Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7840 7841 [7842] 7843 7844 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14467769 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #117615 on: February 02, 2017, 10:11:08 pm »

And if you sewed me a handmade duplicate of your pants, I'm pretty sure that would be legal.
and only slightly weird

In all fairness I am not sure if it falls under fraud or copyright. I mistakenly thought copyright when I was typing it only to remember that Fraud MIGHT be a bit more of the issue.

Then again selling copies AS immitations... isn't generally done. You usually make knockoffs.

I know with Drugs they don't allow companies to hold the patent to them for longer then an allotted time AND have some of the strongest copyright (you aren't allowed to make knockoffs PERIOD!) within that time period. Yet those laws are absolutely essential (Drugs cost too much money to develop... But also eventually need to have their prices lower... But are also VERY easy to make knockoffs of)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:12:47 pm by Neonivek »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #117616 on: February 02, 2017, 10:20:36 pm »

Something like 65% sure replicated pants would be more likely to fall under trademark, rather than copyright... along those lines, anyway. Don't think you can lock down most aspects of pant designs (unless you're doing some really freaking unusual with those pants), but you can lock down specific symbols (logos et al) on them. Something approximating sure the latter tends to not actually be copyright, per se, but other aspects of creator monopoly protection. You'd have more trouble getting something through the courts if the pants were copied, but the brand name and tag and whatnot left off, basically.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117617 on: February 02, 2017, 10:38:51 pm »

Wow. Vera Lynn is bringing out a new album for her 100th birthday, and performing live in London on the 18th of March.
She already had a record for being the oldest person ever to be number 1 of the UK hitlist in 2009.

What can I say? Respect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDzMUuuaUGff0&v=3Drw4aZhdT8

My heart is not easily warmed, but this did it.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117618 on: February 02, 2017, 10:49:00 pm »

Wow. Vera Lynn is bringing out a new album for her 100th birthday, and performing live in London on the 18th of March.
She already had a record for being the oldest person ever to be number 1 of the UK hitlist in 2009.

What can I say? Respect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDzMUuuaUGff0&v=3Drw4aZhdT8

My heart is not easily warmed, but this did it.
Yeah... for WW2 music this was pretty heartwarming.

But since I wasn't alive then, have vaguely-hoministic Ana Ng by TMBG.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117619 on: February 03, 2017, 12:32:46 am »

Ok as silly as this is I think I have like... Boob Blindness or something.

It seems like both men and women can instinctively tell how large someone's boobs are within at least 1 or 2 cups. Heck when I was in highschool ALL the guys memorized the cup sizes but me.

I honestly can't tell at all... There is Small, Medium (if I even notice), and basically the only time I'll notice after that is if they are HUGE! (and I mean like... REALLY HUGE! Usually in the realm of fiction or fat people only)

I've had two situations where the theme was "This woman has large boobs all of a sudden" and I didn't freeken notice...

I've had a game where I thought that the boob slider was too subdued until someone actually told me "No, that is actually quite large".

At the same time I feel like everyone else in the world is freeken creepy with how much they can just immediately pick out boobs. Like I don't WANT to have boob senses, but it is like it is the essential human 6th sense.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117620 on: February 03, 2017, 01:01:38 am »

That does not sound unusual at all to me, Neo.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #117621 on: February 03, 2017, 01:46:40 am »

I suspect you were just surrounded by odd people? I mean, I certainly couldn't tell a breast size beyond smallish, mediumish, largeish, or video gameish. :P

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #117622 on: February 03, 2017, 01:48:02 am »

He was surrounded by teenagers. Aka odd people, so yeah. I also can't judge boob size effectively. Or anything, really.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #117623 on: February 03, 2017, 01:53:11 am »

The part that sounds unusual is being able to tell boob sizes apart just by sight, I've never encountered that unless somebody was hiding it superhero-style.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #117624 on: February 03, 2017, 02:08:50 am »

I've got a basic scale of flat, normal, large, western fiction, eastern fiction, internet artworks
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117625 on: February 03, 2017, 02:14:58 am »

Actual cup size is impossible to tell by looking. Impossible. Why? They vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. One of my girl-friends ranges from a large C to a DD, depending on bra cut, manufacturer, material, amount of pushing up it's doing, and various other factors, like cup to band ratio. Vanity sizing is utterly insane. Honestly, I'm just happy to appreciate boobs of all sizes.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #117626 on: February 03, 2017, 02:17:43 am »

Honestly, I'm just happy to appreciate boobs of all sizes.

I'd vote for someone running on that platform.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117627 on: February 03, 2017, 02:27:52 am »

Honestly, I'm just happy to appreciate boobs of all sizes.

I'd vote for someone running on that platform.
I am eligible for the 2020 election, and since we're voting in wildly unqualified people, why not me?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117628 on: February 03, 2017, 02:34:52 am »

... Eh, why not. You guys had a Kenyan and now a citrus fruit, so why not a Canadian? I'm throwing my hat into the ring.

DESCAN FOR PRECEDENT
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #117629 on: February 03, 2017, 03:58:19 am »

Let's talk about it in 2018, when 'Murican presidential campaigns start again and Russian presidential elections (ehehe, "elections", what a funny word) are over.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:05:25 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 7840 7841 [7842] 7843 7844 ... 11037