Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8048 8049 [8050] 8051 8052 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14547429 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #120735 on: April 11, 2017, 09:55:51 pm »

yea, poor II

if only he knew just how our Predominantly American culture to which our board belongs to fabricates, stokes, and utilizes racial unrest as a means to subvert culture and propogate the inequal redistribution of power instead of general equity amd harmony.

'tis srs business here in america.  the business of doubletalk
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #120736 on: April 12, 2017, 02:59:19 pm »

The snow isn't even done melting yet and it was fucking 80F outside today.

G L O B A L  W A R M I N G.
global warming doesnt alter the temperatures at which ice melts you clownhole.
:p

and when snow melts and refreezes it forms a protective layer of insulation for the snow underneath
I was referring to the fact that it's barely Spring and it's already hotter than most Summer days ya dingus.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #120737 on: April 12, 2017, 04:07:31 pm »

Dont forget it snowed here a few days ago and then mostly melted by the end of the day. Now it's pissing rain on our heads and everything is cold and clammy. Seems exactly like April should be. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120738 on: April 12, 2017, 05:08:05 pm »

Looks like there may have been a homicide about half a mile away from my house. There's a police line surrounding the place.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120739 on: April 12, 2017, 05:26:27 pm »

Looks like there may have been a homicide about half a mile away from my house. There's a police line surrounding the place.

Ohh no... actually some cakes were stolen... some odd forty of them.

Yet they don't put their finger on the culprit.

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #120740 on: April 12, 2017, 05:39:16 pm »

Meanwhile, the police special units are raking through some flats in my city, no doubt hunting for would-be terrorists. Jolly good! I am hoping that they ferret out a few of the bastards. A few doors kicked down ought to put some fear in their friends in hiding, as well.

This city was due a bit of a spring cleaning, in that regard. It was unfavourably compared to Gotham City recently. I cannot say that it is not fitting. I do wish there were also a troubled millionaire that dressed up and fought crime, however.

(Jollies aside, I do hope it is not a homicide. It is always unpleasant, whether you know them or not. I trust you are safe and sound, Akura?)

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #120741 on: April 12, 2017, 06:06:56 pm »

Ohh no... actually some cakes were stolen... some odd forty of them.

Yet they don't put their finger on the culprit.

What's this about cakes? I did have one stolen recently. I was very sad.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #120742 on: April 12, 2017, 06:14:41 pm »

I do believe I saw such a cake thief the other day.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dreadful creatures. I stayed well clear of it.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #120743 on: April 12, 2017, 06:15:13 pm »

I think that may be related to The Superdictionary.

A page that has the relevant image is here

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #120744 on: April 12, 2017, 06:22:54 pm »

Nah, he only had one cake stolen. If it was forty (i.e. four tens) then it would be terrible.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120746 on: April 12, 2017, 09:13:34 pm »

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/12/523603112/alabama-senate-says-church-can-start-its-own-police-force

This is a thing?

To admit I am not having as big of an immediate "NOO!" as it probably should have. It depends what kind of powers or abilities it has.

I mean having its own private police force that can focus on itself and its members more closely... Isn't a bad idea...

It is just a two tier police force... and America LOVES pushing things from public to private. So they should be all over this idea if they were consistent.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120747 on: April 12, 2017, 09:15:43 pm »

'limited immunity'.  I take substantial issue with this.  If this does get signed into law it had better be contested up to the Supreme Court, where it will be crushed under separation of Church and State.  There is no excuse for this.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120748 on: April 12, 2017, 09:18:30 pm »

'limited immunity'.  I take substantial issue with this.  If this does get signed into law it had better be contested up to the Supreme Court, where it will be crushed under separation of Church and State.  There is no excuse for this.

The Church is acting as a corporation... and their lack of moral obligations and accountability means they are better able to run a police force.

That is why private police forces in the USA is the future (and has been predicted for a long time)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 09:21:11 pm by Neonivek »

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120749 on: April 12, 2017, 09:21:18 pm »

Separation of Church and State.  The Church has no authority in the United States, and should never be allowed to form or act as an entity with any form of enforcement capacity.  It is literally un-constitutional.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.
Pages: 1 ... 8048 8049 [8050] 8051 8052 ... 11038