Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7657 7658 [7659] 7660 7661 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14469177 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #114870 on: December 04, 2016, 03:50:26 pm »

Steak flavored brownies taste pretty terrible. Just... just throwing that out there.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #114871 on: December 04, 2016, 03:54:47 pm »

Why would a group of people or religion have a belief that required them to destroy all idols and religious images... especially with a anti-outsider isolationist group such as the Jews?
Perhaps for exactly that reason. Without something tactile, it takes longer to convince someone to believe in the One True Bestest GodTM. An isolated community has the advantage of being able to teach children from birth, while an outsider has little to show before being chased off for being a heathen or whatever.

I am not a theologist and am not quoting any source except my own bullshittery.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114872 on: December 04, 2016, 03:57:02 pm »

but but but it's in the old testament
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #114873 on: December 04, 2016, 04:00:26 pm »

Steak flavored brownies taste pretty terrible. Just... just throwing that out there.

Thank you again, Captain Obvious. Your efforts will always be regarded with all due respect. :P

Its a wtf enough to know somebody thought to make meat flavored brownies, really.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114874 on: December 04, 2016, 04:10:13 pm »

I'm not sure what you expected.  Shoulda just made brownie flavored brownies.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #114875 on: December 04, 2016, 04:12:25 pm »

Brownies are like... junior Girl Scouts where I come from.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114876 on: December 04, 2016, 04:13:34 pm »

This movie I am watching is sooooo painful to watch! soooo painful!

Dear goodness... It is like Christian Movies are made by people who secretly hate Christians.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #114877 on: December 04, 2016, 04:19:16 pm »

Its a wtf enough to know somebody thought to make meat flavored brownies, really.
Wasn't intentional. I'm well aware chocolate flavored stuff doesn't go particularly well with beef.

Someone else brought home a plate of food (steak, potato, brownie) from some supper thing they went to, and apparently the brownies were placed such that they spent the night marinating in steak juice. Thus, +0 steak flavored brownies of regret.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #114878 on: December 04, 2016, 04:23:11 pm »

Dear goodness... It is like Christian Movies are made by people who secretly hate Christians.

Protip: they are.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114879 on: December 04, 2016, 04:23:57 pm »

Add ketchup

I'm a monster
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114880 on: December 04, 2016, 04:24:37 pm »

Brownies are like... junior Girl Scouts where I come from.

Girl Scout Cookies: Made of Real Girl Scouts!
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114881 on: December 04, 2016, 04:25:03 pm »

..who came up with the idea of steak flavored brownies? What's next, vegetable flavored brownies?
(Someone please tell me whether that's a good or bad idea)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114882 on: December 04, 2016, 04:30:09 pm »

Bad unless the "vegetable" is either coffee or peanuts. I guess weed is a vegetable too.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #114883 on: December 04, 2016, 04:31:41 pm »

Someone who doesnt store food sensibly, apparently:
Wasn't intentional. I'm well aware chocolate flavored stuff doesn't go particularly well with beef.

Someone else brought home a plate of food (steak, potato, brownie) from some supper thing they went to, and apparently the brownies were placed such that they spent the night marinating in steak juice. Thus, +0 steak flavored brownies of regret.

And vegetable brownies are probably equally terrible in every way, I'm positive
I make Spellcrafts!

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #114884 on: December 04, 2016, 04:37:54 pm »

I do believe there is bacon-flavoured ice cream. It is too late. The dam has ruptured. I can only assume that we shall soon have brownie-flavoured vegetables within a near future.

A bit of talk that explains the TitanIM better. Silverthrone go awai.

Never! Mua-hahaah! I am the Thomas the Doubter to TitanIM's splendour! I shall be a vertiable leaking sceptic tank! Of course, old Thomas eventually got around, and so might I.

It looks a lot less disorderly than I thought, and I quite like the emphasis on large scale combined arms (particularly if they reinforce it with reasonably realistic engagement ranges, et cetera), which pays off the main gimmick and would do so well. I am much less hesitant. I have also come around the scepticism for the "ArmA but Bettertm" angle. It just is not possible to get a more specific comparison point, not on the internet, and that would be the closest one. Better. Definately better.

Pages: 1 ... 7657 7658 [7659] 7660 7661 ... 11037