Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7719 7720 [7721] 7722 7723 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14492734 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #115800 on: December 26, 2016, 01:01:16 pm »

That woman's soul has probably taken residence in your computer. Call an exorcist immediately.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #115801 on: December 26, 2016, 01:12:44 pm »

That woman's soul has probably taken residence in your computer. Call an exorcist immediately.

I can't do it. Local exorcist organisation was disbanded due to lack of clients.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115802 on: December 26, 2016, 03:06:54 pm »

I can't do it. Local exorcist organisation was disbanded due to lack of clients.

Why do you know that.

Suspicious.  :-\
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #115803 on: December 26, 2016, 03:18:56 pm »

Why do you know that.

I just do. Also, I don't really need an exorcist. I have birdbending (it's a magical technique based around flipping the birds) for such problems.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115804 on: December 26, 2016, 03:21:20 pm »

Why exorcise when you can befriend it and turn it against your enemies? :U

Its what I do with muh ghosts.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115805 on: December 26, 2016, 03:40:00 pm »

Why exorcise when you can befriend it and turn it against your enemies? :U

Its what I do with muh ghosts.
Relevant
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #115806 on: December 26, 2016, 04:22:47 pm »

People just don't exorcise as much as they should nowadays. It's really causing this epidemic of bad spirits, and most of the time they just don't know the difference between bad spirits and good spirits.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115807 on: December 26, 2016, 04:45:52 pm »

Why do you know that.

I just do. Also, I don't really need an exorcist. I have birdbending (it's a magical technique based around flipping the birds) for such problems.

I have located a diagram describing your "techniques" based around the flipping of birds.

Spoiler: I REVEAL YOUR SECRETS. (click to show/hide)

Obviously you are up to no good.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115808 on: December 26, 2016, 05:59:25 pm »

I was thinking about Quiddage and Harry Potter and basically the rules... and when I did... I'd make two changes...

One is a very boring "Changing how the league format is done to be less reliant on total points"

The second is controversial but frankly it is the worst part about the sport...

I'd remove the Seeker and the Snitch.

===

Think about it this way... Imagine Soccer where during the game... There was also a Track and Field race to the side... and that the result of this race was like 90% of the points.

Yeah theoretically you can earn more points playing the game then the Snitch will give... But not only are those rare BUT are typically situations where either the Snitch doesn't show almost at all (games in theory can last more then a day... and not "Come back later" either...)... OR where one of the Seekers was taken out and the team is intentionally delaying the game...

In other words it is also an anti-fun mechanic for people playing. SURE really fun for the fans...

Note: This isn't a criticism of how the game works in the movies/books... MANY sports in history were broken and serious problems even after they were made professional. Many of its biggest issues are things that existed in real life even today! (Games without a reasonable end point, Far too dangerous, Rulebook is secret, stupid nonsense rule, League system broken, Overfocus on sports over everything else... seriously why are like 80% of the house points the stupid sports games?, Flagrant cheating)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #115809 on: December 26, 2016, 06:03:09 pm »

Quidditch.

The sports league mattering for the House competition is an odd thing. It very clearly didn't count in the first book, but by the sixth (and last Hogwarts) book it did.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #115810 on: December 26, 2016, 06:07:18 pm »

My two sisters, adult women I might add, both whom are K Pop/J Pop fans.
Each just today bought a couple of Sims 4 DLCs. And are now squeeing over a radio channel within the game called S Pop.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #115811 on: December 26, 2016, 06:07:50 pm »

The Aleppo march has started.
THE MADMEN ARE ACTUALLY DOING THIS.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #115812 on: December 26, 2016, 06:29:44 pm »

There was a BBC interview with the journo that started it.

I am reasonably sure at some point in the article she stated that she believed that t would be impossible that the combatants would bomb a peaceful march, because this world would mean nothing.

Fakeedit: article, for those interested.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #115813 on: December 26, 2016, 06:38:34 pm »

impossible that the combatants would bomb a peaceful march, because this world would mean nothing.
The fuck does that even mean?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #115814 on: December 26, 2016, 06:55:43 pm »

impossible that the combatants would bomb a peaceful march, because this world would mean nothing.
The fuck does that even mean?
I'm assuming it's just supreme naïveté in that she believes people are incapable of committing great evil.

I applaud the end goal of the march - ending the war - I just have no idea how a bunch of civilians marching on Aleppo is going to achieve that, in any capacity.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 7719 7720 [7721] 7722 7723 ... 11037