Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7729 7730 [7731] 7732 7733 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14492131 times)

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #115950 on: December 28, 2016, 06:46:45 pm »

Spoiler: unpopular opinion (click to show/hide)
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115951 on: December 28, 2016, 06:47:41 pm »

Bootleg apps are everywhere, and to some degree they're kinda hilarious. It's generally agreed that there's templates of some sort floating around that developers slap popular things onto in order to take the money of little kids who just buy it for the (stolen) brand.

On one end you've got basic stuff that's just a knockoff like Classic Marino, but then there's the really fun stuff that makes no sense or crosses unrelated stuff, like Sans Hero Adventure, FNAF dentist games, "Pixelmon GO", and San Andreas Crime Miami. Elementary-school kids eat this kind of stuff up.
Okay speaking of Pokemon (kinda), what is up with the Guzma in your avatar?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #115952 on: December 28, 2016, 06:48:32 pm »

Bootleg apps are everywhere, and to some degree they're kinda hilarious. It's generally agreed that there's templates of some sort floating around that developers slap popular things onto in order to take the money of little kids who just buy it for the (stolen) brand.

On one end you've got basic stuff that's just a knockoff like Classic Marino, but then there's the really fun stuff that makes no sense or crosses unrelated stuff, like Sans Hero Adventure, FNAF dentist games, "Pixelmon GO", and San Andreas Crime Miami. Elementary-school kids eat this kind of stuff up.

What, you're telling me you've never played The grass mud horse go toilet?

I actually once saw a Youtube ad for some kind of Pokemon ripoff. They literally used Pokemon models and artwork, with the names and everything, right on Google's own platform. I feel like that's one step beyond ripoff, but "fan game" is too kind because it still was a ripoff.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #115953 on: December 28, 2016, 06:51:32 pm »

Okay speaking of Pokemon (kinda), what is up with the Guzma in your avatar?
Let me show you the magic of mixing the wrong animation with the right model
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #115954 on: December 28, 2016, 07:05:41 pm »

What, you're telling me you've never played The grass mud horse go toilet?

I actually once saw a Youtube ad for some kind of Pokemon ripoff. They literally used Pokemon models and artwork, with the names and everything, right on Google's own platform. I feel like that's one step beyond ripoff, but "fan game" is too kind because it still was a ripoff.

My game giveaway

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #115955 on: December 28, 2016, 09:13:34 pm »

... man, I never thought I'd be kinda' intimidated by a game's cast of characters, but today is the day it happened.

Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115956 on: December 28, 2016, 09:35:51 pm »

Have you found a good translation, or are you playing it blind?

If there's a translated ROM or a patch, I'd be very interested!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #115957 on: December 28, 2016, 09:39:05 pm »

Transcorp released a full patch... monday, checking. Quality seems, well... pretty standard for transcorp. Which is to say good. You can find it in the normal SNES fantrans places, uh. Fairly painlessly. I'm not saying I have RHN RSS'd, but...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115958 on: December 28, 2016, 09:57:02 pm »

Turns out DF is actually relatively simple to mod, which is cool. And the body_default file contains almost everything that I could ever need for almost any weird creature I can think of. In any case, silly bun burrow mod is advancing steadily. It was surprisingly easy to give buns grasping capabilities.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #115959 on: December 28, 2016, 10:16:10 pm »

I actually once saw a Youtube ad for some kind of Pokemon ripoff. They literally used Pokemon models and artwork, with the names and everything, right on Google's own platform.

That sounds a lot like something I posted about earlier :P

Also, Zeta / Omicron are the shit, your opinion is wrong

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #115960 on: December 28, 2016, 10:49:03 pm »

Turns out DF is actually relatively simple to mod, which is cool. And the body_default file contains almost everything that I could ever need for almost any weird creature I can think of. In any case, silly bun burrow mod is advancing steadily. It was surprisingly easy to give buns grasping capabilities.

I read this and all I can think of is butt fortress; grabbing things with their butts
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #115961 on: December 28, 2016, 10:49:59 pm »

I actually once saw a Youtube ad for some kind of Pokemon ripoff. They literally used Pokemon models and artwork, with the names and everything, right on Google's own platform.

That sounds a lot like something I posted about earlier :P

Also, Zeta / Omicron are the shit, your opinion is wrong

My opinion is that your opinion about my opinion being wrong is wrong.

My game giveaway

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115962 on: December 28, 2016, 11:10:20 pm »

I read this and all I can think of is butt fortress; grabbing things with their butts

There was a recent anime about that.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115963 on: December 29, 2016, 12:16:06 am »

Over notice how in real life having a personal connection to a case is all the reason to be immediately taken off the case and MAYBE left on in a consulting position (or that is a myth).

But in fiction having a personal connection to a case is all the reason to immediately be put on the case? Like... that for some reason you are the only one able to muster motivation?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115964 on: December 29, 2016, 12:39:23 am »

This rainstorm is so intense I don't even have time to find a weather thread, gotta get back to bailing.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 7729 7730 [7731] 7732 7733 ... 11037