Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8042 8043 [8044] 8045 8046 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14545617 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #120645 on: April 10, 2017, 12:12:14 pm »

Feels like I pulled a muscle in my neck/upper back, but I have no idea how that could've happened. Either way, hurts like a motherfucker and I can't really look up too much :V
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #120646 on: April 10, 2017, 12:37:38 pm »

Ive found the absolute best thing to do with a pulled/aching muscle that you _have_ to use is to massage it out and/or force it into vigorous motion every now and then.  You have to knead out the pain early on to get it to go away.  But then again, Im assuming its not a medical concern of yours.  Id not recommend doing it if you have some preexisting condition.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #120647 on: April 10, 2017, 01:54:42 pm »

Eric, I know it sucks for a multitude of other reasons, but your neighbourhood is absolutely gorgeous. :P

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120648 on: April 10, 2017, 01:58:18 pm »

Thats actually pretty.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, beats taking a walk in a light snowstorm.  The silence, only the wind.  The whiteout, cant see into the distant treeline.  The beauty, snowflakes that exist only for you.
Ugh.

Lightly raining nights are so, so, much better.

Ironically, mixing the two results in the very picture of inclement misery.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #120649 on: April 10, 2017, 03:13:30 pm »

Eric, I know it sucks for a multitude of other reasons, but your neighbourhood is absolutely gorgeous. :P

I deliberately took a picture at an angle where none of the neighbors' (developed, technically someone else owns the field on the left but I've never seen them, ever, and they've done nothing with it.) properties were visible. Also included horses' ass for scale. :P

It's a great place, I just cant wait to leave.
In another related WTF, my parents have decided to give up on this property, fix up what we've built and sell it to profit off the equity and find a smaller property with a home and utilities already built and installed, with just enough pasture for the three horses.
And my brother and his girlfriend want to buy it, amazingly.
I'm just going to take this job and find an apartment in town for a few years. I've had enough camping.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:15:50 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #120650 on: April 10, 2017, 04:11:13 pm »

It is a lovely picture. It rather reminds me of home. Including the surprise April snow fall.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #120651 on: April 10, 2017, 05:10:15 pm »

I love the occasional rain of blood and brimstone here.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #120652 on: April 10, 2017, 05:16:25 pm »

Are... are you still in Germany?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120653 on: April 10, 2017, 05:24:25 pm »

Are... are you still in Germany?

I think that was a joke based on their name, heh.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #120654 on: April 10, 2017, 05:34:02 pm »

Well I knew it wasn't serious, but I don't know what madness occurs in Germany or... wherever Cinder is from. Thailand? I felt the all bases needed to be covered. Just in case.

In other wtf news, I appear to have a hair under my iPhone screen, and I have been struck down with illness twice in two weeks.

My immune system is not what it used to be :(
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120655 on: April 11, 2017, 12:44:01 am »

I've noticed that this forum has matured a bit over the last ~half decade (well, not quite, but close) I've been here. I remember when a lot of posters were in the 15-25 age range and people often referenced their time in high school or college. Probably the best description of people was "single male (with the occasional female) who hasn't done stuff with their life yet but plans to". Nowadays, people are in the "college to just after college" range and some people are in fairly different life situations - more people are married/actually employed/looking for something "real" to do with their lives (I'm still in the younger age bracket, but that bracket has aged with me). These changes have affected posting, too - especially in the politics threads, I've noticed a much larger array of opinions in politics threads, for example - still fairly left-leaning, of course, but people seem to be more inclined to use well-thought-out arguments and are more cynical. If I had to guess, I'd say that the average Bay12 user has become more financially liberal and stayed the same or even become slightly more morally conservative. I haven't looked at the data to back this up, but I suspect that it would be fascinating to collect data from old polls/posted poll responses on the forum (especially the personality quiz thread) and figure out what kind of demographic changes have occurred here on this forum.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #120656 on: April 11, 2017, 12:49:42 am »

But you're not on the Slaves of Armok Ch3 list-
Oops delete this
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #120658 on: April 11, 2017, 05:54:35 am »

No Putnam, you are the baits.

And then Putnam was a political commentator.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120659 on: April 11, 2017, 05:55:18 am »

No, Putnam, you are the baits.

I cannot officer.
Pages: 1 ... 8042 8043 [8044] 8045 8046 ... 11037