Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7297 7298 [7299] 7300 7301 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14471726 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #109470 on: September 20, 2016, 07:51:49 am »

Her eyebrow game has served as an inspiration for the eyebrow games for many generations of females since, I suppose. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109471 on: September 20, 2016, 07:56:15 am »

Maybe her looks bugged out Trotsky's brain so hard that they crossed the pure uglyness threshould and it made his sense of aesthetics enter a stable loop, making her pretty in his eyes. Like a star fox all range mode map of pure ugly and insanity.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
  • (map 'list (lambda (post) (+ post awesome)) posts)
    • View Profile
« Reply #109472 on: September 20, 2016, 07:57:31 am »

It would be funny if it turned out you were buying milk from some other animal and not noticing it. Did you ever check?

Well, it had a giant picture of a cow on the front, so I would hope it was from a cow :P

Couldd have lactase in it to mitigate lactose intolerance (though i'm not sure if that's as prevalent in japan as it is in its neighbors). I know the lactase milk i've had (buyer didn't notice the label lol) tasted funny, though tbh i liked it.

That seems plausible, given the generally high rate of lactose intolerance in Asia.
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109473 on: September 20, 2016, 07:59:00 am »

It would be funny if it turned out you were buying milk from some other animal and not noticing it. Did you ever check?

Well, it had a giant picture of a cow on the front, so I would hope it was from a cow :P

Couldd have lactase in it to mitigate lactose intolerance (though i'm not sure if that's as prevalent in japan as it is in its neighbors). I know the lactase milk i've had (buyer didn't notice the label lol) tasted funny, though tbh i liked it.

That seems plausible, given the generally high rate of lactose intolerance in Asia.

Could be less densely packed with hormones :P

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #109474 on: September 20, 2016, 08:15:02 am »

Maybe her looks bugged out Trotsky's brain so hard that they crossed the pure uglyness threshould and it made his sense of aesthetics enter a stable loop, making her pretty in his eyes. Like a star fox all range mode map of pure ugly and insanity.

[DO YOU WISH TO ENGAGE IN COMBAT INTENSIFIES]
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109475 on: September 20, 2016, 08:18:21 am »

MY POKEMANS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS, CINDRA

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:28:28 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109476 on: September 20, 2016, 08:32:38 am »

Also nobody mentioned ant honey?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109477 on: September 20, 2016, 08:54:01 am »

RE: Digital Homicide: Ayy. "Digital harrassment" is just as laughable here as anywhere else. Make shit copy-paste "games" with free assets, get smacked down like the talentless hacks you are.

*FD is subpoena'd*

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109478 on: September 20, 2016, 08:56:17 am »

You know what?

Why can't I just play the trailers of MOBAs and MMOs?

They seem a LOT more interesting, charming, and fun then they actually are.

I'd totally play the League of Legends Trailers, WoW trailers, Overwatch, Atlas Reactor...

Far more interesting, charming, and fun...

In fact Overwatch is the biggest mystery to me because the gameplay basically takes place in an ENTIRELY different universe... and it doesn't even remotely resemble what actually goes on in that universe... and yet they advertise it like it is a future Pixar movie or comic book license.

Also PFT! a League of Legends commercial where a guy texts their friend (or girlfriend) that they made gold on League. Come on man... Gold? Really? It isn't an accomplishment... I mean it would be if you were meant to be a casual player (as the only requirement to reach gold is that you 'try')... but as a "hooked on league" person wow! uhh... yeah...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:20:57 am by Neonivek »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #109479 on: September 20, 2016, 09:37:20 am »

Wasn't Overwatch's plot/lore taken from a canceled MMO project?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109480 on: September 20, 2016, 09:54:43 am »

From my understanding it used to be a game called Titan. 

Speculation among some of my friends indicates that Overwatch collapsed because there were no random mmo heroes around to gather bear asses for them when shit started to hit the fan for the original Overwatch.  Thinking Titan may have been planned to take place during that era, and that the Overwatch game we have now is a lore result of titan's failure.

Probably a stretch, but I could see it.
While my understanding of it also indicates that by the time titan was cancelled most character designs were not finalized, some events seem like they could be the results of failed raids.  A 'raid' to keep the Overwatch headquarters from being bombed to keep Jack Morrison from being 'killed' for one. Another one acting as a spotter for Ana preventing her from losing her eye...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:02:34 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109481 on: September 20, 2016, 10:00:15 am »

Hey now, she looks pretty babin' to me. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109482 on: September 20, 2016, 01:17:02 pm »

I assumed he was talking about Trotsky.

But ehy, some people aren't as comfortable with androgynous looks as others.
One wheel short of a wagon

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109483 on: September 20, 2016, 01:45:19 pm »

Trotsky looked like one of those generic pedophiliac portrayals of psychiatrists you see in cheap plays crossed with a scholarly hobo, he looked absolutely hilarious when he was younger. Frida on the other hand looked too hilarious for me to even consider her looks as either ugly or pretty. I'm pretty sure I'd call her grandma if I ever met her IRL (while alive) though, since my grandma on my mother's side once showed me pictures of her when she was young, and she had an uncanny similarity to Frida, except without the clowny fashion sense and all the infinite STDs :v

Ah grandma, I loved ye much, you were too young and too nice to die. You should've totally used your secret gypsy powers to steal someone's soul and perpetuate your existence. Grandpa's soul, preferably.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 01:47:47 pm by TempAcc »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #109484 on: September 20, 2016, 01:51:02 pm »

He reminds me of this guy:

Except less black, of course.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 7297 7298 [7299] 7300 7301 ... 11037