Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7439 7440 [7441] 7442 7443 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14487682 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #111600 on: October 24, 2016, 02:12:07 pm »

I made the "dumpster revival" meme from The Walking Dead earlier today.
It... got better in hindsight.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #111601 on: October 24, 2016, 02:13:01 pm »

If it helps I only watched the first 2 seasons, and only at the behest of my mother.

My headphones wont charge...  :(  They really grew on me.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #111602 on: October 24, 2016, 02:17:44 pm »

Spoiler: Heavy spoiler. (click to show/hide)
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111603 on: October 24, 2016, 02:27:35 pm »

I could never get into Walking dead... the characters never came alive for me... and with that sort of storytelling it is absolutely essential that they make me believe these people... are people.

But Walking Dead is like a Soap Opera.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #111604 on: October 24, 2016, 02:32:31 pm »

My having read the comic kind of killed my interest in the show a few seasons ago. While I appreciate their adaptational differences, especially Daryl & Merle, the lack of ultraviolence and the constant macho brinksmanship drama are unbearable.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111605 on: October 24, 2016, 02:38:20 pm »

There sure are a lot of found footage movies where you seriously wonder how anyone found that footage.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111606 on: October 24, 2016, 02:38:35 pm »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:-[

I'm not sure I want to know :u
Okay, I'll just say that it's related to that "awake lucid dream" thingie (which is definitely not just daydreaming).

you guys are impure
I certainly don't feel impure

in fact I feel more pure than I ever felt before

pure awesome that is

*badumtiss*
._.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #111607 on: October 24, 2016, 02:42:37 pm »

There sure are a lot of found footage movies where you seriously wonder how anyone found that footage.
This is one of the things that makes Blair Witch Project a step above. They tell you where they found the footage: Inside an undisturbed 200-year old building foundation. Just makes the whole thing more fucking creepy.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #111608 on: October 24, 2016, 02:46:17 pm »

I still remember when people were freaking out and if it was real or not was a genuine serious question people asked without any irony.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111609 on: October 24, 2016, 02:48:23 pm »

This is one of the things that makes Blair Witch Project a step above. They tell you where they found the footage: Inside an undisturbed 200-year old building foundation. Just makes the whole thing more fucking creepy.

Oddly enough...

The Blaire Witch Project 2 (or... 3?)... feels A LOT like it is based on the videogame and its concepts.

Too bad the Blaire Witch videogame... is good... Albeit weird and the Blaire Witch herself isn't actually all that important (just a symptom of a greater evil)

---

But still... Why can some people get to the Blaire Witch's house ENTIRELY unharmed and unhindered? Why is it that only the videogames explained it! (there are kind of... Two houses so to speak)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111610 on: October 24, 2016, 03:00:00 pm »

Blair Witch project kinda worked because it was done at a time found footage videos weren't that popular, and when the internet wasn't yet savvy enough to detect viral marketing attempts. The whole thing got known because of the whole "omg is it real" rumors. The footage itself was kinda ehhhh, but coupled with the rumors it was scarier than anything else at the time. You want to scare someone? Don't use costumes or tons of special effects, just make it believable, a good horror movie is one that makes you glance over your shoulders as you go back home from the theater and lock your doors when you do get there.

In more wtf news, jesus christ this tongue leghtening yoga really does work I've been doing it for nearly two months and I think I'll stop before I become snek.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 03:04:27 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111611 on: October 24, 2016, 03:12:18 pm »

In more wtf news, jesus christ this tongue leghtening yoga really does work I've been doing it for nearly two months and I think I'll stop before I become snek.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #111612 on: October 24, 2016, 03:34:27 pm »

That's the true horror.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111613 on: October 24, 2016, 03:42:58 pm »

I hope them yogs also have a tongue shortening trick as well because otherwise snek is inevitable
._.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #111614 on: October 24, 2016, 03:59:50 pm »

I'm wondering now... If tongue lenghtening yoga exists... is there dick lenghtening yoga? Is that one of those simple magical tricks I keep hearing about?
Pages: 1 ... 7439 7440 [7441] 7442 7443 ... 11037