Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8201 8202 [8203] 8204 8205 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14514930 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #123030 on: June 10, 2017, 11:03:26 am »

Coulda been a bug going down your throat. I've had something like that happen once or twice.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #123031 on: June 10, 2017, 11:32:21 am »

Could have been one of those random Darth Vader kill attempts.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123032 on: June 10, 2017, 11:42:57 am »

Could have been one of those random Darth Vader kill attempts.
Ah, yes. He really needs to control his temper. Choking inmocent bay12ers doesn't actually solve any of his problems after all.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123033 on: June 10, 2017, 12:06:13 pm »

AC guy did not come or even call yesterday when he promised the AC would be fixed.  Today I find out from his manager that the part did not come in.  Fine, ok, that happens.  But we were supposed to be contacted in that case, we were not.  Now the AC won't be fixed until monday (at the earliest). (Remember this is florida. and it's JUNE)

I also called my ISP for some simple questions only for them to disconnect me every time I call them by restarting my gateway before I can get one word in edgewise.

Also best friend, on top of juggling funerals and memorials and such for his mother this month, has taken his phone to office despot 2 seperate times now only to find something wrong with it.  He originally took it for the screen popping off at a corner that had caused a crack.  Screen was replaced for almost the cost of the phone.  Takes it home, notices the receiver isn't working.  Phone won't ring and can only make outbound calls on speakerphone.  Brings it back to get that fixed, told it would be fixed in 8 hours. it takes 3 days to fix that because apparently there was noone authorized to fix phones there for 2 days, and on the third day it was just a connection that wasn't reconnected when the screen was fixed.  Now the screen is popping off again, the problem that caused the visit in the first place.

WTF can't I get one person to do their goddamn job?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 12:15:49 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #123034 on: June 10, 2017, 12:35:31 pm »

Abnormally mild weather for june, though! Actually looks like the next week won't breach the 90s where I'm at. Humidity's likely to hit 100%, uh. Every day. But still!

... any case, if you haven't done it before and have a freezer, a bowl of ice in front of a breeze (fan, whatever) can help a fair bit. Makes the worst of it slightly less worst, for a bit.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #123035 on: June 10, 2017, 12:59:37 pm »

Scotland. For fuck sake.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123036 on: June 10, 2017, 01:05:24 pm »

Huh?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123037 on: June 10, 2017, 01:18:16 pm »

Football/soccer. Technically also the election on Thursday, but I was posting mostly for the football.

They were 1-0 down in the 86th minute (of 90, for all you non-football knowing people) against England, and 2-1 up in the 90th, with 4 minutes of stoppage time (time added on for various stoppages during the game)

One of the players, I don't know who, decided to attempt to play a cheeky through ball instead of KICKINGTHEBALLINTOTHEATMOSPHEREYAAAAAS, which got intercepted, and England scored from the resulting possession, in the 93rd minute, with the game ending 2-2, cementing my belief that Scotland don't know how to close out games.

So many commas.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #123038 on: June 10, 2017, 01:21:44 pm »

It's for the best, as I'm afraid the atmosphere was occupied by another ball at that moment.
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123039 on: June 10, 2017, 01:23:53 pm »

I raise your goal against France, with that commentary.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123040 on: June 10, 2017, 02:05:34 pm »

Ever get the impression that sometimes animators will create the trailer for a movie... before they finish a movie... and then slot the trailer in the actual movie?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #123041 on: June 10, 2017, 02:07:58 pm »

Ever get the impression that game developers will create an E3 demo for a game before they finish the game, and then cram the demo into the actual game?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123042 on: June 10, 2017, 02:13:37 pm »

*cough* No man's sky *cough*

Though minus the cramming in the demo at the last minute. Just have the demo be almost entirely unrepresentative.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #123043 on: June 11, 2017, 02:22:48 am »

3DS has a light that only ever comes on when the battery is very close to dying, near the hinge. I'm glad that black spot isn't just a crack or chip in the case, but it seems kind of wasteful to have a whole LED that will only be on a very tiny portion of the time...
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123044 on: June 11, 2017, 02:26:01 am »

It also comes on whenever you Streetpass (Blue, although not always), Spotpass (Green), or when a friend comes online (Orange).
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 8201 8202 [8203] 8204 8205 ... 11037