cornish/Rock hybrid chickens for meat. Those things were ravenous, gigantic monsters. Unlike purebred large breeds, these grow absurdly fast, and so frequently have deformities. We had fryers the size of small turkeys in just a few months. Scary stuff.)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126772 on: September 15, 2017, 03:33:41 pm »

https://imgur.com/a/tc5Io

Dogs! Babies! Hans! Hans' wife!

>.> I'll dp this to the Photoshare thread so it's not weird. I figured I might as well upload all those while I was at it.

---

On a more serious note, my old dog died today. He was nineteen and one half years old. My wife was home for it, and she grew up with the poor guy. He died of a heart attack, quickly and painlessly (he had one earlier this week, so I sorta expected it.) but it's still shocking and WTF worthy, I feel.

I wasn't so much sad as just shocked and worried for my wife and pups.
He's fucking with us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126773 on: September 15, 2017, 03:35:04 pm »

Aw, sorry for your loss. Dogs are important.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126774 on: September 15, 2017, 03:42:00 pm »

They are. He was my little buddy. He was blind and deaf, but he was so full of love. I used to guide him like those fish do for shrimp in the ocean, Goby fish, I think. I'd keep one hand on him and walk him outside to the grass, and he'd wander off to go potty, then get scared and bark, and I'd come over to him and slowly put my hand in front of him so I wouldn't startle him too much. Then he'd run after me, following my scent back to the house.

He loved nothing more than curling up on a blanket we got just for him, on the floor at the end of the bed. We are burying him in it today, in about thirty minutes. I just wish I'd been able to do more for him. At one point, we were going to put him down (re: Blind and deaf, for multiple years, OOOOOOOOLLLLLD) so I cooked him a New York Strip steak, fed it to him in portions over two days. The day to put him down came, and we decided to keep him around.

That was two years ago. So glad we kept him. Sorry to gush, but I am so unemotional and private IRL, I have to tell someone all this.
He's fucking with us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126775 on: September 15, 2017, 04:15:47 pm »

Sorry for your loss my friend.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #126776 on: September 15, 2017, 04:28:20 pm »

Aw, that's so sad. Sorry.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #126777 on: September 15, 2017, 04:58:27 pm »

Bless you and your dog, sounds like he was a good dog

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #126778 on: September 15, 2017, 11:09:01 pm »

Very good dog
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126779 on: September 16, 2017, 12:29:58 am »

I managed to squirt scorpion pepper sauce into my eye today. That was unpleasant. Snap caps should be banned for anything hotter than Tabasco.
Life is, in a word, volcanoes.
                        - Random human lord
Pages: 1 ... 8450 8451 [8452] 8453 8454 ... 11037