Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7420 7421 [7422] 7423 7424 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14488255 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #111315 on: October 19, 2016, 10:15:36 pm »

welp I've just realized that I've somehow stayed up for so long in the night that it's morning now

and I'm kind of maybe supposed to go to a conference tomorrow today

oh dear
._.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111316 on: October 19, 2016, 10:16:52 pm »

welp I've just realized that I've somehow stayed up for so long in the night that it's morning now

oh dear
YAAAAAY SLEEP DEPRIVATION BUDDIES

...I regret nothing. I am going to finish this piece of shit essay if it kills me, y'hear?!
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #111317 on: October 19, 2016, 11:43:26 pm »

oh dear

...I regret nothing. I am going to finish this piece of shit essay if it kills me, y'hear?!

Avis' essay: who you callin' a piece of shit, homes? I got a shiv right here, meng.

Avis' essay brandishes a shiv menacingly.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111318 on: October 19, 2016, 11:49:51 pm »

I'm suddenly realizing that my current avatar is basically how I'd want to look like if I was female, with adjustment for height of course because being short sucks. That black-and-white dress is simply perfect (especially with that anti-perv thing underneath), the arms are positioned in a way that showcases the complete inner peace while not looking vulnerable, that head tilt is ideally suited to complement the slightly-smug-yet-mysterious-happy smile, and the hair is neither too long nor too short, seemingly unkept yet flowing around like its out of control in a way that real-me never quite could do but not for the lack of trying

sleep deprivation is evidently getting to me hard
._.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111319 on: October 19, 2016, 11:54:34 pm »

oh dear

Avis' essay: who you callin' a piece of shit, homes? I got a shiv right here, meng.

Avis' essay brandishes a shiv menacingly.
All right you fuck

i'm done dealing with your shit

* Avis calls in an orbital kinetic bombardment at essay's location, then has trained agents track and brutally murder every single one of essay's friends and relatives, then uses a low-orbit beam lance to glass the place essay was in, just to be sure

I'm suddenly realizing that my current avatar is basically how I'd want to look like if I was female, with adjustment for height of course because being short sucks. That black-and-white dress is simply perfect (especially with that anti-perv thing underneath), the arms are positioned in a way that showcases the complete inner peace while not looking vulnerable, that head tilt is ideally suited to complement the slightly-smug-yet-mysterious-happy smile, and the hair is neither too long nor too short, seemingly unkept yet flowing around like its out of control in a way that real-me never quite could do but not for the lack of trying

Sergarr confirmed for prettiest ice derp princess

tune in for more news at a more reasonable time than this

E:RE:SLEEP DEPRIVATION

I keep telling myself that I keep staying up so late because I have work to do. That's partially true, of course. The other bit is that sleep deprivation makes me feel simultaneously like something has fried itself in my brain and fucking beautiful. It gives me this feeling of at once awareness of and detachment from my limbs and organs and makes me perceive music with something other than my ears. Sleep after it feels like falling into a warm sea of fluffy starlit darkness, forever.
This can't be healthy, but I actually enjoy it to a considerable degree.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 12:34:08 am by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111320 on: October 20, 2016, 12:57:44 am »

Sergarr confirmed for prettiest ice derp princess

tune in for more news at a more reasonable time than this
thank you for acknowledging my inner prettiest~

E:RE:SLEEP DEPRIVATION

I keep telling myself that I keep staying up so late because I have work to do. That's partially true, of course. The other bit is that sleep deprivation makes me feel simultaneously like something has fried itself in my brain and fucking beautiful. It gives me this feeling of at once awareness of and detachment from my limbs and organs and makes me perceive music with something other than my ears. Sleep after it feels like falling into a warm sea of fluffy starlit darkness, forever.
This can't be healthy, but I actually enjoy it to a considerable degree.
Well, huh. I usually tend to succumb to sleep before I can achieve the "sleep-walking" phase that is sorta similar to what you've described, because it takes me like more than a 1.5 full awake day-night cycles to do that. The aftereffects are not very nice, too - it kind of disables for a while my inner imagination-sort-of-kinda-type-of-thing, which is currently my main source of almost everything I personally like about living love and tenderness, the day after the sleep deprivation day.

But that's okay, because I've still got that inner imagination thing! And I love it and wouldn't give it away for about anything else.

meanwhile conference is T-1:05 and I barely feel like walking

this will be fun I can already tell
._.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111321 on: October 20, 2016, 01:00:11 am »

I have no idea what you actually look like, so you might as well be a russian ice princess to me.
Take that how you will. I am just a pair of feline ears, after all.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111322 on: October 20, 2016, 01:06:08 am »

I dunno, I'm just glad you lot are here. Overworking your brain into an admittedly rather pleasant overclock (underclock? asideclock?) mode can get a bit lonely.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111323 on: October 20, 2016, 01:21:07 am »

Yeah, intensifying your mental operations tend to cause a corresponding increase in other mental needs, and humans, being social creatures, have a need to socially engage with other humans.

Also, when you're swimming in love and tenderness~, you tend to really want to share it with as many people as you want~

Also I'm now off to the conference. Since I don't have any smartphones or the like, that means that I'm going to sit there being incredibly bored. Wish me luck in staying awake, I'm going to neeeeeed it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:24:43 am by Sergarr »
._.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111324 on: October 20, 2016, 01:49:17 am »

I think I found I have a weird pet peeve.

You know how sometimes shows have a short recap of the previous episode often by just replaying scenes or part of the scene?

I find that I am annoyed when they change the music.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #111325 on: October 20, 2016, 02:02:05 am »

Dunno.

I like my ladies short enough to rest my chin on top of, at least.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #111326 on: October 20, 2016, 02:10:44 am »

Fackin' something-about-the-patriarchy, man.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111327 on: October 20, 2016, 03:46:10 am »

So I saw a drama and was reading its genres and noticed something spectacular: It wasn't a romance!

BOOM!

Honestly if there is one thing that sinks a show really hard it is a focus on romance.

Worst part of Gilmore Girls? The romance plots.
Worst part of the Starwars? The romance plots.
Worst part of Sailormoon? Uhh... Ok you got me there.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111328 on: October 20, 2016, 04:05:09 am »

It is like four days I am trying to get this theory of literature book finished, and I did not get even 25% of it  :-[

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #111329 on: October 20, 2016, 04:07:04 am »

Dunno.

I like my ladies short enough to rest my chin on top of, at least.
Do they need to have beards and scottish accents as well?
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479
Pages: 1 ... 7420 7421 [7422] 7423 7424 ... 11037