Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7755 7756 [7757] 7758 7759 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14481679 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #116340 on: January 05, 2017, 10:30:40 am »

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/german-man-wakes-to-find-front-door-sealed-off-by-a-wall-overnight/news-story/7649f626607fb137c93faed32b71d37c

A German guy tries to leave the house one morning, discovers his front door now has a brick wall in it. The motive is unknown.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #116341 on: January 05, 2017, 10:35:59 am »

That's like an old cartoon thing to do. Mickey mouse is in the house.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #116342 on: January 05, 2017, 10:36:59 am »

It's just a prank bro

*EDIT
It's just a cask of amontillado bro

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116343 on: January 05, 2017, 10:49:22 am »

For the love of God, Montresor!
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #116344 on: January 05, 2017, 11:03:43 am »

"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!"
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116345 on: January 05, 2017, 11:08:50 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #116346 on: January 05, 2017, 11:11:58 am »

I acted in a play by him (David Mamet) once. The writing was awful and not as entertaining as "Revenge of the Space Pandas" promised, although I got to fursuit dress up as a panda.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116347 on: January 05, 2017, 12:25:21 pm »

Just realised The Place Beyond The Pines came out way back in 2012, reaching these shores in 2013.
It was an excellent film. I'm pretty sure I watched it quite soon after it came out. That's like, four years ago, but thinking about it just before it felt like a recent film. This is weird. It's making me think. When I watched that, I was still living back in my brother's flat two states away. He's moved from there now, which is pretty crazy given that he lived there for over 20 years. I had a whole set of slightly-different issues and problems to fret about back then, or maybe they were just alternate versions of the same ones I have now.

It kinda feels like... so much has happened since then, yet at the same time pretty much nothing at all. Am I still the same person? I don't feel like I've improved any since then. Nothing notable, anyway. I don't believe I've really achieved any of my goals. Did I ever have any goals to begin with? I don't know. The next time I have a moment like this, how many years will have passed? Will I have actually accomplished anything in that time? Is my life really just a series of these sudden, uneasy realisations, with the space in between stuffed with hazy, meaningless filler?

I dunno man, it's twenty past three in the morning (or almost 4:20 if you go by DST) and I'm kinda tripped out by this. Whoa.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #116348 on: January 05, 2017, 03:46:15 pm »

It's just a prank bro

*EDIT
It's just a cask of amontillado bro
For the love of God, Montresor!
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!"
I love Bay12 for its humor and awesome folks. :P
This reminded me of one time when Sirus said something and three other dudes really completed the idea in a nice catchy way. Forgot where or when though >_>

Unrelated to anything--loneliness, in the context of finding someone with similar experience with existential stuff .-.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116349 on: January 05, 2017, 04:01:39 pm »

Okday [sic] so, since this happened to come up, uh... have something I made in a particularly artifacted strange [inebriated] mood, for Space Station 13...
Spoiler: I'm "not" sorry (click to show/hide)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #116351 on: January 05, 2017, 07:33:17 pm »

this community never ceases to amaze with the crazy shit they find out
Theres also the strategy of starting as Kilwa, a tribal nation on the horn of Africa, converting to Christianity, forming Italy, becoming the Holy Roman Emperor, then converting to Coptic so that you can core conquered provinces faster than rebels can spawn.  link

edit: oh actually he went Sunni > Catholic > Protestant and then Coptic
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 07:35:23 pm by Cthulufaic »

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116352 on: January 05, 2017, 07:47:28 pm »

this community never ceases to amaze with the crazy shit they find out
Theres also the strategy of starting as Kilwa, a tribal nation on the horn of Africa, converting to Christianity, forming Italy, becoming the Holy Roman Emperor, then converting to Coptic so that you can core conquered provinces faster than rebels can spawn.  link

edit: oh actually he went Sunni > Catholic > Protestant and then Coptic

Ulm stronk
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116353 on: January 05, 2017, 08:14:22 pm »

My only question is why the Reddit thread has everything marked as NSFW? It seems innocent enough.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #116354 on: January 05, 2017, 09:59:53 pm »

My only question is why the Reddit thread has everything marked as NSFW? It seems innocent enough.

I imagine that it's a just in case measure.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway
Pages: 1 ... 7755 7756 [7757] 7758 7759 ... 11037