Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7708 7709 [7710] 7711 7712 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14493695 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #115635 on: December 20, 2016, 07:49:50 pm »

The second one is top gun tier homo.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #115636 on: December 20, 2016, 07:51:43 pm »

Those two are going to be bruised in more ways than one after something like that.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #115637 on: December 20, 2016, 08:00:23 pm »

The second one is top gun tier homo.
Those two are going to be bruised in more ways than one after something like that.
If you're in middle of desert you don't have many options and a human being is better than a camel, y'know...
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115638 on: December 20, 2016, 08:01:50 pm »

Could be worse, though.
Could be surrounded by women
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #115639 on: December 20, 2016, 08:04:29 pm »

Seriously though, that had to hurt like hell. I'm surprised he didn't break a rib, or at least it didn't seem that way.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #115640 on: December 20, 2016, 08:18:15 pm »

Seriously though, that had to hurt like hell. I'm surprised he didn't break a rib, or at least it didn't seem that way.
He isin't a pussy.
And that's the problem for them. :P
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #115641 on: December 20, 2016, 08:30:18 pm »

Mexican authorities report at least 27 people were killed, and over 60 wounded when a market selling fireworks exploded.

dang that's a lot of bang:
https://youtu.be/NtmNO8pgXnE
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #115642 on: December 20, 2016, 08:32:02 pm »

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115643 on: December 20, 2016, 08:58:25 pm »

It's weird.  When I get drunk, I confide exclaim certain things which fuck me up, because they bother me...  Even though most people say, or at least pretend, that they aren't a big deal in current year
But then there's a thing which I never confide, ever.
And it isn't even a big deal?  Like, at all?
I just don't want to tell anyone.

A little secret that, maybe...  I'll share with someone I'm deeply in love with.
And they'll be confused, and I'll blush, and they'll just smile confusedly and nod.
And later they'll leave, but at least I'll have the memory of being that close to someone.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 01:18:05 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115644 on: December 20, 2016, 09:35:57 pm »

I decided to look up news on Alien: Covenant today and found out that the writers think that androids should be able to host xenomorphs now and have DNA.  Hopefully it really is nothing but a rumor.

I wouldn't put it past anyone after Prometheus though.  What is this I don't even.

I kind of wish we still had the rage thread.  If that makes it into the movie I'll consider sending an official letter of resignation as a fan of Alien to Ridley Scott.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115645 on: December 20, 2016, 09:38:16 pm »

Obviously they're having the same problem as the DBZ translators.

Either that or they're just dumb.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115646 on: December 20, 2016, 09:46:37 pm »

26 dead in mexico fireworks market explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4js1K2nRgo

It's a bit early for cinco de mayo, isn't it?
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #115647 on: December 20, 2016, 09:50:50 pm »

I feel like that's unlikely, since the androids in the Alien movies have always been pretty well portrayed, and that includes the one in Prometheus.

However, I'd only object to the DNA part. Chestbursters seem to grow into Drones by eating metal and rock just as easily as everything else, so there's no particular reason one couldn't be host. That'd be kind of funny actually, an android character is uncovered when they get chestbursted and don't die.

It's also pretty rare for a movie to have advertising far superior to the writing, and so I've put some decent trust in Covenant over the film poster.
No Gods, No Masters.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #115648 on: December 20, 2016, 09:54:46 pm »

Give a quick summary of Prometheus to someone who hasn't seen it, please.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #115649 on: December 20, 2016, 09:55:03 pm »

Decided to emulate some games on the fancy new TV, since I can hook my computer up to it.

It occurs to me that this is the first time (since I was a toddler anyway) playing Mario Bros and such, on a TV with a controller in hand, as they were originally intended. It's a weird feeling, since I've only ever played these games with a keyboard on a computer, mentally translating controller prompts into keyboard buttons.

Comments about lawns and my removal from them will be understood. In my defense, NES consoles are ludicrous and games that anybody would actually want to play are even more ridiculous in price.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 7708 7709 [7710] 7711 7712 ... 11037