Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8231 8232 [8233] 8234 8235 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14521235 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #123480 on: June 21, 2017, 11:31:49 am »

Meanwhile I gotta stay awake 'til six to catch a train before I can sleep. My brother (who has volunteered to drive me to the station) is having a nap, and has left some infomercial channel playing on TV so here I am watching that whilst trying not to log into social media for some reason that seemed logical but has now evaporated once I thought about it.   
This is probably going to be as big a blow to my sleeping pattern as my occasional bit of partying... multi-day train trips probably have that effect at the best of times, never really thought about it before.

Also, I'm feeling pretty sleepy, as you can possibly tell.
Ù

Edit: dayyyum this hurricane spin mop is thicc af, fetch me my chequebook, Jeeves!
Oh and I remembered why I wasn't logging into the social medias, it's because even if I have good reason for being awake at this hour there still ain't shit going on. ...Why the heck was "shit" not in this phone's dictionary? Neither was "heck".

Edit2: whaaaat the jinkies, I just did a google and apparently there's no goddamn wi-fi on my train tomorrow. What the shit is this fuck?! I paid a hunnert dollars for this trip yogurt cheap sons of mothers! Heh, wish I'd figured out how to take speedy screencaps on this phone, it just popped up with the phrase "fuck is saved" to commemorate my adding the f-word to its dictionary.

How am I supposed to livestream the passing rocks, shrubs and grass to my followers with no wifi?!

Edit3: should really finish writing the entry I was working on in my journal, but those tend to wind up filled with enough stupid shifty rambles when I'm not half asleep. Bah. I wish I could just lay me down and nap fer just a wee minute.

Edit4: these two actors advertising the spin scrubber are impressively enthusiastic and lively and informative and all, but I just wanna see them bang already. Clean some "tight corners" that aren't made of grout and tiles, y'know? They look like Margaery Tyrell and Uncle Fester in a toupee, what a hawt couple.

Edit5: fark m8, this infomercial has become a real emotional rollercoaster.
Came back from a break and Uncle Fester was doing the bit all on his own, somehow mustering up the same boundless, gleeful, slightly terrifying enthusiasm despite having been abandoned by everyone he loved. My heart fucking bled for the guy. then all of a sudden he's out the front of the Spinscrubber warehouse-- with her back at his side! The crowd rejoices!! Maybe now they can get back to spin scrubbing together, just like old times, recapture some of their former chemistry... ohhh yes the shower door is sliding open, here we g-- wait, who the hell is this bitch?! Uncle Fester you dirty dawg! How the shit can you just go cheating on Margaery Tyrell like that?!? The audience's blood boils, they want to jump through the screen and spill his blood for betraying the heroine of the show so callously, to really give the spinscrubber something to sink it's teeth into, and... shit, the infomercial ended while I was typing this, I didn't see how it ended. :'( WAS ANYONE TAPING THE EPISODE?!?!

edit6: "parmesan crumbed eggplant" sweet Jesus how could you smear that nasty vomit cheese over those poor defenceless eggplants, I can't bear to watch

Edit7: I swear they just asked a legit vampire for his opinion of food cooked using this air roaster appliance. Dude looked like he was straight outta Daybreakers. Were those nuggets or jugulars?! I think I should download a Swype keyboard
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 12:51:00 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #123481 on: June 21, 2017, 12:52:32 pm »

Parmesan is awesome. So salty.

Also, you edited a post six seven times in twelve hours or so, that's kinda awesome.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #123482 on: June 21, 2017, 12:52:51 pm »

Can sleep deprivation cause insanity?
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123483 on: June 21, 2017, 12:53:43 pm »

It can cause hysteria and death, among other things.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123484 on: June 21, 2017, 12:58:34 pm »

And permenant brain damage. So Yoink should be fine.
One wheel short of a wagon

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123485 on: June 21, 2017, 01:02:12 pm »

Can sleep deprivation cause insanity?
When combined with intensely stupid infomercials and nervousness about an imminent journey? Yeah probs

Parmesan is awesome. So salty.   
My vomit doesn't generally taste salty... maybe the divide between those who love and despise parmesan is set along the lines of sodium levels? :o   

Fakeedit: I love you too, Engeedubz. <3   
Also
permenant
Har har.
Wait, is that actually the American spelling or something? Good gods what a scary thought.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #123486 on: June 21, 2017, 01:02:53 pm »

Sleep deprivation affects the whole body negatively, including worsening all mental conditions (and/or increasing the chance of developing such). It's basically straight minuses to all your stats, including your sanity checks.

As far as I know. But I view life through rpg similees, so I am not a trustworthy source.
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123487 on: June 21, 2017, 01:03:51 pm »

I think NJW is from Engerland, or at least somewhere in the U.K.

He just can't spell is all, no worries.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #123488 on: June 21, 2017, 01:16:19 pm »

Sleep deprivation affects the whole body negatively, including worsening all mental conditions (and/or increasing the chance of developing such). It's basically straight minuses to all your stats, including your sanity checks.

As far as I know. But I view life through rpg similees, so I am not a trustworthy source.
Gamification is really just the bridge between science and religion. Would make sense to think of life as a game.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #123489 on: June 21, 2017, 01:29:36 pm »

* scriver throws dice

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to kill you now. DICE VULT.
Love, scriver~

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123490 on: June 21, 2017, 01:54:24 pm »

* scriver throws dice

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to kill you now. DICE VULT.

scriver has succeeded in his attempt to go berserk.

Roll to check your resistance to berserk forum users (y/n)? (You need to roll at least _21_ out of 20 to succeed)
n
Run (y/n)? (You need to roll at least _20_ out of 20 to succeed)
y
result: 1
You run but then you trip! scriver attacks you! (HP: 156/250) Suddenly everything is red and you feel intense pain! (HP: 75/250) You see your arms and half your leg several meters away from you! (HP: -52/250) There's blood everywhere! (HP: -236/250) You hear scriver mutter "this was fun". Everything fades to black! (HP: -456/250)

You have died. Retry (y/n)?
n
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #123491 on: June 21, 2017, 02:12:16 pm »

Today I learned that I no longer know how to give short answers on tests. On pretty much every test I've had so far (I'm doing History on university, for the uninformed), 1 page was the bare minimum length for a question. Then comes Educational Psychology and its one test today. Teacher wants answers of about 3 to 5 lines. Cue me having a nervous breakdown because how do you even condense into so little without ignoring everything? Argh.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #123492 on: June 21, 2017, 02:32:49 pm »

I... I understand the struggle. My suggestion might be to assume they know the basic fundamentals. Answer as if talking to someone equal in the field.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #123493 on: June 21, 2017, 03:05:55 pm »

Then comes Educational Psychology and its one test today. Teacher wants answers of about 3 to 5 lines. Cue me having a nervous breakdown because how do you even condense into so little without ignoring everything? Argh.
Question 1) Do you believe that answers should be restricted to 140 characters? Please answer only with "yes", "no", or "make Educational Psychology Great again", and please make sure your answer does not exceed 140 characters.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123494 on: June 21, 2017, 03:51:26 pm »

Today i stood in the sun for aboit 8 hours in a shooting stand in between the biggest sugar cane planation ive ever seen and nowhere in particular (tm), shooting 12 gauge 00 shots and slugs.

Today was a good day.

Now can someone pls retrieve my arms from the floor?
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 8231 8232 [8233] 8234 8235 ... 11037