Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7574 7575 [7576] 7577 7578 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14460462 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #113625 on: November 15, 2016, 10:40:32 pm »

I just did a solid day's work. This is so entirely alien to me, so horribly unnatural.
Bleugh. Time to laze around for... ever. Well, until I need to go work again tomorrow. :-[   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #113626 on: November 15, 2016, 10:56:30 pm »

live the dream.

fight the power.  from within.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #113627 on: November 15, 2016, 10:57:55 pm »

Kick yo momma in the appendix before she even realizes she pregnant
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #113628 on: November 15, 2016, 10:59:37 pm »

What if appendectomy, bro?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #113629 on: November 15, 2016, 11:24:24 pm »

Then you put another one in so you can kick it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113630 on: November 15, 2016, 11:26:17 pm »

Goodness... I seriously didn't want Canada to stand as one of the better countries this way...

But worse is with the luck the world has been having... I just know Canada is going to top all of them...

Like... maybe our Beavers will mutate and merge with Caribou to form an apex predator that will start to dismantle our cities.

Or maybe we will start a new fad diet where you eat Metis.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #113631 on: November 15, 2016, 11:39:37 pm »

What if appendectomy, bro?
Bladder works fine too.

My roommate actually complained frequently about her kid kicking her in the bladder while she was pregnant. :v
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113632 on: November 16, 2016, 12:12:48 am »

A kid in my class that absolutely no one in the school likes was talking about how he had a rope around his neck last month.

Immediately after, someone said "Try again, nobody likes quitters."
Why do people dislike him?
Major ADHD because his mom did drugs while he was in the womb. He annoys everyone that he ends up talking to by just being so incredibly awkward and having very unpopular opinions on most things. Granted, it could just be his parenting, but now everyone that has known him from freshman year actively avoids him, and anyone else that knows about him does the same because he tends to spawn a lot of stories by just doing dumb things.

Some quotes that people like to bring up from him are: "Black and white... it's just not natural." "He's gay? Oh god, get away from me!" "I know how to play this, and I'm going to play this how I know how to play this!"

Back in freshman year, he kept telling me about how he wants to run away from home, get a job, and buy an apartment. At 14. I poked a bunch of holes in his plan then, and just left it at that.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113633 on: November 16, 2016, 12:17:19 am »

Oh geez.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113634 on: November 16, 2016, 12:21:03 am »

"Peanut butter and jelly... it's just not natural"

This needs to be a meme. What would he think if he was a meme?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113635 on: November 16, 2016, 05:43:40 am »

Just did 30 squats as part of my attempt to be healthier. I was probably doing them wrong, and now my thighs feel like jelly. On the other hand, I don't feel too terribad from the experience, so that's a great thing. I could go for more, but I might hurt myself(wanted to do 50).

I need to find another exercise to do in the mornings to rotate with the squats, bearing in mind I have no equipment and very little(and fairly dirty) floorspace.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113636 on: November 16, 2016, 05:49:06 am »

I was probably doing them wrong, and now my thighs feel like jelly.

You were probably doing them right :V
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #113637 on: November 16, 2016, 06:04:20 am »

Just did 30 squats as part of my attempt to be healthier. I was probably doing them wrong, and now my thighs feel like jelly. On the other hand, I don't feel too terribad from the experience, so that's a great thing. I could go for more, but I might hurt myself(wanted to do 50).

I need to find another exercise to do in the mornings to rotate with the squats, bearing in mind I have no equipment and very little(and fairly dirty) floorspace.
Well, 2l bottles filled with water, or heavier fluid /powder/ small metal junk make for decent improvised arm training weights.
A simple excercise that doesn't even include much movement would be to fill two bottles, hold them out with your arms stretched forward or sideways. See how long you can keep your arms stretched out. Push yourself to hold them out a little longer each time. It's probably not the best excercise for losing weight, but it will train your arm muscles, which will be helpful with push-ups hehehe. You can train different muscles by rotating your arm.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 06:11:07 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113638 on: November 16, 2016, 06:06:45 am »

Uh...
if you can clean it/have room, crunches and jumping jacks. If not, uh...are you wanting cardio or muscle toning or weight loss or?

I did Track and Cross Country (and swimming; get 3 or 4 pound weights if you can there's some good stuff for shoulder/back strength with those that are nicely granular and performable in basically any area), so most of what I know for exercises are just warm-ups for running. Sorry. :/

But yeah squats make your legs feel like burning petroleum
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113639 on: November 16, 2016, 06:09:42 am »

Squats are supposed to make your legs feel like jelly, but I'd advise against just doing series of 30 if you aren't used to doing squats, start with 10, rest for some minutes, do other 10, and build up from that until you reach bigger numbers. Same goes for similar exercise such as pushups, crunches, etc.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 7574 7575 [7576] 7577 7578 ... 11040