Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7607 7608 [7609] 7610 7611 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14488518 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #114120 on: November 23, 2016, 10:08:42 pm »

I punched a kid in the nose once. That was in high school, but he started crying, so maybe he was in fact a baby? ???
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114121 on: November 23, 2016, 10:16:57 pm »

But nose punches Really hurt!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114122 on: November 23, 2016, 10:21:23 pm »

Tack confirmed for baby.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #114123 on: November 24, 2016, 01:37:57 am »

I punched a kid in the nose once. That was in high school, but he started crying, so maybe he was in fact a baby? ???

Tearing up is actually a normal response for being punched in the nose.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114124 on: November 24, 2016, 01:40:22 am »

Tearing up is actually a normal response for being punched in the nose.

Yep, having your nose broken is sometimes unnoticeable but othertimes debilitating.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #114125 on: November 24, 2016, 02:48:12 am »

So last night was almost sleepless. A guy from the same corridor as me came home around an hour after i went to bed, made a lot of noise, and spent approximately two hours wailing in the bathroom, likely because of profuse vomiting. It sounded like food poisoning to me, and it really upsets me to hear people suffering so much, so by the time he was done, i was unable to fall asleep because anxiety was fucking me up and trying to make ME sick. It died down, and he eventually went to bed. Come next morning, and i hear that he was merely drunk out of his goddamn mind.

>___________________>

Coming home so shitfaced should be illegal if you aren't living alone.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114126 on: November 24, 2016, 07:55:19 am »

I'm pretty sure the complete opposite is more likely (not that either law is likely to pass). A lot of bad things could happen while you're dunk and alone.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114127 on: November 24, 2016, 08:01:15 am »

and it really upsets me to hear people suffering so much

Meh, my stepdad has a problem where he vomits(possibly dry heaves) a lot particularly in the mornings. It's probably an issue with his liver, but he blames it on my phantom body odor. The previous sentence is why I cheer for his suffering.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114128 on: November 24, 2016, 08:03:42 am »

Why are stepdads sometimes such jerks?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #114129 on: November 24, 2016, 08:24:35 am »

I broke a guys nose once. We were pretty cool after that actually. Kind of a criminal but not completly evil or stupid one, more like misguided inteligent dude that used his cunning for bad purposes.
Later on he murdered a girl for supposedly robbery reasons but the story was weird. He's in prison now. Shame.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114130 on: November 24, 2016, 09:46:16 am »

According to the defective bathroom scale I've yet to return, the one that implied I gained over 10lbs in a week, I apparently weigh just under the 300lb limit it can supposedly take. While the implication that I've lost significant weight in a week would be a happy, defective scale is defective regardless. It's a pain in the ass to calibrate, you're supposed to center it on the 0lbs marker, but it keeps jumping 5lbs to the right whenever I get it right on the marker.

Well, you see, when a man and woman fall in love*, the tend to want to live together. Buy when that woman already has 4 kids from another relationship, neither they or the man really see eye to eye, creating friction. Especially when the man is an egotistical neo-nazi asshole who feels he has the right to dominate all aspects of his "family"'s life.

*Not quite what happened
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114131 on: November 24, 2016, 11:24:45 am »

It's a hard thing, being a stepparent Coming into a family's life and assuming the care of another person's children, who may resent the new situation or have significant differences with the stepparent.

Mine threw me around and yelled a lot. He also had a lot of good advice on organization and self-motivation, and was actually a pretty wise and understanding guy, anger and violence aside.

People are complex. We can appreciate the good, help them recognize and work at the bad, and try to build a better and more mutually understanding relationship.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #114132 on: November 24, 2016, 11:45:33 am »

I'm pretty sure the complete opposite is more likely (not that either law is likely to pass). A lot of bad things could happen while you're dunk and alone.
Moral of the story is to not drink yourself so shitfaced that going home by yourself is possibly life threatening. :v
But anyhow, of course, i don't want them to actually get hurt or anything, i just want them to shut the fuck up when i'm sleeping. I'm willing to put up with a lot of noise during the day, even when my ears are apparently more sensitive than those of most people around me, but coming home shitfaced wednesday night is both stupid and respectless to those you live with. We had classes next morning as usual, and that's really not easy to get up for when you've had like 2-3 hours of sleep in total. The dude himself didn't wake up before a teacher came and beat the shit out of his door while shouting at him to get his arse out of bed, because the principal wanted to talk to him and a few others.

One thing i absolutely will not miss from this place is people partying past midnight; in fact, i miss quiet weekend nights. Call me a cranky old buzzkill if you will, but i already don't get enough sleep here without people chopping off half of it with their hijinks. It's come to the point where i actually like weekdays better than weekends. :-\
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114133 on: November 24, 2016, 12:19:14 pm »

So. Uh.

In the course of some drama I don't really give a shit about, the Reddit CEO admitted to shadow-editing user posts because "it's been a long week" (on Wednesday).

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #114134 on: November 24, 2016, 12:36:59 pm »

Wow, looks like the internet free speech types will have a legitimate complaint for once.

Why do the admins even have the power to silently edit things... I guess if you're the CEO and you want to do it you can just ask someone to implement it :/  This is why professional PR is a thing.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 12:39:58 pm by EnigmaticHat »
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 7607 7608 [7609] 7610 7611 ... 11037